Quick Answer 🔍How many subscribers does Paramount Plus have in 2023?
Paramount plus has 43.3 million paid subscribers.
How many subscribers does Paramount Plus have?
This article is for you.
Paramount Plus is a streaming service formerly branded as CBS All Access.
It streams thousands of full episodes of series, exclusive shows, brand-new originals, news coverage, and 20 live channels.
A single Paramount+ account can have up to 6 user profiles and can stream simultaneously using 3 different devices.
Based on the latest record, the company generates a significant year-over-year increase due to a growth in the number of Paramount Plus sign-ups.
How Many Subscribers Does Paramount Plus Have in 2023
How many subscribers does Paramount Plus have in 2023?
On the record, Paramount Plus had 43.3 million paid subscribers at the end of June 2022.
These paid subscribers continuously increase and generate an additional 3.7 million subscribers from the first quarter of 2022.
To better show a steady growth in the number of Paramount Plus subscribers, here is a list of subscribers per quarter:
- Paramount Plus recorded 16.5 million paid subscribers in Q1 2021
- Paramount Plus recorded 21.4 million paid subscribers in Q2 2021
- Paramount Plus recorded 25.5 million paid subscribers in Q3 2021
- Paramount Plus recorded 32.8 million paid subscribers in Q4 2021
- Paramount Plus recorded 39.6 million paid subscribers in Q1 2022
- Paramount Plus recorded 43.3 million paid subscribers in Q2 2022
This video-on-demand service streams 30,000 episodes, 2,500 movies, 300 movie titles, and 36 exclusive original series worldwide.
It also gives access to TV shows, films, live sports, and news from Paramount Pictures, CBS, MTV, BET, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Comedy Central, and Smithsonian Channel.
How Many People Watch on Paramount Plus?
Each Paramount Plus account can create a maximum of 6 user profiles and watch TV shows and movies simultaneously using 3 different devices.
Currently, a total of 63.7 million global streaming subscribers watch on Paramount+.
Around 25% of its subscribers in the US watch every day, 31% watch several times a week, and 6% watch once a month.
Based on the record, 41% of Paramount Plus streaming service accounts for TV shows, 23% for movies, 17% for TV series, and approximately 19% for brand-new originals.
Paramount Plus Regions
Paramount Plus has a wide streaming market. It is streaming in 28 countries in 4 regions around the world.
There are 17 countries in the region of South America, 7 countries in Europe, 3 countries in North America, and 1 country in Asia & Pacific.
In the latest data, the United States is the core audience of Paramount Plus followed by Mexico and Australia.
Ages of Paramount Plus Viewers
Paramount Plus viewers are mostly ages 18 to 34 years old. Its youngster and family content are the biggest sources of engagement and growth.
According to statistics, people aged 25 to 34 years old are the largest group of Paramount+ viewers with 29.38%, followed by people aged 18 to 24 years old with 26.74%.
Paramount Plus Subscription Plan
To have the best experience in Paramount Plus, users opted to purchase subscription plans.
Here are the available plans for Paramount Plus:
- “Paramount Plus Essential Plan” priced at $4.99 per month or $49.99 per year offers limited ad interruptions. Free access to thousands of movies, episodes, UEFA Champions League, and NFL
- “Paramount Plus Premium Plan” priced at $9.99 per month or $99.99 per year offers an ad-free experience for movies. Live TV streams and selected shows have minimal commercial interruptions. Free access to live news, sports, NFL, and thousands of movies and episodes
- “Paramount Plus Essential Plan with Showtime” priced at $11.99 per month or $119.99 per year offers a commercial-free experience for all movies. Free access to award-winning original series, live sports, and 24/7 live news
- “Paramount Plus Premium Plan with Showtime” priced at $14.99 per month or $149.99 per year offers all commercial-free episodes. Free access to exclusive original series, hit documentaries, 24/7 live news, live sports, and downloadable episodes and movies.
How to Have a Paramount Plus Account?
Consumers sign up for Paramount Plus using different devices including laptops, smartphones, and televisions.
Here is a guide on how to create a Paramount Plus Account using a laptop:
- On a web browser, visit https://www.paramountplus.com
- Choose the best subscription plan
- Create an account
- Input personal information including email address and password
- Enter the payment details
- Click “Start Paramount+”
Here is another way to create a Paramount Plus Account using a smartphone or television:
- Launch Paramount Plus
- Click “Sign Up”
- Choose the best subscription plan
- Create an account
- Input personal information including email and password on the sign-up screen
- Click “Subscribe”
Paramount Plus Annual Revenue
The continuous growth in subscribers generates higher streaming revenue.
According to the company’s record, its Q2 2022 revenue is 19% up year-over-year or equal to $7.78 billion.
Paramount Plus contributed $672 million in revenue in the second quarter of 2022, a 120% year-over-year growth.
Paramount Plus Website Demographics
This streaming service platform generated 46.7 million visits in June 2022, 46.6 million visits in July 2022, and 43.1 million visits in August 2022.
Here are the top audiences of the Paramount Plus website from June to August 2022:
- The United States – accounts for 72.02% of Paramount Plus’ total monthly visits during the period
- Mexico – accounts for 4.11% of Paramount Plus’ total monthly visits during the period
- Australia – accounts for 4.07% of Paramount Plus’ total monthly visits during the period
- Brazil – accounts for 3.45% of Paramount Plus’ total monthly visits during the period
- Argentina – accounts for 3.40% of Paramount Plus’ total monthly visits during the period
Paramount Plus is a premium video streaming platform that offers over 30,000 episodes and movies.
Every Paramount Plus account can have up to 6 user profiles.
This gives access to exclusive original series, movies, episodes, live news, and sports using 3 devices simultaneously on a “premium with showtime” plan.
It recorded around 43.3 million subscribers in the second quarter of 2022, and the United States is its top viewer.
Approximately 25% of the subscribers in the US stream on Paramount Plus every day.
Thanks for reading our article on how many subscribers does Paramount Plus Have in 2023.