In a hurry?
The best LinkedIn video downloader in 2022, as found in our independent testing, is SnapDownloader!
You’re here because you’re searching for a robust LinkedIn video downloader app.
Over the years, LinkedIn has become a commonly used online profile for users to browse for connections and jobs.
It is amongst the 30 most commonly visited websites around the globe.
Many times you might find a video that you really wish to download and save for viewing again later.
There are many users who put up videos that are extremely useful for anybody who is trying to search for a job over the internet.
A lot of content is also related to enhancement of certain useful skills that are in demand these days.
It would be a great help to have these videos on your phone so that you can conveniently watch them and learn new things at any time.
Before you dive into downloading video content from LinkedIn, you will need some application or tool to help you do that.
However, when you search online for related software, you will find quite a huge number of options that are available.
To help you get the best applications for this purpose we have compiled a list of options that can help narrow down your search.
Best Linkedin Video Downloader Tools 2022
- SnapDownloader – 🏆 Winner!
- YT Saver
- 4K Video Downloader
- Download LinkedIn Video
- Keep Flick
This LinkedIn downloader is an awesome piece of software that helps users in downloading videos from many platforms.
You can use it to download videos in 8K resolution too. You get access to all SnapDownloader features right after you install it.
It can be used on most commonly used operating software. The best thing about SnapDownloader is the ease of usage.
Many people run away from applications that are tricky to use or that have free trials and premium versions.
With SnapDownloader you do not need to worry about any such thing.
It has a built-in video trimmer that helps in cutting any video that you wish to download.
You can trim it by selecting a particular portion of the video that you wish to download.
- You get support for both macOS and Windows.
- SnapDownloader can be used to download audio and video content from 900 different websites including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
- You can get a large variety of video output quality like 720p, 1080p, 2K, 4K, 8K, etc.
- This software enables you to download videos from various websites all at once.
- It gives a fast download speed so that you are not left waiting for hours at the end.
- SnapDownloader can be used to convert files onto mp3 or mp4 formats.
- The user interface is quite simple so users find this application easy to use.
- Intuitive video cutter that allows you to download a portion of the video.
2. YT Saver
This video downloader that you may use to download any videos that you like on a huge range of websites.
YT Saver has a free trial version that gives its users the perfect way to get an idea of what the application is like.
The free version allows the users to download 3 videos and 1 playlist.
You get limited options for output formats. There are no limitations in the paid version.
It provides support for downloading videos from various different websites. There are tons of options for video and audio output formats.
The application has a built-in browser which helps the user in searching different types of videos online and downloading them right away.
- Besides being a good quality LinkedIn downloader it also provides great support for downloading videos from other websites like YouTube, Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- You can download videos in multiple formats like MKV, MOV, MP4, AVI, iPhone, iPad, Android Tablet, Android Phone, etc.
- Videos can be downloaded in top notch quality with resolutions like 2K, 4K, 8K, 720p, 1080p, etc.
- With the pro version you get the chance to download an unlimited number of videos.
- You can download multiple videos at a single time.
- It provides a private mode in which you can keep your videos away from prying eyes or even save your children from viewing content that might not be suitable for them.
- With YT Saver you get an extremely fast download speed which can help you in conserving a lot of time.
When you look for a good quality LinkedIn video downloader app, 4K Video Downloader will definitely make it to the list because of how fast it is at downloading and processing files.
The best part is that it comes with a free version which does not have any time limitations.
It allows you to download 30 videos per day. With the paid version you can download an unlimited number of videos in a single day.
The paid versions are personal and pro. You can choose a package that fits your requirements.
- Simple downloading because you just have to copy the link of the video and paste it into the application.
- This tool can help you in downloading videos in different types of resolutions such as 4K, 8K, 1080 HD, etc.
- It provides support for downloading videos from various other websites like TikTok, Vimeo, YouTube, Facebook, etc.
- You can even use this application to download other types of videos like 360 degrees and 3D videos.
- The software itself provides proxy support so that you do not have to waste time and money on installing VPNs.
- It has a smart mode which gives you the option to choose “preferable” settings so that you can download videos more quickly and efficiently.
This online LinkedIn video downloader tool is amongst the top video downloading applications available.
This software can be used on PC, laptop, desktop, iOS, android and tablet. It does not need any supporting application that needs to be installed.
You just need to copy the video URL and paste it into the website so that you can start downloading that LinkedIn video which you want to watch offline later.
- It is free.
- No application needs to be installed.
- Easy to use.
- Can be used to download videos from other websites too.
5. Download LinkedIn Video
You can use this free video downloader to download LinkedIn videos directly to your phone.
You simply need to have a good browser and internet connectivity to be able to use this free LinkedIn video downloader online.
No software or application needs to be installed to use this platform.
There are no limitations on the number of videos that you can download from LinkedIn with this website.
- It is free and user friendly.
- Dedicated to LinkedIn specifically.
- No application or software needs to be installed.
Expertstool is a free platform that enables users to download LinkedIn videos for free.
You only need the LinkedIn video that you wish to download and a good internet connection to be able to save your videos for offline viewing later.
This website does not need any specific plugins or applications to be installed.
You can use it on your laptop, PC, smartphone, tablet or desktop. This tool enables you to download videos in MP4 format.
- It is free and available online.
- You only need a good internet connection to download LinkedIn videos.
- Video output format is MP4.
- Can be accessed through a smartphone, PC, desktop, etc.
7. Keep Flick
The Keep Flick video downloader has a completely online presence and it has no application or software that needs to be installed.
It is a free platform that you can use to download LinkedIn videos in MP4 format.
The best part about Keep Flick is that there are no irritating advertisements or pop up so it is a much faster tool as compared to many others.
It also gives a very neat and tidy look to the platform which helps a user in working without any distractions.
You can even use your iOS or Android devices to access this website.
- No annoying advertisements.
- Free platform without the need to install any applications.
- Well organised and user-friendly interface.
- Fast website that can be accessed through Android and iOS devices too.
Hitutorials is an online tool that makes video downloading incredibly straightforward and fast.
It is a good quality downloader that enables the users to download videos directly onto their devices.
If you are someone who likes to watch videos later when they are offline then this downloader is for you. It can be easily used by an iOS or Android user.
With this platform you should have zero worries about videos coming out with poor sound or visual quality because the videos are in HD quality.
- It is a free platform.
- Video output in HD formats.
- Can be used by iOS and Android devices.
- Fast and straightforward performance.
If you are looking for a reliable video downloader then Keepvid is a great option.
This platform is fast and effective when it comes to video downloading.
To get the video downloaded you need to copy its URL from LinkedIn and simply paste it into the website.
This video downloader can be used by anyone because there is no installation or special licence required.
- Effective and reliable
- Easy to use
- Free video downloader
Just like the name suggests, it is a video downloader. It can also assist you in backing up the LinkedIn videos that you download.
It gives you the option to download videos in various file formats.
You only need the URL of the video that you need to download so that you can paste it into the SaveVideo video downloader.
It has a superior quality search algorithm which can help the user to search videos and download them.
- Great quality search algorithm.
- Just paste the URL of the video into the downloader to get the process started.
- Videos can be downloaded in multiple file formats.
One of the main reasons why people download videos is so that they can watch them later when they have no internet connectivity.
The name of this LinkedIn video download app suggests that it is meant for downloading videos for offline viewing.
You can use this video downloading tool for downloading videos in formats like MP3, MP4 and MPV.
There are no hidden charges for using this LinkedIn video download online tool.
Along with that there are also no limitations on the number of downloads so everything is completely free of cost.
- Unlimited downloads.
- Free of cost.
- Output formats include MP3, MP4 and MPV.
12. LinkedIn Video Downloader
Aptly named, this is a Chrome extension tool that enables you to just click on a LinkedIn video to start the download process.
That is pure ease and simplicity. This Is the main reason why this video downloader has become famous.
When you have this extension tool enabled in your browser, you will basically see a download button next to LinkedIn video.
By clicking this button you can right away download the video for offline viewing.
- Easy downloads
- It is an extension tool so you do not need to open a separate application.
- Downloads start with one click.
There are many commonly asked questions when people come across a video on LinkedIn that they really want to download.
Which LinkedIn Video Downloader Should I Use?
This depends entirely on your requirements in this particular situation.
Whether you are looking for a completely free software or you can afford a paid version.
You need to consider factors like your desired output video format and video quality.
Once you have your own goals clear in your head then you can go through the list above to make up your mind about what is the best choice for you.
Are There Any Free Apps Available for Downloading LinkedIn Videos?
Most of the options mentioned above are either entirely free or they offer a limited free trial version.
This free trial is a great deal because it enables you to check out the features of the actual application before having to purchase the premium version.
In the case of finding a free LinkedIn video downloader, you will find loads of options like Download LinkedIn Video, Keepvid, etc.
Why Should I Download LinkedIn Videos?
When you are away from WiFi connections and you are running your phone on data packages, playing videos can take up a lot of expensive data volume.
It is better to download any important videos that you might have to watch later.
You can use your WiFi connection for downloading videos when you have the connectivity so that you do not have to spend data volume later and can watch the video offline.
How Can I Save a LinkedIn Video on My Phone?
The answer to this is simple. Use a video downloader that gives you the option to download videos directly on any device that you are using.
This will enable you to use that application or software on your phone and that will give you the option to save that downloaded video on your phone.
Can I Transfer the Saved Video to My Contacts?
Definitely yes. You can use applications like WhatsApp to transfer a downloaded video to your friends and colleagues.
They will have to download that video first and then they will be able to watch it too.
Is It Legal to Download Videos from LinkedIn?
It is definitely legal because this content is available for free on the internet.
The videos that you will be downloading by using these applications are already free to begin with.
You are not illegally downloading content for free that is otherwise paid.
In that case you need not worry because you are not breaking any laws or rules by downloading that LinkedIn video.
There are many options that you can use to download videos from LinkedIn.
If you are a professional who needs these videos for work purposes and can take out a specific budget to invest in online software then you can buy a paid tool.
This can help you in the long run and give you a hassle and advertisement free experience overall.
It is important for you to go through this list and pick the best LinkedIn video downloader tool that suits your needs.