Quick Answer 🔍How many people use Audiomack in 2024?
Audiomack has 20 million monthly active users and 5 million daily active users.
With the abundance of music streaming apps, how many people use Audiomack in 2024?
Listening to music on-demand hits differently. Especially when you can download songs and listen offline while paying nothing.
This is exactly why Audiomack stayed ahead of the stiff music streaming competition despite going against the biggest names in the industry.
Today, the platform enjoys popularity across all regions of the world, particularly in Africa.
Premiered artists with the likes of Eminem and Nicki Minaj have also made their respective names on the site, bringing in a heightened curiosity towards Audiomack.
How Many People Use Audiomack in 2024?
For those who are wondering how many people use Audiomack in 2024, the platform has now 20 million monthly active users.
It also boasts 5 million daily active users.
The company was founded in 2017 and is currently based in New York, New York. It generates an annual revenue between $1 million to $5 million and employs less than 50 employees.
Listeners can download the dedicated Audiomack app on Google Play Store and App Store.
Users may also opt to stream music and listen to their favorite podcast episodes via its website, audiomack.com
Audiomack and Competitors: Comparison of User Count
For the record, the Swedish streaming app still reports annual losses year after year despite its huge patron count being in the business for 14 years.
Take a look at the data on the global music streaming applications of today and their respective number of active users.
- Spotify – the app has 422 million monthly active users, making it among the most popular music streaming platforms globally
- SoundCloud – the app has 175 million monthly active users
- Apple Music – the app has 60 million monthly active users
- Amazon Music – the app has 55 million monthly active users
- YouTube Music – Alphabet’s novel app already garnered 50 million active subscribers just a few years after its official roll-out in 2015
- Deezer – the app has 16 million monthly active users
- Pandora – the app has more than 6 million monthly active users
- Audiomack – the app has 20 million monthly active users
Overall, there global music streaming industry has more than 500 million subscribers globally.
The entire sector reached a combined market value of $25.90 billion in 2021, up by 18.5% from the same period a year ago.
Audiomack’s Website Analytics
Aside from user traffic from the Audiomack app which is available for both Android and Apple users, the platform also records impressive analytics on its official website, audiomack.com.
The site generated 5.9 million website visits in April 2022, which increased the following month to 6.6 million.
But the figure fell sharply in June where it settled at 4.9 million visits during the month.
Top Countries Using Audiomack
Here is the list of countries with the highest number of Audiomack site users, and each one’s share in the site’s total user count.
- United States – the country has captured 29.27% of Audiomack’s total user base
- Nigeria – the country has captured 9.52% of Audiomack’s total user base
- China – the country has captured 5.75% of Audiomack’s total user base
- Ghana – the country has captured 5.12% of Audiomack’s total user base
- Belize – the country has captured 4.15% of Audiomack’s total user base
- Other countries – the rest of the world accounts for 46.19% of Audiomack’s total user base
Audiomack’s Unshakeable Presence in Africa
Audiomack may not be a global sensation yet, but it has captured the hearts of millions of music lovers in Africa.
Spotify’s first year in the desert continent is rather a flop. It captured only 87,000 subscribers during its launch year in Nigeria, compared to Audiomack’s 1.5 million.
This huge disparity comes from Audiomack’s business strategy which is centered on investing big in locally-engaging programs to maintain its strong presence in Africa.
It emerges as a breeding ground for local artists like Omah Lay, a Nigerian artist who had been selected for the site’s UpNow Talent program and has now become an international sensation.
Audiomack’s User Demographics by Age
Audiomack appeals almost equally to different age groups, but a significant number of its patrons come from users aged 25 years old to 34 years old.
Take a look at the information detailing Audiomack users’ age demographics.
- 18 to 24 years old – this group occupies 27.92% of Audiomack’s total site visits
- 25 to 34 years old – this group occupies 31.47% of Audiomack’s total site visits
- 35 to 44 years old – this group occupies 18.19% of Audiomack’s total site visits
- 45 to 54 years old – this group occupies 11.21% of Audiomack’s total site visits
- 55 to 64 years old – this group occupies 7.04% of Audiomack’s total site visits
- 65 years old and up – this group occupies 4.07% of Audiomack’s total site visits
Audiomack’s Monetization Program
Audiomack is more than just a streaming platform—it also allows artists, including ones who are just starting out, to develop their online presence and connect better with their audience.
In return for sharing their talents, artists have a chance to get monetized.
Here are some of the platform’s criteria for users wanting to make a living out of their talent and join Audiomack’s Creator Program.
Note that payment varies depending on the country and region.
An artist’s Audiomack account should be authenticated and be based in an eligible country.
Before submitting an application for authentication, artists should ensure they meet the following criteria:
- They have uploaded at least two music or podcast on their account
- They have at least 25 followers on the date of the application
- The account should have a profile picture
- The artist should also provide a link to their Instagram or Twitter account
Aside from the Creator Program, Audiomack allows artists to advertise their own music, content, and merch while on the app in pursuit of earning more.
Creators have the chance to make money out of print music sales, mechanical royalties, public performance royalties, and synchronization license fees.
Audiomack is constantly finding ways to get ahead of the stiff competition in the music streaming industry.
Fortunately, it found a steady footing in Africa, where it enjoys huge popularity among users in the region.
Its big investments in Africa are paying-off, having garnered a new round of attention after producing local artists who have now become international sensations.
There is still a long road ahead. But if Audiomack shows the same dedication, there is no doubt it could capture the hearts of millions of music lovers worldwide.
Thank you for reading our article on how many people use Audiomack in 2024.