Quick Answer 🔍How many people use Likee in 2024?
Likee has approximately 150 million monthly active users worldwide.
The internet is now considered one of the important things in this modern world. People become more connected to other people through the help of the internet.
Approximately 4.95 billion internet users worldwide, equivalent to 62.5% of the world’s population, are attached to different social networking platforms and other sites.
Likee is one of the social networking platforms used to create and share short videos about talents, food, games, pets, and other random content.
Likee users upload their videos to share good vibes on the “For You Page”. Analysis shows that the average Likee users stay around 20.23 to 50 minutes on the app.
How Many People Use Likee in 2024?
How many people use Likee? According to the latest report, Likee recorded a significant growth in the number of users, having approximately 150 million monthly active users worldwide.
This short-video creation platform saw a huge increase in mobile monthly active users in the fourth quarter of 2019.
It acquires around 115.3 million users around the world, equivalent to a 208.3% increase. According to statistics, Likee users post 5 million different videos every day.
This builds a dynamic community where users connect with other users, sharing dance crazes, cooking recipes, fitness tips, travel destinations, and online games.
The app has been downloaded on the Google Play Store more than 500 million times, with nearly 26 million downloads on Android devices.
Among the social media apps on the Play Store, Likee ranks 25th, acquiring more than 11 million reviews and 4.3 ratings.
Likee Website Total Visits
The website of Likee, likee.video, had 6.8 million total visits in October 2022, representing a 5.16% growth from the previous month.
Most of its audiences are male, accounting for 58.26%, while 41.74% are female.
Here are the Likee website’s total visits from August to October 2022:
- likee.video recorded 7.5 million total visits in August 2022
- likee.video recorded 6.4 million total visits in September 2022
- likee.video recorded 6.8 million total visits in October 2022
All About Likee
Likee is one of the world’s leading short-form video social platforms and one of the fastest-growing rivals of TikTok in the US.
It was made by BIGO, a technology company in Singapore that offers video-based products.
This platform was launched in 2017, allowing users to create and share short-form videos. After two years, the Likee app generated 330 million downloads around the world.
Between 2019 to 2020, it gained around 70 million monthly active users worldwide.
In Q4 2021, more than 20% of Likee’s active users create and share their short-form videos and hosted live-streaming sessions.
Likee offers editing tools to make creative and entertaining videos. Aside from that, it has live streaming services where users can make real-time interactions with the viewers.
This app is available on the HarmonyOS operating systems, iOS, and Android.
This platform has an age restriction. It does not intend to allow users aged under 16 years old or under 18 years old if they use live streaming services.
However, some younger people set different ages to comply with the age restriction. Based on the latest data, the majority of Likee users are Gen Z and Millenials.
Which Country Use Likee the Most?
The Likee app is available in 180 countries. According to the latest statistics, among the 6.8 million Likee website visits, Russia was the leading country with the most desktop traffic and engagements.
Here are the top countries that visited the Likee website as of October 2022:
- Russia – accounts for 30.96% of the Likee website’s total monthly visits as of October 2022
- The United States – accounts for 9.62% of the Likee website’s total monthly visits as of October 2022
- Ukraine – accounts for 5.99% of the Likee website’s total monthly visits as of October 2022
- Indonesia – accounts for 3.81% of the Likee website’s total monthly visits as of October 2022
- Cyprus – accounts for 3.67% of the Likee website’s total monthly visits as of October 2022
What Age Group Use Likee the Most?
Younger people were engaged in sharing their short videos and watching other videos on their “For You Page”.
Statistics show that the core audience of Likee was from ages 25 to 34 years old, accounting for 33.27%. They were followed by ages 18 to 24 years old with 29.46%.
Here is the age distribution of Likee users worldwide as of October 2022:
- 29.46% of Likee users worldwide were aged 18 to 24 years old
- 33.27% of Likee users worldwide were aged 25 to 34 years old
- 16.54% of Likee users worldwide were aged 35 to 44 years old
- 10.22% of Likee users worldwide were aged 45 to 54 years old
- 6.70% of Likee users worldwide were aged 55 to 64 years old
- 3.80% of Likee users worldwide were aged 65 years old and above
Most Followed Likee User Account
Here are some of the most followed Likee user accounts:
- Nastenka Kosh – has 29.4 million followers as of November 2022
- Maitsa Chantika A P Koetin – has 21.2 million followers as of November 2022
- HouseofBrooklyn – has 8.6 million followers as of November 2022
- Shaulaaponce – has 5.4 million followers as of November 2022
- Carolatv_ – has 4.8 million followers as of November 2022
- SyadaSamia – has 3.1 million followers as of November 2022
- Chelsea Vasan – has 1.7 million followers as of November 2022
- CountColors – has 1.1 million followers as of November 2022
- Hajar_mr1 – has 1.1 million followers as of November 2022
Likee Annual Revenue
Likee generates revenue through live streaming, advertisements, in-app purchases, and collaboration with music production.
The company has not yet disclosed its annual revenue to the public, however, analysts reveal Likee’s estimated revenue. It reaches an estimated $44.8 million in revenue annually.
Likee is one of the most popular social media apps in the world where users create and share short-form videos.
This app allows its users to edit their videos, add music from the extensive music library of the Likee app, and add different effects.
Based on the company’s data, the most searched and most viewed topics in the Likee app are “pets”, with approximately 734,200 views, “game”, with 685,400 views, “knowledge” with 570,400 views, “mobile legends” with 565,900 views, and “life show” with 346,200 views.
Thanks for reading our article on how many people use Likee in 2024.