In a hurry?
The best hacking app for Android, as found in our independent testing, is uMobix!
Android is the most popular mobile operating system, and its user base also includes countless ethical hacking fans.
You might believe that hacking will be only achievable through a laptop, yet technology has progressed to the point where cellphones can accomplish whatever your PC can.
To support the hacking enthusiasts who want to hack their Android phones, there is a compiled list of popular and free hacking applications for Android that they may use on both rooted and non-rooted phones.
These Android hacking solutions are APK application packages that may change HTML responses.
Several Android hacking apps can find weak points in a system’s security and then manipulate WiFi, lock screen widgets, and map connections.
A few apps can also help in hacking gaming applications.
Best Hacking Apps for Android 2022
Here’s a quick look at the best hacking apps for Android in 2022:
uMobix is an Android hacking app that is also compatible with Apple devices. It monitors almost all of the target phone’s activity, including phone conversations, SMS messaging, GPS position, browsing history, chats, social media, etc.
It provides real-time access to the target devices and allows users to capture screenshots of the targeted devices.
The uMobix mobile phone surveillance program does not require a rooted device.
However, certain sophisticated functions, such as social media monitoring require root access.
This hacking app for Android costs you $49.99 per month. However, the quarterly and annual subscriptions would set you back $83.79 and $139.92, respectively.
- This tool gives you a live control panel.
- Tracking of phone conversations
- It allows text and email tracking.
- A sophisticated GPS tracker
- Tracking of browsing history
- Monitor picture gallery
- This hacking app for Android provides 24/7 support.
- Keylogger capabilities
- They offer a free demo.
- They provide excellent customer service.
Cocospy is decent hacking software for Android without root that many security experts and ethical hackers use.
This Android hacking app helps monitor the target straight from your mobile browser.
It’s ideal for skimming and watching communications and other social media activities.
It may also be used to find out where the targets are and to go through their contacts and phone logs.
Cocospy can support you in hacking text messages without accessing the target device without even being detected.
This, however, is dependent on your targeted system.
If you wish to hack an Android smartphone, you must first install a message hacker on it. It will take about 5 minutes, and you can hide the application after installing it.
However, if your target phone is an iOS device, you do not have to install any apps; simply read the text messages.
Android’s basic plan starts at $39.99 per month.
- Track the target from the browser.
- It examines and monitors social media messaging platforms.
- It examines the target’s geolocation.
- It operates in complete invisibility mode.
It is the most straightforward and most secure hacking app for Android.
It lets you discover what your children and workers are talking about and with whom they are connected.
XNSPY allows you to remotely examine all call records in a sophisticated and user-friendly interface.
You may remotely monitor your loved ones’ and employees’ activities by accessing their SMS, iMessages, and emails.
This tool allows you to check the map at any moment to see where your children and workers are.
It also allows you to keep track of all the emails and websites your children or workers visit.
Examine all of their saved websites and how frequently they visit them.
They offer $8.33 per month.
- Check the map for your children’s and workers’ whereabouts.
- Record and listen to their phone conversations.
- Keylogger functionalities
- It’s good in terms of pricing.
- A secure hacking app for Android
- 24/7 support
It is now simpler than ever to track any iOS or Android smartphone.
All you need is dependable hacking software for Android without root, such as the eyeZy app, to fulfill your requirements.
It’s the most extraordinary parental supervision and Android hacking app. It enables you to see photos, movies, and mobile applications without drawing the attention of the targeted phone owner.
It also helps you discover what your children are saying on social media sites.
It is also used to keep track of your acquaintances, employees, partners, etc.
This hacking app for Android allows you to remotely ban and enable any app or website on the target phone.
eyeZy also has robust blocking features and functionalities.
However, if you do not want the device owner to notice the installation of the eyeZy software, activate its stealth mode.
Following that, you will be able to remotely track all of the crucial data of the target phone without being discovered by its owner.
It works on both rooted and unrooted Android smartphones, although non-rooted devices have fewer functionalities.
Their monthly package will cost you $47.19, and their quarterly packages will be $27.99.
However, the monthly fee for the annual plan is $9.99 per month.
- This hacking app for Android allows you to locate the position of the targeted phone.
- With this tool, you may also view information about inbound and outbound calls.
- It offers a built-in keylogger.
- It displays all of the browsing information.
- Give access to saved files.
- It gives you the ability to examine and block applications.
- It allows you to track social networking apps.
- Money-back guarantee for 14 days
- 24-hour assistance
- It performs effectively on rooted smartphones in comparison to non-rooted devices.
If you’re seeking the top-notch hacking app for Android to play a sneak peek with your children or someone else, look no further.
mSpy is a terrific phone tracking and hacking app that allows you to see all of the data on your targets’ cell phones without them knowing.
This app is the most reliable for protecting your child against cyber assaults, internet risks, and undesired exposures.
It may include call length, incoming and outgoing calls, GPS location, screen recording, and restricting certain web pages or applications.
This app can effortlessly monitor the target user’s social media activities.
This phone hacking app does not display a visible app icon on the smartphone, which allows you to monitor cell phone activities in complete privacy mode.
You may utilize the free trial with limited features if you want to try out mSpy without committing to a paid subscription.
Their first month’s purchase is a disappointing $49, followed by a $70 renewal cost.
However, registering for a longer length of time brings in substantial savings.
Their quarterly plan costs $28 per month, and their yearly plan costs $11.66 per month for the first year and $16.66 per month after that.
- This hacking app for Android monitors WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, and other social media apps.
- 24/7 multilingual assistance.
- All Android smartphones starting with OS 4+ are supported.
- View extensive data about your target’s connections, Google calendar, emails, installed applications, WiFi networks, etc.
- It allows you to follow your target’s real-time position;
- It tracks browser history and functions in private mode.
- It is not necessary to jailbreak or root the phone for mSpy to function.
- This hacking app for Android gives you a fast installation option with an easy-to-use interface.
It is the most efficient hacking app for Android users. It can track smartphones in a few simple steps and takes less than 5 minutes.
SpyBubble is suitable for tracking SMS, social networking apps, GPS, etc.
It helps you remotely monitor actions on any device while leaving no digital imprint.
There is no need to jailbreak or root your smartphone.
Spybubble’s regular membership fees are $49.95, whereas the pro subscription costs $84.90.
However, you’ll be astonished to find that the pro plan includes only one additional feature: the ability to listen in on phone calls.
So, their primary package is comparatively good.
- This hacking app for Android monitors text messages and social media apps.
- completely undetectable
- There is no requirement for jailbroken or rooted devices.
- Monitor any phone activity remotely.
- Record calls.
- It allows for GPS tracking.
DroidSheep is another top-rated hacking app for Android users. It is a WiFi hacking application that can be used to snoop on social networking sites such as Instagram and Facebook.
It is intended to inspect and safeguard different networks and identify weak connections in the system. It can also break into WiFi networks and numerous social media platforms.
This app only works on rooted Android phones and requires Libpcap to function.
This hijacking tool lets users collect all cookies accessible over a WiFi network.
In this manner, you may receive information on all users linked to the specific WiFi network.
However, there are some requirements for this app. BusyBox must be downloaded from the Google Play Store.
Aside from that, the Droidsheep requires a properly jailbreaking handset to function correctly.
Otherwise, you won’t obtain all the cookies and crucial information about targeted cell phones.
It’s free to use.
- Delete a session off the list.
- With a single click, you may access a device’s network security.
- Emails may be used to export cookie info.
- DroidSheep is not compatible with non-rooted Android phones.
- Stay updated on social media activities.
- It identifies weak links inside the network.
- It can hack WiFi messengers and numerous social media communications.
8. Kali NetHunter
Kali NetHunter is a free and open-source Android vulnerability testing program built on Kali Linux.
It is an Android hacking app for strict security evaluation and monitoring.
Kali NetHunter can modify files and rewrite Android applications by discovering and exploiting security system issues.
This hacking app for Android requires root access, which implies you must first install other programs like Busy Box or SuperSu on your device to allow Kali NetHunter to connect with your phone’s OS.
It’s free to use.
- It supports multiple languages.
- It includes approximately 600 penetration and analysis tools.
- It allows for wireless frame injection.
- It is available for all smartphones, whether they are rooted or non-rooted.
9. Sniffer Wicap Pro
It is another hacking app for Android with a simple user interface. It is simple to use and does not require jailbreaking a phone to work.
It is suggested for those who are new to hacking because it is one of the most recent phone hacking applications with the latest functionalities.
Sniffer Wicap Pro is a network packet capture tool.
It can sniff both WiFi and LTE connections, and the interface is straightforward, considering the amount of data it collects.
The former version of Sniffer Wicap required a rooted smartphone.
However, the program has been updated, and the latest version also works with non-rooted smartphones.
These new capabilities include a built-in root console, allowing programs to communicate with the OS without downloading root-enabling software.
It costs you $9 per month.
- Passwords can be extracted from system applications.
- This Android hacking app examines data and statistics for you.
- It collects data packets in real-time.
- The root terminal is built-in.
FaceNiff is another excellent hacking app for Android users who want to explore social networking sites.
The hacking program intercepts online activities and gains illegal access to people’s accounts by using cookies from a WiFi connection.
Remember that hacking credentials and spying on other people’s accounts is unacceptable. So, how you use this software is entirely up to you.
It enables them to effortlessly manipulate sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and others.
Then it tailors the targeted Android phone to hijack their calls and social networks.
The sole limitation of this sophisticated tool is that hackers can only enter when the WiFi is not utilizing EAP.
This hacking app for Android is free to use.
- It’s only compatible with rooted devices
- Can access Wired equivalent privacy, WPA, and WPA2 WiFi networks and attack any device connected to a network
- Android 2.3 is the minimal operating system needed.
- Can infiltrate secure networks
11. Game Guardian
Game Guardian is an ideal hacking app for Android gamers. This phone hacking app lets them hack almost any game available on their Android phone.
This application alters the game scripts that are operating in your device’s RAM. You may also hack PUBG with the assistance of this fantastic program.
This game requires a rooted device to function. If your smartphone is non-rooted, you should play the Game Guardian in a virtual realm similar to parallel space.
- Non-rooted is supported through several virtual spaces.
- More than 50 languages are available.
- It supports game emulators such as PPSSPP, ePSXe, GameBoy, etc.
- Support for Lua scripting.
- Time jump function
- Dump the memory fracture.
- customizable user interface.
Creekhack is another top hacking app for Android gamers, supporting over 100 games.
This software detects all of your phone’s premium applications and enables you to modify them without paying real money.
That also implies you may use a counterfeit credit card produced by this program to purchase paid apps from the Play Store.
You may use this tool on a non-rooted phone because it does not require root privileges.
The app is no longer updated. As a result, it is not appropriate for new games.
This hacking app for Android is free to use
- Over 100 games are supported.
- Simple to use;
- Android 4.0 is the minimum OS needed.
- Get limitless coins and gemstones in games without paying anything, and many more benefits.
Do you want to monitor an Android device? Do you want to view real-time notifications, WhatsApp messages, phone records, and other real-time information?
AndroRat is the ideal android hacking app for accomplishing all of this.
AndroRAT, an acronym for Android and Remote Access Tool, is the ultimate top-notch hacking app for Android users.
It lets you virtually manipulate almost anything on the intended smartphone, whether you want access to the targeted user’s contacts, contact histories and GPS/Network position.
You may also navigate to any website in the browser window, stream movies, snap a photo using the device’s camera, stream sound, send texts, make a call, hijack app data, etc.
The software can do far more than what I wrote. It is totally up to you, how you go with this program and explore its inches and squares.
You may install this hacking program on an Android phone and begin remotely managing mobile devices.
It’s free to use
- Personal messages can be hacked.
- Geolocation and WiFi passwords can be taken.
- Capture video and take photos with target devices.
- Keep an eye on the target device
- It allows you to upload files on the targeted user’s phone
- Open the browser window and enter a URL.
- This tool is only compatible with rooted phones.
It is one of the most incredible Android hacking applications because it provides an advanced network map that scans networks at varying intensities to identify every susceptibility of a particular target.
Ethical hackers frequently use this hacking app for Android to evaluate flaws that can potentially compromise the business network.
More crucially, this Android hacking app can mimic the actions of a cyber-attacker and uncover security flaws in a network.
Businesses may discover risks and address significant security concerns due to its Panel analytics information.
This hacking app for Android offers quotation-based pricing, with a free trial.
- Allow deep network scans
- Obtain extensive information about the target device.
- Examine your weak points and practice attack patterns
- Experiment with numerous approaches and in-depth testing techniques.
- Examine and evaluate the outcomes
It is the most reliable and high-quality hacking app for Android hackers who want to learn various system hacking techniques like network mapping, penetration testing, and password cracking.
This hacking tool can also categorize local hosts and their flaws.
This allows programmers to discover fixes for these issues, after which they may decrypt WiFi passwords and establish security holes for future access.
Although the hacker program may operate on any UNIX-based system, it is currently only supported on Android smartphones.
It’s free to use.
- Scanning and mapping your local network
- Open ports and target OS fingerprinting
- Execute MITM attacks, also known as the man in the middle.
- Allows you to add hosts from beyond your local network.
- It helps the user in mapping their internal network.
- Traceroute and Metasploit framework integration
- It assists the user in breaking existing connections.
- It enables the user to divert business to a different address.
It is another Android hacking app explicitly designed for ethical hackers, IT admins, security engineers, and cybersecurity experts.
It provides information-gathering services and Google hacking tools for locating insecure sites.
It includes scanning tools such as Ping, Mx Record, and others for targets and displays the most recent security feeds.
It’s free of cost
- This is a hacking app for Android that provides data hacking features such as PhpMyAdmin, PhpConfig, and SQL Injection.
- Retrieve information within domain names and IP addresses.
- It provides tools for analyzing target devices such as ping, traceroute, DNS Dig, etc.
- Displays the most recent security news.
Nmap is a robust network monitoring and hacking app for Android that can discover operating systems, proxy servers, and activities by analyzing the network.
It allows the user to do many customized scans by specifying the IP addresses of all the computers on the web.
It is one of the top-notch open-source, free hacking tools that can be used for network scanning and security testing.
It was named “Security Product of the Year” by Linux Journal and is regarded as a versatile, powerful, portable, user-friendly, well-documented, and supportive tool for security experts.
It’s a bit expensive, $345 for ten devices. You can get its free trial as well.
- It identifies the target device’s operating system, port numbers, and functions.
- Multiple custom scans are possible.
- Network exploration and security testing
- This hacking app for Android can not work with non-rooted smartphones.
18. Shark for Root
This tool is a sophisticated phone hacking app for cybersecurity professionals.
This tool functions as a network snipper and is compatible with the 3G network, WiFi and FroYo tethering mode.
Certain WiFi network managers need to be aware of the type of data transmitted across their networks.
They can employ programs like Shark for Root for this purpose, which can intercept any device connected to a wireless network.
This free hacking program is for rooted Android phones.
This hacking app for Android is free to use.
- Traffic analysis on a various networks
- Android 1.6 is the minimal operating system needed.
- Interception and reading of information packets from various devices
19. Fing Network Scanner
Hackers and security experts use this widely used network scanning and hacking app for Android to determine which gadgets are hooked up to the internet to uncover security hazards, find attackers, and address connectivity issues, among other things.
It includes over a dozen free network utilities to make your job simpler. Fing tool assists you in making the most of your local network.
View all WiFi-connected devices, perform networking scans, and check your Connection speed and security status.
- It is suitable for user analysis.
- It gives full WiFi speed for uploading and downloading files.
- It captures people stealing WiFi and then recognizes their IP, model, and manufacturer of the devices.
20. Droid SSH
SSH is an abbreviation for Secure Shell. SSH is essentially a gateway that runs on port 22 and allows you to connect from one machine to another securely.
So, what’s the point of Droid SSH?
Droid SSH is a hacking app for Android that allows you to connect to your handset from a computer and run terminal and shell commands.
This program can be used for penetration testing, such as if you detect a problem on an SSH server and have the password and IP address of an SSH server.
Then you may connect your Android device to SSH and run terminal and bash commands to resolve the issues.
21. Features Offered
- Link your Android smartphone to your PC;
- run terminal commands and ADB shell commands.
- Modify data.
- Authentication through a shared key.
22. WIBR + PRP
WIBR+ PRP is another hacking app for Android that allows you to use your smartphone to hack a neighboring WiFi network.
The program breaks the WiFi network connections by exploiting most router bugs. The program employs a brute force approach.
This process comprises the attack with several vital combinations. The 8-digit key sequences are utilized to discover the router’s password and hack the WiFi connection.
The method is not that straightforward; it is easier than it sounds and takes hours to complete.
However, WIBR+ WiFi Bruteforce Hack Pro effectively disables the internet connection of the majority of routers.
The program is capable of effortlessly cracking WPS-enabled WiFi networks.
- Test your router for basic pin vulnerabilities;
- Copy stored passwords;
- Allow password recovery
- This Android hacking app only works with rooted devices.
It is another hacking app for Android. This tool aims to terminate or restrict mobile access to a public WiFi network.
It also allows you to restrict Internet access to other users on your WiFi connection.
The process is straightforward; you’ll get a comprehensive list of all the devices that are connected to the WiFi network you’re currently joined to, and all you have to do is choose any phone to stop it from connecting to the internet.
To disconnect a user, click on the device address displayed on your Netcut app.
- Disconnect Android phones from the WiFi network.
- User-friendly interface
- It manages bandwidth usage.
- It does not work with non-rooted devices.
24. Evil Operator
This is yet another hacking app for Android. This app will make it possible to connect two individuals from your contact list through phone calls.
As a result, they believe they have phoned each other.
- Connect two buddies in a phone call without their information;
- There is no time restriction,
- Android 1.6 is the minimum operating system needed.
- And the interface is simple.
Either you must be bored of purchasing applications from the Google Store, or you may wish to install a premium app from the Google Play Store but cannot do so due to financial constraints.
Blackmart helps you solve this problem.
This Android hacking app is intended for those who do not wish to purchase paid software from the Google Play store.
Generally, the black mart is like the play store in that you may browse for just about any app you would like to install, but the twist is that all paid apps are available for free on Blackmart.
You may also be confident that using Blackmart is secure since you will not be required to provide any personal details.
Once installed, you may immediately begin looking for and installing your desired game.
- There is no need to log in or register.
- There are cracked versions of different games and applications accessible.
- With this hacking app for Android you can download premium applications for free;
- Download manager within the app;
- Use with confidence;
- There is multilingual assistance.
26. Cheat Engine
The Cheat Engine is yet another fantastic game based hacking app for Android.
It is an open-source application that enables you to employ tricks and hacks on your favorite video games, altering and adjusting many settings.
You may use this program to hack any Android game by altering the in-game binary code.
You may also use this program to edit binary values in well-known games like PUBG, Freefire, etc.
If you wish to use this Cheat Engine, you must have some game hacking expertise. Otherwise, it will be difficult for you.
This hacking app for Android is free to use
- Hack any Android game by manipulating in-game binary digits to change video games.
- Can hack games such as PUBG, Free Fire, and many more;
- Do your own tricks for the cheat engine.
- Open-source software.
It is an excellent hacking application for rooted Android smartphones.
If you run a WiFi network and would like to see which devices are connected and what they’re doing, the WiFiKill app will tell you right from your smartphone, which makes this a fantastic tool for having fun.
Furthermore, it provides all of this information in a highly user-friendly layout.
WiFi Kill is essentially a WiFi hacking app for Android that can disconnect all the individuals registered to the same WiFi network and allow you to enjoy the maximum internet speed on that network.
In the background, it prevents packet data from reaching the gadget.
Any inexperienced user may experience this Android hacking tool due to its easy use. Remember, this app is not available for non-rooted smartphones.
It’s free to use.
- This hacking app for Android prevents others from connecting to your network and allows you to choose who may remain connected with the network.
- Capture the names of linked devices.
- By utilizing WiFi Kill, you may see what others are doing on their Android devices.
- The user interface is straightforward.
You must have now discovered how effective these applications can make your Android device.
Even though you can anticipate the same degree of hacking skills as you use on your computer, you can still perform many amazing hacking activities.
This is a complete list of the best hacking apps for Android in 2022, and I hope you found it helpful.