Last Updated on January 3, 2021 by Jason
If you want to figure out how to record a duet over a video a friend has made on TikTok on Android, then let’s talk about it. Read on to find out more.
- Open the app for TikTok on your Android device.
- Locate the video you want to turn into a duet. You can either find the video on your feed or visit the profile of a specific user. If you want to find the video of someone you follow, select the icon that looks like a person at the bottom right of your page. Select the ‘following’ button on the screen. Select the friend that you want to make a duet with. Find the video that you want to duet for, and select it. This will open the video in full screen.
- Select the ‘share’ button.
- Select ‘duet’ on the share menu. This will take you to the page where you can create your video.
- Create your duet video. Select the video button at the bottom of the screen to duet over the video you have chosen. You can then add filters and effects as well.
- Select the ‘next’ button. This is the red button at the bottom right of your screen. This will take you to the ‘post’ page.
- Select the ‘post’ button. This will post your video onto your profile.