If you’re an NFL fan living outside of the United States, you may find it difficult to watch your favorite team play due to geo-restrictions.
However, with a VPN, you can bypass these restrictions and stream NFL Plus from anywhere in the world.
In this article, we’ll show you how to watch NFL Plus with a VPN, why you should use a VPN to watch NFL Plus, and how to choose the best VPN for NFL Plus.
- With a VPN, you can bypass geo-restrictions and watch NFL Plus from anywhere in the world.
- Using a VPN to watch NFL Plus provides added security and can help you avoid ISP throttling.
- NordVPN is the best option for streaming NFL Plus, but Surfshark and Atlas VPN are also worth considering.
How to Watch NFL Plus (NFL+) with a VPN
If you’re a die-hard NFL fan, you know that there are a lot of restrictions when it comes to streaming games.
But with the help of a VPN, you can bypass these restrictions and watch your favorite teams play through NFL Plus (NFL+).
- NordVPN is the industry leader (by a long way)
- 30-day risk-free trial
- Superfast speeds
- 5,442+ servers in 60+ countries
- Strict no-logs policy
- Next-generation military-grade encryption
- DoubleVPN, double privacy
- 6 simultaneous device connections
- Great for: Safety, security, anonymity & peace of mind
- Compatible with: Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone, iPad & iOS, Linux, routers, Apple TV, FireFox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and more
Here’s how to do it:
- Choose a reliable VPN: A VPN will allow you to change your IP address and connect to a server in another location. We recommend NordVPN as it is a reliable and fast VPN that offers servers in multiple locations.
- Download and install the VPN: Once you’ve chosen a VPN, download and install it on your device. NordVPN is available on Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android devices.
- Connect to a server location: After installing the VPN, connect to a server location in the United States. This will give you an American IP address that will let you access NFL+ and bypass any blackout restrictions.
- Launch NFL Plus: Once you’ve connected to a server location, launch NFL+ and start streaming your favorite games.
It’s important to note that using a VPN to stream NFL+ is not illegal, but it is against the terms of service of NFL+.
So, use a VPN at your own risk.
In addition to NordVPN, there are other VPNs you can use to stream NFL+ such as Surfshark and Atlas VPN.
However, we highly recommend NordVPN for its reliability, speed, and multiple server locations.
Why Use a VPN to Watch NFL Plus?
If you’re a fan of the NFL and want to watch all the games live, then NFL Plus is a great streaming service.
However, there are some restrictions that may prevent you from accessing all the games you want to watch.
That’s where a VPN comes in handy.
A VPN allows you to bypass geo-restrictions and blackouts, which are often implemented by the NFL to prevent viewers from certain regions from accessing live games.
By using a VPN, you can connect to a server in a different location, which will make it appear as though you are located in that region.
This will allow you to access all the games that are available in that region.
Another reason to use a VPN to watch NFL Plus is that the service is only available in the US.
If you’re located outside of the US, you won’t be able to access the service without a VPN.
By using a VPN, you can connect to a server in the US and access NFL Plus from anywhere in the world.
Furthermore, a VPN can help you avoid blackouts.
Blackouts occur when a game is not available in your local area because it is being broadcast on a national network.
By using a VPN, you can connect to a server in a different location where the game is not being blacked out, allowing you to watch the game live.
Choosing the Best VPN for NFL Plus
Here are some factors to consider when selecting the best VPN for NFL Plus:
Choose a VPN with servers in the United States to bypass blackout restrictions and access NFL Plus content.
Some VPNs have servers in multiple locations, so you can choose the server closest to your location for faster streaming speeds.
A fast and reliable VPN connection is crucial for streaming live NFL games without buffering or lagging.
Look for VPNs that offer high-speed connections with unlimited bandwidth.
Security and Privacy
Ensure that the VPN you choose has a strong encryption protocol, such as AES-256, to protect your online activities and personal data.
A VPN with a strict no-logs policy will also keep your browsing history and personal information private.
A user-friendly VPN interface is essential, especially if you’re new to VPNs.
Choose a VPN with a simple and intuitive interface that’s easy to navigate.
Setting Up a VPN to Watch NFL Plus
Watching NFL games through NFL Plus can be a great experience, but you may run into blackout restrictions.
Fortunately, using a VPN can help you bypass these restrictions and access the games you want to watch.
Here’s how to set up a VPN to watch NFL Plus:
- Choose a VPN provider: There are many VPN providers out there, but we recommend NordVPN as the best option. If you need more options, you can also consider Surfshark as the second choice and Atlas VPN as the third choice.
- Install the VPN software: Once you have chosen a VPN provider, download and install their software on your device. Most VPN providers offer software for Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.
- Connect to a server in the United States: To access NFL Plus, you’ll need to connect to a server in the United States. Once you’ve opened the VPN software, select a server in the US and connect to it.
- Check your IP address: After connecting to the VPN server, check your IP address to make sure it has changed to a US IP address. You can use a free online tool like WhatIsMyIPAddress.com to check your IP address.
- Launch NFL Plus and enjoy the games: Now that you have a US IP address, you can launch NFL Plus and start watching your favorite teams without any blackout restrictions.
Accessing NFL Plus on Different Devices
If you have an NFL Plus subscription, you can access it from multiple devices.
As long as you are signed in with the NFL.com account you used to purchase your NFL Plus subscription, you should have access across your devices.
However, there are some restrictions on which devices you can watch live games.
Live regular season and postseason games are generally available in NFL Plus only on mobile devices such as phones and tablets.
Broadcast blackout rules may apply, so be sure to check your local listings to see if the game you want to watch is available in your area.
If you want to watch live games on your connected TV, you can authenticate your subscription on your smart TV, Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV, or other streaming device.
This allows you to watch live games on your TV using the NFL app.
To authenticate your subscription on your connected TV, follow these steps:
- Download and install the NFL app on your smart TV, Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV, or other streaming device.
- Launch the app and select the “Sign In” option.
- Enter your NFL.com account information and select “Sign In.”
- Follow the on-screen instructions to authenticate your subscription.
If you want to watch NFL Plus on your desktop or laptop computer, you can do so by logging in to the NFL website using your NFL.com account information.
Once you are logged in, you can access all of the content available with your NFL Plus subscription.
To watch NFL Plus on your mobile device or computer using a VPN, we recommend NordVPN.
NordVPN allows you to bypass blackout restrictions and access NFL Plus content from any location.
If you need additional VPN options, you can also consider Surfshark as a second option and Atlas VPN as a third option.
Overcoming Geo-Restrictions with VPN
If you’re trying to watch NFL Plus from outside the US, you’ll likely encounter geo-restrictions.
These restrictions prevent you from accessing the service because of your location.
Fortunately, a VPN can help you bypass these restrictions.
When you connect to a VPN, your IP address is replaced with one from the VPN’s server.
This makes it appear as though you’re connecting from a different location.
By connecting to a server in the US, you can bypass the geo-restrictions on NFL Plus and access the service from anywhere in the world.
When choosing a VPN for streaming NFL Plus, it’s important to consider the number of servers available in the US.
The more servers a VPN has in the US, the better your chances of finding a server that can bypass the geo-restrictions.
NordVPN is a great option for this, as it has over 1,800 servers in the US alone.
Surfshark is also a good choice, with over 500 servers in the US.
Atlas VPN is another option, with servers in the US and other countries.
However, it has a smaller server network compared to NordVPN and Surfshark.
It’s important to note that not all VPNs can bypass geo-restrictions.
Some streaming services have advanced VPN detection technology that can detect and block VPN traffic.
To ensure that you can watch NFL Plus with a VPN, it’s important to choose a VPN that has a proven track record of bypassing geo-restrictions on streaming services.
How Does a VPN Help Me Watch NFL Plus?
A VPN (Virtual Private Network) allows you to connect to a server in a different location.
When you connect to a server in a different region, you can access content that is restricted in your current location.
By using a VPN to connect to a server in the United States, you can watch NFL Plus from anywhere in the world.
Can I Use Any VPN to Watch NFL Plus?
Do I Need to Have a Cable Subscription to Watch NFL Plus with A VPN?
No, you don’t need a cable subscription to watch NFL Plus with a VPN.
NFL Plus is a standalone streaming service that you can subscribe to directly.
However, you will need a VPN to bypass blackout restrictions and watch all the games.
Can I Use a Free VPN to Watch NFL Plus?
We don’t recommend using a free VPN to watch NFL Plus.
Free VPNs are often slow and unreliable, and they may not have servers in the right locations.
Additionally, free VPNs may sell your data to third-party advertisers, which can compromise your privacy.
What Should I Do if I Have Trouble Connecting to NFL Plus with My VPN?
If you have trouble connecting to NFL Plus with your VPN, try connecting to a different server in the same region.
If that doesn’t work, try connecting to a server in a different region.
You can also try clearing your browser cache and cookies, or restarting your device.
If you continue to have trouble, contact your VPN provider’s customer support for assistance.
In Summary, the best VPNs in 2023 are;
|Rating||VPN Service||Get Offer|
|#1 Top Rated#1||NordVPN - #1 VPN in the industry||FREE Trial|
|#2 Top Rated#2||Surfshark - top budget VPN||Start Now|
|#3 Top Rated#3||Atlas VPN - best free VPN||Start Now|
Using a VPN to access NFL Plus is a great way to watch your favorite NFL games, no matter where you are in the world.
With a VPN, you can easily bypass blackout restrictions and access NFL Plus content from anywhere.
When it comes to choosing a VPN, we recommend NordVPN as our top choice.
NordVPN is a reliable and fast VPN service that offers excellent security features and a large network of servers around the world.
With NordVPN, you can easily connect to a server in the US and access NFL Plus content without any issues.