If you want to learn how to upload photos on Pinterest, then you’ve come to the right place.
Pinterest is a social media platform where you can share your favorite image ideas with like-minded people, but you also get the opportunity to draw inspiration from content that is already uploaded as well.
Whatever you want to use Pinterest for, there is enough of a reason to learn how to upload photos on Pinterest, so that you can advance your skills and take advantage of what it has to offer.
Let’s talk about it.
How to Upload Photos on Pinterest from Desktop
- Go to Pinterest in your web browser. If you are already logged in, you will see the Pinterest homepage. If you aren’t logged in, you will need to enter your username and password.
- Select ‘+’ which will be in a white circle located at the bottom right of the screen. This will prompt a pop-up menu. If it asks you if you want the Pinterest browser button, select ‘not now’ and then select ‘+’ again.
- Select ‘upload pin’ This will be in the middle of the screen. You will go to a window with photo upload options.
- Select ‘drag and drop’ or ‘click to upload’. This will be on the left-hand side. Finder or File Explorer will open depending on whether you are using Windows or Mac. If you don’t see this, select ‘upload pin’ in the lower left-hand corner of the window.
- Choose your photo. Select the photo that you want to upload to Pinterest. You might have to select the photo folder first.
- Choose ‘open’. This will be at the bottom right of the screen. Your photo will begin uploading to Pinterest.
- Enter a description of the photo.
- Select ‘done’. This is the red button in the right-hand corner of the screen.
- Choose a board when asked. Hover your mouse over the board where you want to save the photo, then select ‘save’ to the right of the board’s name. Your photo will get saved. If you want to add your photo to a new board, choose ‘create board’ and enter a new board name.
How to Upload Photos on Pinterest from Mobile
- Open Pinterest on your smartphone. If you aren’t already logged in, you will need to do so.
- Click the ‘profile’ icon in the lower right-hand corner of your screen.
- Select ‘+’ in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select ‘photo’ at the bottom of the menu. Let Pinterest access your photos.
- Select the photo that you want to upload.
- Add your description to the photo.
- Select the board you want to share it on. You can also create a new board if you wish.
What is Pinterest?
Pinterest is a social media service that is also an image sharing platform, where you can discover and save images that inspire you.
From cooking and crafts to home décor and art, there is a lot that you can discover when you use Pinterest.
Why Should I Learn How To Upload Photos to Pinterest?
One of the biggest reasons that you might want to upload images to Pinterest is to contribute to the community, and find like-minded people who want to be able to interact with your content just as much as you want to be able to interact with theirs.
What Else Can I Use Pinterest For?
Pinterest can be used for a myriad of different things, from figuring out how to redecorate your house, to being able to learn a new thanksgiving dinner recipe.
There is a lot to get out of being on Pinterest.
If you are trying to work out how to upload photos to Pinterest, then this is going to be a very valuable skill to have for a long time to come.
Not only is Pinterest great for finding images and ideas that you might want to use in the future for something, but it’s also a great place to share your own ideas as well.
When you learn how to upload photos to Pinterest, you are learning how to use one of the world’s most popular social media image sharing apps.