In a hurry?
The best VPN for Apple Watch, as found in our independent testing, is NordVPN!
It can be easily stated that the infamous Apple Watch and its features have expanded dramatically since the devices’ release back in 2015.
Over time, each model has displayed new customizable features, allowing you to tailor its services to your daily life.
Additionally, it can always act as an extension of your iPhone, allowing you to stay on top of messages, check social apps, handle emails, and even take phone calls.
Since the Apple Watch was released, it’s continuously improved its health monitoring capabilities.
Being able to link your home security finances, and sync with your home’s electronics, only makes you wonder what the future generations of the device will bring to the table.
With the watch having access to your personal life, it should be treated like your computer or phone, in the sense that your security is just as important.
Luckily, Apple products are known for the privacy protection they provide, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t susceptible to a security breach.
The information that’s always moving between the various devices your watch is synced to could also be compromised.
So, it’s best to make sure you’re protected, utilizing the best security options available, and that’s why a recommended Apple Watch VPN service is what you need.
Best VPN for Apple Watch in 2024
1. NordVPN – Super Reliable & Best VPN for Apple Watch
They’re known for a fast and reliable VPN connection as they have servers all over the country.
Additionally, location restrictions will be a thing of the past, allowing you to stream, view, and download content from anywhere you’d like.
- NordVPN is the industry leader (by a long way)
- 30-day risk-free trial
- Superfast speeds
- 5,442+ servers in 60+ countries
- Strict no-logs policy
- Next-generation military-grade encryption
- DoubleVPN, double privacy
- 6 simultaneous device connections
- Great for: Safety, security, anonymity & peace of mind
- Compatible with: Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone, iPad & iOS, Linux, routers, Apple TV, FireFox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and more
This virtual private network provider would be an easy go-to option for anyone living in the United States, considering it’s one of the most popular choices for the Apple Watch.
Of course, the demand for tightening security measures and privacy configurations is high, and NordVPN always delivers.
As usual, monthly payment plans are available, and NordVPN provides three different tiers to suit your needs.
Your private data will be entirely secure with the proper encryption Surfshark provides with their service.
This Apple Watch VPN option comes with many features that’ll have you covered across the board.
Not only does this allow you to unlock other streaming services you may not have had access to, but you can also gain access to the streaming content available across fifteen different countries.
- Surfshark is the best budget VPN
- 30-day risk-free trial
- Strict no-logs policy
- 3200+ servers in 95 countries
- Unlimited simultaneous device connections
- Great for: private browsing on a budget
- Compatible with: Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone & iOS, Linux, FireFox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and more
Furthermore, you’ll never have a problem with pop-up ads or data trackers again. Using Surfshark will prevent malware as well as phishing attempts.
This VPN also comes with a “killswitch” setting that disables the connection to your internet if your VPN service happens to drop out.
Not only is Surfshark reliable with a multitude of features, but it also only costs $2.49 per month.
3. Atlas VPN
Although Atlas VPN service may have a low server count, they service over 30 countries and are well known for their services and speed.
With the consistent quality of their virtual private network services, they have built a loyal customer base over time.
- Atlas VPN is the best free VPN
- Privacy Pro servers
- 750 servers in 40+ locations
- Unlimited simultaneous device connections
- Great for: people seeking a freemium VPN
- Compatible with: Windows, MacOS, Android, iPhone & iOS, Android TV, Fire TV Stick
Atlas VPN is always working on new ways to improve their data privacy services and are always up to par with any Apple Watch updates.
On top of the smooth operation of their private network service, they also have a sleek app that’s easy to use.
If you decide to work with Atlas VPN, you can expect a smooth integration with your Apple Watch.
Their constant improvements and the speed of their VPN services will only attract more to their customer base over time.
They even offer a free version for you to try out before you commit to paying for anything, which makes it the best free VPN for Apple Watch.
It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for proper encryption of your data, streaming options from other countries, or just looking to browse the web safely; IPVanish has VPN options for computers, phones, and even your Apple Watch.
The discretion of your private information is guaranteed due to self-destructing service diagnostics.
This VPN will encrypt your traffic data and block advertisers, ISP’s, and hackers all at the same time.
You’ll be able to sync your home devices and iPhone with your Apple Watch, knowing it’s protected.
With IPVanish, their VPN plans include advanced encryption, no traffic logging, servers in 75+ regions, proxy web server, and 24/7 help from customer support.
5. CyberGhost VPN
Although CyberGhost is known for its military-grade encryption for privacy and the safety of your data, they’re also known for tackling regional issues with streaming restrictions.
Setting up a VPN on your Apple Watch is an intelligent choice, but which VPN you choose will directly correlate to the level of security provided.
Covering 91 countries with around 7000 servers, CyberGhost is one of the most reliable choices for virtual private networks.
This VPN service started in Romania and has expanded globally while continuing to service Europe’s needs primarily.
With over 40 million subscribers, you can rest assured that CyberGhost will have your data protected 24/7.
Why Is a VPN Needed for your Apple Watch?
Using a VPN is one of the top ways to protect you and your personal information online across all of your devices that are connected to the internet.
Below, you’ll find a list of reasons why having a VPN for your Apple Watch is a great choice.
- Without a VPN, your personal information can be easily exposed when connected to the internet.
- Avoid blocked apps or websites in different countries.
- Always protecting your private information and transfers of data.
- Subscription prices for VPNs are generally quite affordable, even for premium options.
- No restrictions on streaming or entertainment platforms, no matter where you are.
Considering how the Apple Watch allows more integrations with your personal life, it’s becoming more essential to have the proper security across all your devices.
A VPN sounds pretty handy when your apple watch contains personal health, banking, contact, and business information.
If you’ve sparked an interest in improving the security of your Apple Watch, the next step is to make sure you do it properly, with reliable resources.
Adding a VPN to your smartwatch not only protects that one device but will also protect any information shared with the other synced electronics.
How to Add a VPN on Apple Watch
- Go to your watch’s general settings, and head over to your VPN options.
- Then tap “Add VPN Configuration.”
- On the next page, the next option you’ll want to select is “type.”
- From here, you should have instructions from the VPN provider of your choice on what to enter.
- Head back to your configuration page.
- In this area, you’ll be able to fill out the correct details for your VPN, as well as all requests with the information your VPN provider has given you.
- Once you enter your unique username and password, you’ll be redirected to your VPN settings page.
- After you slide the button to the “On” position, you’re good to go. If added correctly, you should see your VPN’s name in the settings of your device.
In Summary, the best VPNs in 2024 are;
|Rating||VPN Service||Get Offer|
|#1 Top Rated#1||NordVPN - #1 VPN in the industry||FREE Trial|
|#2 Top Rated#2||Surfshark - top budget VPN||Start Now|
|#3 Top Rated#3||Atlas VPN - best free VPN||Start Now|
We all know that Apple products are generally known for a reliable base level of security.
Regardless of how you feel about your data, it’s crucial to take an extra step with your Apple Watch’s security.
Most people will remember to make sure their computers and phone are protected by using a VPN, but few think about their Apple Watch and every device that’s synced and sharing data with it.
Apple Watches are expensive and are produced by a reliable company, but this doesn’t mean they can’t be hacked like any other device that sends and receives data.
The VPN options listed in this article will all protect your data, and each has specific qualities that may be better suited for you than the other.
Luckily, most “VPN Apple Watch” services are relatively cheap or offer a free trial beforehand. It’s best to do thorough research and choose a VPN you know will have your back 24 hours a day.
A strong connection, data encryption, and constant updates will have your VPN running smoothly no matter how your Apple Watch interface or data changes over time.