Let’s take a look at how to connect your Twitter account to your Facebook account, so that you can post your tweets on Facebook as well. We will show you how to do this from within Twitter’s settings, however you can also do it through Facebook’s settings as well.
Let’s check it out.
- Open Twitter on your desktop through your browser.
- Select your profile icon. This will be at the top right of the screen.
- Select ‘settings and privacy’. You will see this near the bottom of the menu.
- Select the ‘apps’ tab. This can be found on the left side of the screen.
- Select ‘connect to Facebook’. The button will take a couple of seconds to come up.
- Log into your Facebook. You will be asked to enter your password and email address. Log in, or continue if the browser has remembered your login details.
- Select ‘ok’. This will let you post your tweets to your Facebook page, as well as Twitter. You now have a Twitter account that is linked to your Facebook account.