BEST VPN SERVICES
GET IT FREE
In a hurry?
The best VPN for military deployment in 2023, as found in our independent testing, is NordVPN!
Have you been seeking the best VPN for military deployment? If yes, you’ve found the right article.
Military personnel often need to leave their home for the sake of their country and are ready to be deployed somewhere else.
Many of them use Skype and similar services to talk to their family. However, some countries are blocked by this software due to various restrictions.
In addition, some military individuals can be stopped from accessing online streaming content on Netflix or Hulu.
Plus, it’s challenging to get a secured internet connection that military officials can trust with their financial and personal information when they’re on the go.
All these problems call for a solution which is none other than using a VPN for military deployment.
While finding the perfect VPN for military service overseas sounds easy, it’s actually not that easy. There are so many things to keep in mind while purchasing a VPN.
Best VPN for Military Deployment 2023
Here’s a quick look at the best VPNs for military deployment:
NordVPN is a privacy giant that offers its users top-notch online security and privacy.
It comes with a vast range of servers available internationally that give a high-speed encrypted browsing experience.
In fact, Nord is the best VPN for military deployment in the market right now.
- NordVPN is the industry leader (by a long way)
- 30-day risk-free trial
- Superfast speeds
- 5,442+ servers in 60+ countries
- Strict no-logs policy
- Next-generation military-grade encryption
- DoubleVPN, double privacy
- 6 simultaneous device connections
- Great for: Safety, security, anonymity & peace of mind
- Compatible with: Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone, iPad & iOS, Linux, routers, Apple TV, FireFox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and more
When it comes to privacy, Nord has a no-log policy, and therefore the company never has any data about its users’ activities on its servers.
It offers over 5,000 servers across 60 countries, which means it provides fast and stable internet connections throughout the world.
Nord is a leading VPN for military deployment with fantastic features. These are as follows:
- It offers 6 simultaneous device connections, which means you can use NordVPN on up to 6 devices at a time.
- NordVPN comes with a Double VPN feature that communicates users’ information through two servers before arriving at its ultimate destination.
- The VPN provider presents a kill switch add-on that safeguards customer privacy when they lose connection with NordVPN.
- It has a no-log policy, and as a result, it doesn’t log data such as IP addresses, the files users download, the amount of time they spend on the VPN, the data they use, or the websites they visit.
- The AES with 256-bit keys of NordVPN offers high-level encryption.
- It uses two highly secured internet protocols, which are IPSec and IKEv2.
Pros and Cons of using NordVPN
Launched in 2018, Surfshark is a British Virgin Islands-based Virtual Private Network provider that promises fast speeds and innovative technology to offer protection to its users’ online privacy.
It’s a fantastic VPN for military deployment with more than 3,200 servers across 65 countries.
Moreover, users can connect an unlimited number of devices to their Surfshark account simultaneously. Plus, it hides its user’s actual address using the camouflage mode.
- Surfshark is the best budget VPN
- 30-day risk-free trial
- Strict no-logs policy
- 3200+ servers in 95 countries
- Unlimited simultaneous device connections
- Great for: private browsing on a budget
- Compatible with: Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone & iOS, Linux, FireFox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and more
Here’s a closer look at some of the unique features of Surfshark VPN:
- With DNS leaks and WebRTC technology, Surfshark VPN keeps its users’ IP addresses and other internet activities secret.
- It allows torrenting files, and therefore customers can get access to additional video streaming services.
- Another remarkable feature of Surfshark VPN is the bypasser add-on, enabling clients to bypass specific apps and websites.
- You can connect Surfshark VPN to almost all kinds of devices. Moreover, it also supports unlimited real-time device connections.
- Surfshark VPN’s unique Camouflage Mode assists its clients in remaining anonymous, making it a suitable VPN for military deployment.
Pros and Cons of using Surfshark
ExpressVPN is a VPN service designed to meet the needs of home and individual users.
It’s a well-known VPN for military deployment, partly due to its app for routers, compatibility with almost all devices, and many server locations.
On top of that, it uses Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) with 256-bit keys, commonly called AES-256, to encrypt its users’ data.
ExpressVPN also comes with split tunneling and a kill switch add-on.
Following are some of the essential features of ExpressVPN:
- The best part about ExpressVPN is its no-log policy, which means it doesn’t log browsing histories, IP addresses, or timestamps. And as a result, offers huge protection against hackers.
- ExpressVPN’s kill switch add-on helps in maintaining the privacy and security of its users.
- It comes with a Split tunneling feature that allows users to choose what traffic goes via the VPN.
- The VPN service has three internet protocols: OpenVPN (UDP or TCP), Lightway, and IPsec/L2TP.
- ExpressVPN offers a DNS leak tester on its website, which a customer can use to test if it has any DNS leaks or not.
Pros and Cons of using ExpressVPN
Owned and managed by the Golden Frog company, VyprVPN is a perfect VPN for military deployment that aims to improve its user’s online security and privacy by offering user-friendly tools and anonymity protocols.
It provides 24-7 customer service and conducts its business transparently.
The VyprVPN service provider comes with a good range of features. These include:
- Vypr, like other reputed Virtual Private Network service providers, offers a kill switch add-on, which enhances its customer’s privacy.
- It provides its users with the opportunity to torrent different materials with no privacy risk.
- The split tunneling tool of VyprVPN runs on Android and Mac.
- VyprVPN also offers dedicated or static IP addresses, which anyone can get access to by paying an extra fee.
- It operates on four of the most secured internet protocols: WireGuard, L2TP/IPSec, OpenVPN (256-bit), and Chameleon.
Pros and Cons of using VyprVPN
5. Private Internet Access
Private Internet Access (or PIA) stands out as a top-rated military deployed VPN due to its large number of servers in more than 77 locations. It offers a dedicated IP address add-on to its users at an extra monthly fee.
In addition, PIA can get connected to 10 devices simultaneously, assisting remote workers and small businesses.
Following are some of the unique features of Private Internet Access:
- PIA offers its users an excellent kill switch add-on that protects their information in case their VPN connection drops.
- The no-log policy of Private Internet Access makes it a trustworthy VPN for military deployed abroad.
- Private Internet Access offers a split tunneling add-on that runs on Android, Windows, Linux, and Mac.
- It uses different protocols to offer its customers a highly secure and fast VPN. A PIA customer can select any encryption method for their VPN from a list of highly secured encryption methods.
Pros and Cons of using Private Internet Access
IPVanish VPN brags fast browsing speed and download and access to more than 1,600 servers across 75 countries.
This VPN service provider is an excellent VPN for military deployment with 24-7 customer support, remarkable features, and connections to unlimited simultaneous devices.
In addition, its split tunneling add-on enables a user to select which programs or apps will connect directly via the internet and which one will connect via the IPVanish VPN.
Below are some fantastic features that an IPVanish VPN offers:
- The advanced encryption of IPVanish VPN protects the connection to manage its users’ confidential data with unhackable security.
- IPVanish VPN offers its clients total internet anonymity.
- It provides unlimited simultaneous device connection, which means you can secure all your devices without any connection caps.
- With IPVanish VPN, there’s no risk of getting blocked.
- The user interface of IPVanish VPN is super user-friendly.
Pros and Cons of using IPVanish VPN
CyberGhost is a Romania-based Virtual Private Network service provider which is known for its no-log policy. It offers a plethora of servers in over 89 countries worldwide.
Plus, the highly-secured encryption algorithm and the option to get a dedicated IP address for an extra fee make it a suitable choice for individuals and small businesses.
Here’s a list of some of the top features of CyberGhost VPN:
- The kill switch add-on of CyberGhost VPN offers top-notch security and privacy to its clients.
- You can connect up to 7 devices with CyberGhost VPN at a time.
- It has a multilingual support team that offers excellent assistance and solves problems around the clock.
- The unique Ironclad Security of CyberGhost VPN enables its customers to block unwanted ads and malware activities.
- The CyberGhost VPN service provider protects and safeguards its client’s IP address, location, and confidential data.
Pros and Cons of using CyberGhost VPN
And the last VPN for military deployment on our list is ProtonVPN. It offers multiple tiers along with the free plan.
The more a user pays, the better security, features, and speed they’ll receive. All paid tier users of Proton get access to NetShield, an adblocker feature.
It protects the users from sites that host malware, ads, or trackers by blocking these from being loaded.
ProtonVPN has some fantastic features that make it great for military deployment. Its features include:
- It comes with a speedy connection (for now, 10 GBP).
- The NetShield tool of ProtonVPN (which is a DNS filtering add-on) protects the customers from all trackers and malware and blocks unwanted ads.
- It offers a VPN Accelerator, a set of high-tech technologies that helps increase the browsing speed of a VPN by more than 400%.
- The best thing about ProtonVPN is that it has a no-log policy and therefore keeps users’ data safe.
- It has a unique ability to defend against network-based attacks.
Pros and Cons of using ProtonVPN
Can I Use My VPN out Of the Country?
The answer to your question is a straightforward Yes. In fact, good VPN services can work almost anywhere in the world.
But, all of them can’t bypass government censorship in countries like China, where VPN services are blocked.
Do I Need a VPN While Deployed?
Although you can get a good Internet connection in the military, it’s always better to use a VPN for military deployment whenever you go online. This will make sure your data is secured.
What Is the Safest VPN Country?
As of now, Switzerland is one of the safest countries to connect a VPN with.
There are strict laws and regulations to safeguard personal data and guarantee the right to privacy.
In Summary, the best VPNs in 2023 are;
|Rating||VPN Service||Get Offer|
|#1 Top Rated#1||NordVPN - #1 VPN in the industry||FREE Trial|
|#2 Top Rated#2||Surfshark - top budget VPN||Start Now|
|#3 Top Rated#3||Atlas VPN - best free VPN||Start Now|
That’s all for today; we’ve talked about the very best VPN for military deployment in 2023.
A user needs to have a VPN that enables them to bypass all the restrictions which are imposed on online browsing during military service.
Well, all the mentioned VPNs are capable of meeting these needs; however, NordVPN is the best VPN for military deployed abroad.