BEST INSTAGRAM GROWTH TOOLS
Are you wondering how to login to Instagram with Facebook? The process is easy to do.
Picture this: your best friend tells you that she wants to get on Instagram and create an account since all of her friends and everybody in her family has one.
Because your best friend is new to Instagram and doesn’t really know her way around it, she’s asked you to help.
You tell her that you can either help her open an Instagram profile using her phone number or email address, or she can easily log into Instagram using her Facebook profile.
She chooses to log in to Instagram with Facebook. Then, you suddenly realize that you aren’t sure how to do this yourself, because when you created your Instagram profile, you did so using your email address.
Don’t worry, we will still be able to help your best friend. All you’ve got to do is create your Instagram login using your existing Facebook login.
In this guide, we’re going to show you how to login to Instagram with Facebook login, so that you can show your best friend how it is done.
Why Create an Instagram Login Using Facebook?
As we mentioned earlier, you can make an Instagram profile using a phone number, your email address, or Facebook.
All of these options offer easy registration, but personally we think that signing up for Instagram via Facebook is the easiest option.
If you choose to sign up using your phone number or email address, then you will need to wait for a verification link to be sent to your email address, or a confirmation code to be sent to your mobile number.
However, if you sign up with Facebook, you can easily just use your credentials then and there, and you don’t have to confirm anything.
How to Login to Instagram With Facebook
To make an Instagram profile using Facebook, all you have to do is log in using your Facebook profile. We have laid out the steps below.
- Install the app for Instagram from the App Story or the Google Play store. You can also visit Instagram’s official website as well if you want to create a profile through your web browser.
- Select login with Facebook to log into Instagram using your Facebook profile. Instagram is going to ask for your permission to access your Facebook profile, so that you can create your account. Make sure that you are logged into your Facebook already.
- If this is the first time you were accessing Instagram, then you will need to create a username. Instagram is going to give you a username based on your Facebook information. Of course, you can change this later when you are editing your Instagram account.
That’s it. Your Instagram profile has been created. Now that you have an Instagram profile through Facebook, you will be able to log into it using your Facebook account.
Unless you plan on always being logged into Facebook, you need to make sure that you don’t lose your password, otherwise you won’t be able to access your Instagram profile.
How to Change Your Username for Instagram
We recommend that you change your email ID and username on Instagram for security reasons. To do this, follow the steps below.
- Go to Instagram profile and select ‘edit profile’.
- You will be taken to a part of the settings menu where you’ll be able to change your email address and username. Enter the email address that you want to link to your Instagram profile, and rename your own username.
- If you are accessing your Instagram profile for the very first time, you will need to create a username. As we mentioned above, Instagram is going to give you a default username based on information that they gleaned from Facebook.
This is all there is to it; your Instagram profile has now been created.
How to Change and Reset Your Instagram Password
If you already forgot your Instagram password, don’t worry. Facebook isn’t going to give you your password for Instagram.
Instead, it is going to save these credentials to your device. Follow the steps below to change and reset your Instagram password.
- Go to your Instagram profile and find the icon of the three horizontal lines you’ll see at the top of your screen to the right.
- Scroll down until you see an ‘account’ option, and then ‘password’. Select those. Select the option that says, ‘if you have forgotten your password you can reset it using Facebook’.
- A link to reset your password will be sent to the email address that you’ve got registered. Go to your email inbox to find this.
- Open the email and select ‘reset password’. When the URL opens, you will need to put in a new password.
Keep in mind that this is only going to work if you are past the login part of your Instagram profile.
If you want to log into your Instagram in the future without having to log into Facebook, then make sure that you follow the steps we’ve laid out above.
We hope that this Instagram tutorial was helpful, and it leaves you knowing exactly how to login to Instagram with Facebook login.