Black Friday is a day where people shop for what they need at prices discounted to a huge degree.
Black Friday deals allow shoppers to get what they want from their favorite brands and stores without having long wait times or driving around town looking in line after store that has something you’re interested in purchasing.
NordVPN is one of the most sought-after names in cybersecurity, and this year Black Friday falls on November 26.
This means that NordVPN has something huge planned for you to improve your security during better internet surfing.
Past Black Fridays
In the past, NordVPN has had some pretty exciting deals on offer. In 2019, and offered a three-year subscription as well as three free months for their VPN, which came down to just $3.49 per month.
This is extremely affordable. In 2018, they offered 75% off their three-year plan, which come out to just $2.99 a month as well as three months for free.
They also gave their clients access to NordPass, which is their password manager.
Past Cyber Mondays
Cyber Monday is another great opportunity to save a bit of money when it comes to using a VPN.
NordVPN in 2018 offered a discount on its three-year plan so that it came out to $2.99, which is the same deal as their Black Friday deal that we talked about above.
In 2016, they offered 75% off on their two-year plans, which is a huge amount that their clients ended up saving.
What Are My Options with NordVPN?
So, let’s take a look at what you can expect from NordVPN on a normal day of the year. They have just gotten rid of their six-month plan, which means that they just offer their options of signing up for one month, or a year, or two years.
They also have group options which they call teams, but you can’t see the pricing for this online, you need to get in touch with them directly.
They say that their password manager is going to cost you $2.99 a month, and secure cloud storage that allows for up to 500 GB can be accessed for $3.99 a month.
NordVPN offers its clients a money-back guarantee that lasts for 30 days, and this applies to all of its subscriptions, which means that there isn’t a bit commitment involved with signing up for them.
If you are a student, they offer a further 15% off, and this is for any student aged between 18 and 26. We personally think that your best bet is to sign up for one of their long-term plans.
So, what can you expect from a subscription with NordVPN?
- Non-member country: Because NordVPN is based in Panama, this means that they can’t give the government client information. They have more than 5000 servers available in more than 62 countries.
- Strict logging policy: They don’t log any of their web traffic, or their servers or IP addresses.
- Kill switch: They offer their clients a kill switch in case you lose your internet connection. This means that your information is going to be kept safe within the server and won’t be exposed to people who might want to take it.
- Netflix and Torrent access: You can access Netflix and Torrent sites through their servers.
- 256-bit encryption: They say that their IP addresses are encrypted using 256-bit, which is the current industry standard.
- Multi-hop: As well as this, they say that their data is encrypted more than once through more than one server, which means that you get added protection.
- As many as six connections at the same time: Every subscription offered by NordVPN can manage up to six devices at the same time, which should be more than enough for the average person.
- Apps: NordVPN is compatible with Windows, iOS, Android, MacOS, NAS, Proxy, and more.
- Browser extensions: You also have the option of using NordVPN through your browser as an extension.
How To Apply For NordVPN Black Friday Offer
NordVPN Black Friday offer application is easy. Click on this offer before its end date. Downloading is also simple, with just one button that automatically redirects you to their website.
Signups are accepted in minutes – no need to worry about privacy since they don’t ask for sensitive information like credit card numbers or billing addresses when signing up.
The offer is now or never.
So enjoy NordVPN’s exceptional service today and have peace of mind knowing you can browse securely with just a subscription.
What is NordVPN?
NordVPN has been on the top of its game regarding cybersecurity for quite some time, coming out as one of the best and most sought-after VPNs online.
The company offers several applications that work with Windows, MacOSX, Linux operating systems, or Android devices; even iOS is compatible!
NordVPN gives customers a new level of privacy and security by securely surfing the internet.
The company has been around for over ten years, protecting people from all corners of the world and providing them with peace of mind when it comes to their private information not being exposed online.
In addition to this, NordVPN also provides access to geo-restricted content, which allows you to do things like watch your favorite TV show or sports game live without having any blackout restrictions.
NordVPN has been improving its services every time they adjust their offers according to the target market’s needs.
This is an excellent way for them to go against intense competition and thrive in it because NordVPN always wants to serve clients as specific as possible, with efficiency being a top priority.
NordVPN’s services are necessary to anyone who uses the internet. This includes people working, studying online, connecting with friends and families on social media websites, or gaming for long hours at a time.
If you do any of these activities, Nord VPN is essential in securing your privacy from those prying eyes that want nothing but harm.
NordVPN is the best way to protect your online privacy and security. With these Black Friday deals, you can get NordVPN for a fraction of what it usually costs.
If you are looking for a VPN, NordVPN offers Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals that will give you the best value.
The pricing structure starts with three years of service at $99 per year (a savings of 66%) or a 1-year plan at $78/yr.
To find out more about these great offers, visit their website here.