BEST CRYPTO EXCHANGES
safe, secure & trusted
GET STARTED NOW
buy & sell crypto
GET STARTED NOW
In a hurry?
The best Zignaly alternative in 2023, as found in our independent testing, is Pionex!
This decade has started the crypto craze, which won’t be ending anytime soon, and everyone wants to try their luck in it.
Though cryptocurrencies are the works of great minds in codes, we ordinary humans can also get involved in the most straightforward ways; one of them is automatic trading.
Manual trading is now a thing of the past as people have now created multiple platforms for a cryptocurrency exchange that are wholly or semi-automated.
This gives people an authentic way to trade, but it also takes less time than manual trading, as the bots take care of buying and selling the cryptos.
Advantages of trade bots:
- They work 24/7
- No human errors
- Don’t need to give Long durations for trading because the bots do all the work.
- Easier to use for new users
Many platforms offer automated trading, with some having more than a couple of bots for different functions; out of the many platforms is Zignaly; besides copy trading and profit-sharing, it also includes trade signals from more than 21 signals providers.
While Zignaly is a great platform, it does not include an app version which may upset some users. So here are other Zignaly alternatives, which also provide an app version.
Best Zignaly Alternatives in 2023
Pionex has become a fast-rising platform for automated trading and is an excellent Zignaly alternative.
Launched in 2018, its main aim has always been automated trading, which has worked out well for them. Their trade bots are the capital reason for this feat.
They boast of 18 trading bots, and all of them are free to use!
- Price: FREE
- Types of Bots: Arbitrage Bot, Grid Trading Bot, Copy Trading, Social Trading, Martingale Bot, Spot-Futures Arbitrage Bot, Rebalancing Bot, DCA, etc.
- Supported Exchanges: Huobi, Binance, Pionex
- Mobile App: iOS & Android
The trade bots in Pionex are efficient and easy to use; users can select whichever bot or bots they want to use and be at ease as they do all the work for them.
Though they do not have an option of demo accounts, one place it has improved on is accepting fiat currencies which they did not before.
Pionex has given detailed information on all their trade bots; moreover, they can inquire on their live chat if someone has any doubts.
Trading Bots Available in Pionex:
- Arbitrage bot
- DCA (dollar-cost averaging) bot
- Trailing Sell bot
- Grid Trading bot
- Martingale bot
- Leveraged Reverse Grid
- Leveraged Grid
- Rebalancing bot
- Smart Trade
- Time-Weighted Average Price (TWAP) Bot
- Dual Investment
- Spot futures arbitrage bot
- Reverse Grid
- Infinity Grid
- Margin Grid
- Trailing Buy
Advantages of Pionex Trade bots
- Pionex provides 18 different trade bots! Which is more significant than any other platform.
- Beginners can find it easy to trade because of the fully automated bots.
- The bots are very efficient.
Disadvantages of Pionex Trade bots
- Because Pionex is not providing a demo account, users cannot have a trial run at trading.
With Coinrule, you’re looking at another super-efficient Zignaly alternative that has been designed in a manner that offers seamless trade abilities to the users.
Not just that, they can even seek information and conclude all the monitoring pieces of stuff.
The platform features more than 5,000 coins that combine around 50 exchange markets worldwide; now, that’s some number.
Besides compatibility, Coinrule provides assurance as it is a highly secure platform for concluding all your cryptocurrency-related trading.
Coinrule bags an industry-renowned advanced news feed that trends in the entire crypto space.
It features all the bits of information that the world of crypto and its inhabitants are concerned about.
From the usual trading needs to even the price forecasts, you’ll have it all.
Trading Bots Available on Coinrule
Coinrule is a Zignaly alternative that features somewhere around 150 unique trading templates.
The list comprises pre-built automated trading bots that are meant to make the everyday life of traders easy.
The two trading bots that the platform packs are of the following types:
- User-Friendly Automated Trading
- Built-In Trading Strategies
Advantages of Coinrule Trade Bots
- It is an easy-to-use utility and comes with a pretty straightforward interface.
- The trade bots are compatible with many different coins. It also supports a range of coins hence allowing users to trade in the market.
- Promising support team
Disadvantages of Coinrule Trade Bots
- Limited in number
- Strictly supports English language only.
Bitsgap has made a name because of its smooth and easy signup process and great Trade bots. It’s a worthy opponent in this list and a promising Zignaly alternative.
Among its many services, Bitsgap offers Trade bots as an essential function in the platform.
One thing going on for Bitsgap is its wide range of available exchanges such as Binance, Kraken, etc.
Bitsgap is compact with many functions included, making it easier for users to trade and an efficient platform.
Users looking for trading without having much experience can have a great run at Bitsgap.
Available Trade bots at Bitsgap
- Trailing Bot
- Classic Bot
- SBOT Bot Strategy
- Future Trading bots
- Scalper Bot
Advantages of Bitsgap Trade Bots
- Availability of different bots
- Simple interface and many exchanges included.
Disadvantages of Bitsgap Trade Bots
- Their monthly plans can get on the expensive side
Cryptohoper was launched in 2017 and has accumulated a large user base. It can cater to both beginners and the advanced traders of crypto.
Cryptohopper allows users to make their own both, which only seasoned, and well-read users can do and is not recommended for beginners.
Still, the novice won’t miss out as they’ve included trade bots with pre-designed functions and only need to be started.
Cryptohopper has built-in signals included, which is a first, helping users take account of the movements while making ant trade.
Though they work better in bullish markets than the bear.
Trade Bots available at Cryptohopper
- Semi-automated bots
Advantages of Trade bots at Cryptohopper
- Suitable for both beginners and advanced users.
- Built-in availability of signals
Disadvantages of Trade bots at Cryptohopper
- It can become a bit complicated for beginners if they are very new to Crypto trading.
3commas is another platform we cannot forget in this list. Like Pionex, the engineers of 3Commas also built this platform. The novice, so the aim was automated trading.
The venue quickly got attention for its brilliant but straightforward application for crypto trading, and so it makes an excellent Zignaly alternative.
All available bots are simple to use and work automatically after configuration.
Like some other platforms, 3Commas also offers a lite version and a pro version of the platform; the lite version, which is best for beginners, simple bot settings are applied, which means that users cannot tamper with the bots, which can lead to bad trades.
The Trade Bots in 3Commas are:
- The DCA bot
- The Grid bot
- The option bot
Advantages of 3Commas Trade bots
- All trade bots are free to use
- Simple understanding, which makes it a good option for beginners
Disadvantages of 3Commas Trade bots
- There are certain limitations on bots that can be used only after paying the monthly fee
- Pro account is quite expensive in comparison to other platforms.
We conclude the list here, Hope you’ve found what you’re looking for and maybe something more!
We’ve listed down what we think users are looking for and included basic information about each platform.
These are the best performing platforms as Zignaly alternative, all of which have an app version.
After our analysis and plenty of research, we conclude that Pionex is the best trade bot platform.
And here is why:
- Pionex is the only platform to offer 18 different trade bots that are also free to use
- Pionex puts offload from the trader and performs exceptionally well without any need to keep an eye on it.
- The user interface is also very appealing; they give information in a very detailed form which helps the beginners understand the trade bot functionality very quickly.
Trade bots are in for the long run and have taken crypto trading one step further; anyone who came here looking for an idea about trade bots or a good crypto trading site will find what they’re looking for here.