In a hurry?
The best Yellow Pages scraper in 2023, as found in our independent testing, is Phantombuster!
Web scraping is the process of extracting information and data from web pages. This data is then retrieved in a more user-friendly way.
Manual web scraping is possible, but it is incredibly time-consuming.
You may expedite the process by using a Yellow Pages scraper, which works considerably faster and is much easier to manage.
Picking the correct web scraping tool that completely fulfills your organizational needs may be a difficult challenge, especially with so many scraping tools on the market.
To make your process much easier, there is a detailed list of the top Yellow Pages scraper with its functionalities.
Best Yellow Pages Scraper 2023
Here’s a quick look at the best Yellow Pages scrapers:
- Phantombuster – 🏆 Winner!
- Bright Data
This is an excellent Yellow Pages scraper with a free trial and low pricing.
- It is for customers that wish to run scrapers inside the cloud.
- To prevent getting blacklisted, use anonymous web data scraping.
Oxylabs is a web scraping API that enables you to crawl the internet without being restricted.
They provide both traditional and luxury residential proxies, ensuring that you are never blacklisted when scraping the website.
Who Can Use This Yellow Pages Scraper Software?
Oxylabs is designed for programmers and IT firms who wish to manage their own scraping process without the hassle of VPNs and proxies.
- It allows fully automatic proxy switching.
- You may use this software straight on Google Sheets.
- The program is compatible with the Google Chrome browser.
- Excellent for Amazon scraping.
- Help with Google search scrape
3. Bright Data
If you want to find a tool that can help you scrape the Yellow Pages without any hassle, then you need to check out Bright Data.
This team has been doing their thing for a while now, and we are confident that they’ve got all the features you could hope for.
We also love that they are super serious about security, so there’s going to be no risk to your reputation or personal info by using them.
They consider themselves to be the world’s number one platform, and to be honest we would have to agree with them.
They have a number of key features that stand out to us. The first is their data collector feature.
This feature allows you to automate and streamline your data collection without any prior knowledge as far as coding goes, and you can also make the most of their flexibility too.
Their datasets allow you to make the most of premade datasets, which again is going to make everything convenient and streamlined.
They even have proxies, so that you can hide your IP address when you are trying to scrape the Yellow Pages.
ScraperAPI is a web scraping proxy API that will assist you in managing proxies, devices, and CAPTCHAs so that you may retrieve HTML from any online page via an API request.
- Rotational IPs available
- Request headers, request type, IP geolocation, and headless browser are all fully customisable.
- There is no limit to the amount of bandwidth available, and rates of up to 100Mb/s are possible.
- More than 40 million IPs.
- 12 or more available geolocations.
If you want to be able to scrape the Yellow Pages with ease, then you need to see what’s going on with Apify.
Apify is easily one of the best scrapers for Yellow Pages out there, and the best part is that they let you decide the parameters that they set for you.
This way, you are going to receive the correct data based on what you are trying to look for, as opposed to being sent random data that isn’t going to be helpful to go through.
One of the biggest features of Apify that we love so much is the fact that they have a scraper for every need, meaning that they divide their scrapers based on what you are wanting to scrape.
This way, their features are nice and specific. They can help you automate everything and anything, and they can help you run your scraper at scape.
They are going to make it easy to export your data into whatever format you’re looking for, and you can either make the most of their ready-made tools, or talk to them directly about a custom solution.
This Yellow Pages scraper provides several APIs that retrieve structured data from product/article/discussion websites.
Their alternative is rather costly, with the most basic package starting at $299 per month.
Who Can Use This Scraping Software?
Diffbot is designed for programmers and technology firms.
Creating in-house web scrapers is difficult since websites change all the time. Assume you’re scraping twenty news websites.
To handle the various circumstances, you’ll need twenty distinct rules (XPath, CSS selector, etc.). Diffbot’s automated extraction APIs can handle this for you.
- Provides many data sources to create a comprehensive, and accurate representation of each organization.
- With AI Extractors, you can retrieve structured data from any Website.
- Crawlbot can assist you in scaling up your extraction over thousands of pages.
- The Knowledge Graph component provides accurate, full, and comprehensive web data that will deliver relevant insights.
It is a Python-based open-source web-crawling platform that is free to use.
It was initially intended for web scraping, but it can also be used to collect data via APIs or as a general-purpose web spider.
Who Can Use This Scraping Software?
Scrapy is designed for Python-savvy programmers and software organizations. It is ideal for large-scale web scraping.
It allows these tasks:
- Data extraction from e-commerce websites.
- Articles can be extracted from online newspapers.
- Crawl a complete domain in order to obtain every URL.
- It’s open source.
- Exceptionally well documented.
- It is highly expandable.
- The deployment process is easy and dependable.
- There are gateway modules available for integrating this amazing technology.
It is a framework for corporate web scraping. They formerly provided a self-service visual web scraping application.
Who Can Use This Scraping Software?
It is designed for major businesses that require a no-code or low-code web data extraction solution to effortlessly extract information from the web.
- Dealing with online forms/logins is simple.
- Web scraping in a timely manner.
- Import.io cloud storage makes it easy to store and access information.
- Reporting, infographics, and visualizations can help you get better insights.
- Web interface and processes will be automated.
It is an open-source data mining program for enterprises that are designed to meet a wide range of batch processing requirements.
They claim to collaborate with 500 of applications such as large-scale pricing tracking, market research, and competition monitoring.
They can develop and maintain the scraper for you.
Who Can Use This Scraping Software?
Mozenda is a Yellow Pages scraper, designed for businesses with massive data extraction related operations.
- You may use your choice based business intelligence tool or database to gather and distribute online data.
- Provides a point-and-click API for quickly creating web scraping bots.
- Using the Job Sequencer and Request Blocking abilities, you may capture web information in real-time.
- Account management and customer service that is second to none.
- Account management and customer service are outstanding.
It is a tool for interactive web scraping. One of the most intriguing characteristics is that they have pre-built database streams.
This implies that you may not only scrape data from other websites but also change the data by utilizing other APIs like Clearbit, Google Sheets, etc.
Who Can Use This Scraping Software?
Dexi.io is designed for teams who do not have engineers and want to rapidly scrape and process data from websites.
- Provide amazing productivity, efficiency, and durability.
- The best in size and speed for data insight.
- Quick and effective data extraction.
- It captures large amounts of data.
It is a desktop-based web scraping solution that allows you to scan the web even with complex and diverse websites.
The scraping takes place on Parsehub servers. All you have to do is make the command within the program.
It has more functionality than other scrapers, such as the ability to crawl and download images and files, as well as download CSV and JSON datasets.
There’s a list of some of its other features.
- Rotational IP.
- Cloud-based storage for data that is regularly backed up.
- Offer structured data gathering to collect data on a daily, weekly, or other basis.
- Before downloading files, use pattern matching to clean up the text and HTML.
- Webhooks and APIs for integrations.
- Capable of obtaining information from tables and maps.
- Obtain information hidden behind a log-in.
It is an online scraping, data retrieval, screen scraping, collecting, scanning, and web macro support program for Windows and Mac OS X.
FMiner is an excellent visual Yellow Pages scraper. The only drawback we can think of is the price: $249 for the pro version.
- Makes it possible to create a data extraction project using an easy-to-use visual interface.
- Allows you to dig down through web pages by combining link hierarchies, drop-down options, and URL template matching.
- Data may be extracted from difficult-to-crawl Web 2.0 dynamic websites.
- Allows you to use third-party automatic captcha services or manual input to target website CAPTCHA security.
How Exactly Is the Web Scraper Works?
- Before beginning the scraping process, the web scraper is provided with URLs to scan. After that, the crawler loads the whole HTML file for the destination host.
- Before implementing the project, the Web Scraper will retrieve either all of the material upon that website or the specific data requested by the user.
- Lastly, the Web Scraper converts all of the acquired data into a suitable format.
What Exactly Are Yellow Pages?
Cold advertising is one of the most common techniques for firms to find new consumers and clients.
With the right way, you may turn a stranger into a devoted customer and earn profit from him. But how would you know who to call and what to approach them about?
Usually, marketers browse company’ databases through newspapers or specialized publications like Yellow Pages to find contact information for prospective firms.
However, the world’s electronic, and traditional company directories are losing their way to e-business directories.
The emergence of e-business databases such as Yellow Pages and Yelp has made it simple and quick to find organizations’ databases.
Surprisingly, it also allows marketers to swiftly obtain personal details and other corporate information from these databases.
Rather than visiting the job site each day, you may use Python to effectively automate the monotonous elements of your job hunt.
Web scraping may be used to optimize the data collecting process.
You write your code once, and it will retrieve the data you require multiple times and from multiple sites.
How to Scrape Yellow Pages Data With Python
A web crawler is computer software that visits the sites with the company directory and then extracts listed data of interest into an embedded device.
The web scraper grabs the page’s HTML, parses out the necessary data, and saves it in an accessible manner.
Scraping Yellow Pages is straightforward. However, the procedure is not as simple and uncomplicated as described.
Yellow Pages do not enjoy being scraped, thus they defend themselves using anti-scraping techniques to prevent scraping.
As a developer, you’ll want to create your own Yellow Pages scraper with the functionality you require.
Python would be used in this example since it is likely the most common language for creating web scraping machines.
After you’ve decided on a language, you’ll have to go on to the next stage of selecting resources to utilize.
With Python your scraper will be simple and uncomplicated. The Requests API will be used to send HTTP requests and get HTML for the Yellow Pages.
For decoding, Beautifulsoup will be utilized. Proxies are not necessary for demonstrations because we will only be sending a few queries.
However, If you are browsing from a nation that does not have direct access to the Yp.com service, then you must have to use a proxy server.
If you don’t know how to code and are unfamiliar with Python script and its frameworks, the best alternative for you is to utilize an existing Yellow Pages data scraper, as described at the beginning of this piece.
Considerations When Choosing Web Scraping Tools
The vast majority of data over the Internet is unorganized. As a result, we require procedures in place to get valuable insights from it.
Web scraping is among the most essential jobs that you must perform to experiment with data and extract valuable insights from it.
However, web scraping may be a time-consuming and resource-intensive task that requires you to start with all of the required web scraping tools available.
Before you choose a Yellow Pages scraper for your business needs, there are a few things you should have considered.
Since your data scraping requirements will indeed grow with time, the solution you select should be scalable and robust.
As a result, you must select a Web Scraping Tool that does not slow down when data consumption will increase.
Pricing Structure Transparency
The chosen tool’s cost structure should be somewhat straightforward. This implies that hidden expenses should not appear afterwards; instead, every specific element should be made known in the pricing model.
Choose a company that has a simple pricing structure and does not mince words when discussing the options on offer.
The file format in which the data should be given will also influence the selection of a suitable web scraping tool.
For example, if your data will be required in JSON format, you may have to limit your query to get data in JSON format.
To be secure, choose a supplier that offers a crawler that can transmit data in a variety of formats.
Because there may be times when you must need data in formats that you are unfamiliar with.
Tools’ flexibility guarantees that you don’t run short when it comes to transmitting data.
Data distribution types should ideally be XML, JSON, CSV, or have it transmitted to FTP, Google Cloud Storage, DropBox, and so on.
Dealing with Anti-Scraping Processes
Anti-scraping procedures should be in place on several websites on the Internet. If you’re worried about hitting a brick wall with this, these restrictions may be avoided by making simple changes to the crawler.
Choose a web crawler that has a robust strategy for bypassing these hurdles.
You may encounter a problem when using your web scraping tool and want support to resolve it.
As a result, customer service becomes a key consideration when selecting a decent solution.
This must be the Web Scraping service provider’s top focus. You won’t have to worry about almost anything awry if you have excellent customer service.
With competent customer service, you can say goodbye to the aggravation of having to wait for suitable replies.
Before buying a product, contact customer service and record how long it’ll take them to react before making an informed decision.
As previously said, the majority of the stuff on the Internet is unorganized and needs to be organized and structured before it can be used.
Look for a scraper that offers the necessary tools to assist with the cleanup and organization of collected data.
Because the quality of the data will influence the research, it is critical to keep this point in mind.
People with diverse levels of skill and understanding may perform web scraping. There are many Yellow Pages scrapers available to you.
No matter if you’re a developer looking to execute big-scale data collection on a huge range of web or a growth hacker looking to harvest email addresses from directory websites.