If you want to figure out how to make duets on TikTok on Android, then let’s talk about it.
Read on to find out more.
- Open the app for TikTok on your Android device.
- Locate the video you want to turn into a duet. You can either find the video on your feed or visit the profile of a specific user. If you want to find the video of someone you follow, select the icon that looks like a person at the bottom right of your page. Select the ‘following’ button on the screen. Select the friend that you want to make a duet with. Find the video that you want to duet for, and select it. This will open the video in full screen.
- Select the ‘share’ button.
- Select ‘duet’ on the share menu. This will take you to the page where you can create your video.
- Create your duet video. Select the video button at the bottom of the screen to duet over the video you have chosen. You can then add filters and effects as well.
- Select the ‘next’ button. This is the red button at the bottom right of your screen. This will take you to the ‘post’ page.
- Select the ‘post’ button. This will post your video onto your profile.
What is TikTok?
TikTok is a fun and creative social media sharing app that was first created in China a couple of years ago.
Since then, it has grown into the social media giant that it is today.
It is mostly popular among Generation Z, who like to post videos of themselves dancing and doing skits.
Why Create a Duet On TikTok?
There are many different types of content that you can share on TikTok, but one of the most popular is a duet.
If you want to attract more people to your profile, and encourage more people to interact with your content, then it is important to stay on trend, and keep up with what everyone wants to see.
For a long time people have enjoyed creating duets on TikTok, and there is no sign of this trend going away anytime soon.
Who Can I Create a Duet with On TikTok?
If you are wondering who you can create a duet with on TikTok, the answer is – virtually anyone.
You can ask a friend if they want to make a video with you, and be in your video, but you can also create a duet with someone on TikTok without even meeting them in person.
You can create the same video and edit it so that you are collaborating.
There are a lot of well-known TikTok influencers that have made duets with other influencers on the platform.
If you want to work out how to make duets on TikTok on Android, then you have come to the right place.
In the article above we tell you everything that you need to know about this, so that you can level up your user experience in general, and get more people looking at your TikTok content.
Stay on brand, and there’s no reason why you can’t keep increasing your popularity on TikTok when you’ve worked out how to make duets on TikTok on Android.