Quick Answer 🔍How many people use Rumble in 2023?
Rumble has 78 million monthly active users.
Demand for online video-sharing platforms has increased significantly for Generation Z and Millennials, ages around 18 years old until 44 years old.
Rumble is one of these online video platforms sharing different content with authentic expression and diverse opinions.
It is immune to cancel culture and is committed to supporting open and free content. Its monthly active users come from the United States and Canada.
Rumble Users: How Many People Use Rumble in 2023?
How many users does Rumble have?
Rumble recorded approximately 78 million monthly active users in August 2022, representing about 77% year-over-year growth.
Most of its monthly active users are from the United States and Canada, accounting for 63 million people, equivalent to 103% year-over-year growth.
Here is a list of Rumble’s monthly active users:
- Rumble managed to have average monthly active users of about 1.6 million in Q3 2020
- Rumble managed to have average monthly active users of about 36 million in Q3 2021
- Rumble managed to have average monthly active users of about 39 million in January 2022
- Rumble managed to have average monthly active users of about 44 million in June 2022
- Rumble managed to have average monthly active users of about 78 million in August 2022
How Long Do People Watch Rumble?
Based on the company’s report, they recorded more than 34 million increase in monthly active users from the third quarter of 2020 to the third quarter of the following year.
This increase led to 36 million active users in just a year.
During this period, viewer engagement increased by 44 times, or equal to 8 billion minutes watched per month.
A few months later, the company reported another 3 million increase in monthly active users.
It recorded about 39 million users, with 4,383 video hours uploaded daily and nearly 10.8 billion minutes watched per month.
An additional 5 million monthly active users were also reported in the second quarter of 2022.
It reached a new record with 44 million users, equivalent to 76% growth compared to the previous year’s second quarter.
Likewise, the report shows that there were 8,948 video hours uploaded daily, and an average of 8.1 billion minutes watched per month.
In the latest record, Rumble announced another extensive growth in monthly active users.
Around 34 million increase from June to August 2022, leading to 78 million monthly active users. This represents about 77% year-over-year growth.
In the same month, the monthly active users in the United States and Canada also increase to 63 million, or equal to 103% year-over-year growth.
This online video platform generates a total of 107.5 million visits in September 2022, a 20.6 million increase from the previous month.
Here are the top countries that visited Rumble in September 2022:
- The United States accounts for 50.70% of Rumble’s total monthly visits
- Canada accounts for 7.54% of Rumble’s total monthly visits
- The United Kingdom accounts for 5.11% of Rumble’s total monthly visits
- Brazil accounts for 4.47% of Rumble’s total monthly visits
- Australia accounts for 4.31% of Rumble’s total monthly visits
Among Rumble’s total visits, the core audience was from ages 25 to 34 years old accounting for 23.62%.
They were followed by ages 35-44 years old with 16.59%, and ages 18-24 years old with 16.38%.
How to Get a Rumble Account
Setting up a Rumble account will allow its users to watch video content in Rumble.
Aside from just watching videos, users can also make money on Rumble by uploading videos.
Follow these easy steps on how to have a Rumble account:
- On a web browser, visit https://rumble.com/
- Go to “Register” at the lower-right corner of the page, or click this link: https://rumble.com/register.php
- Choose either a Free account, a Publisher account, or a Business Account
- Input the personal details needed, and click “Register”
How to Make Money on Rumble
When creating a Rumble account, make sure to know the differences between Rumble accounts to know how to get paid.
Here are the three types of Rumble accounts:
- Free Account – the user’s original videos will be shared on the Rumble site alone. Once the video was approved, the user will have $50, and if the uploaded video has made it to Rumble’s front page, the user can make up to $100. If advertisers became connected to the uploaded video, the user can earn up to 60% of the advertising revenue.
- Publisher Account – the user’s original videos will be managed by Rumble and will be shared with other platforms like YouTube, Yahoo, and MTV. The user can earn up to 90% on YouTube and 60% on other sites.
- Business Account – the user needs to pay $25 per month for a business account. This account can upload, share, and sell stock footage.
What Channel on Rumble has the Most Subscribers?
The channel “The Dan Bongino Show” is one of the channels with the greatest number of subscribers in Rumble, having 2.45 million subscribers.
It has become the largest Rumble channel in 18 months. This channel talks about various political issues.
The “Rumble Viral” channel on YouTube has taken the first spot for the Pets & Animals content, which has over 200 million views in its first year.
This channel is owned by Rumble.
Why Do People Use Rumble?
Here are some of the reasons why people use Rumble:
- It allows content creators to make money
- It has fewer restrictions compared to YouTube
- It is immune to the “cancel culture” idea
- It offers access to diverse opinions
In recent years, more people are becoming fond of downloading and watching authentic and unfiltered videos.
With fewer restrictions, creators are open and free to include more ideas and opinions in their videos.
This is one of the reasons why the Rumble user count recorded an explosion in number of monthly active users in 2021 and 2022.
It only has over 1 million monthly active users in 2020 and reached almost 80 million in 2022.
Aside from that, viewer engagement also increase to more than 8 billion minutes watched per month.
|Rumble||PR Newswire||PR Newswire|
|Yahoo||Small Biz Trends||GlobeNewswire|