Top Twitter Follower Tools
GET STARTED NOW
GET STARTED NOW
If you want to figure out how to delete an old Twitter account you cannot access, then you’ve found the right article.
If you have been on social media for a long time, then there are probably a few old profiles of yours out there floating around that you have completely forgotten about until now.
You suddenly remembered that you made a Twitter profile way back when, and you would like to be able to delete it.
However, you aren’t able to access it, because you are finding it difficult to remember your password.
You have a feeling that there are some pretty embarrassing tweets on that old Twitter profile, and you just want to be able to get rid of it for good, so that you don’t have to think about it.
The good news is that you can learn how to delete an old Twitter account you cannot access without even logging into your Twitter profile. Let’s talk about it.
How to Delete an Old Twitter Account You Cannot Access
Below are our instructions for helping you learn how to delete an old Twitter profile you cannot access.
- Open your web browser and go to Twitter.
- Enter the password and username in the space on the screen to log in.
- When you are on your timeline page, go all the way to the bottom, and at the bottom you will see a button to the left that says ‘more’. Select this.
- Then, you are going to see an option that says ‘settings and privacy’. Select this, and choose ‘your account’.
- Under this menu, you are going to see the choice to deactivate your Twitter profile.
- Select the deactivate option until your account has been logged out of Twitter.
How to Delete a Twitter Account Without Logging in
If you are worried that you aren’t going to be able to permanently delete your Twitter account without being able to remember your password, don’t be.
It is definitely possible to delete your Twitter profile, so let’s take a look at this.
All you need to learn how to delete an old Twitter account you cannot access is a helpful friend.
You’ll need to find a friend who has a Twitter profile and is willing to let you access their device for a couple of minutes.
- Once you have been given your friend’s permission to access their Twitter profile, you can visit the support and request page. You can do this by going to Twitter through the web browser.
- Here, you can request that Twitter deletes your old account under a find and report option. You’ll need to provide information of your previous Twitter profile, like your account ID. Any information that you are able to share with them is going to make their job easier, and it is also going to prove to them that the profile is really yours.
- When you have done this, don’t forget to confirm the request, so that the job can get started on the Twitter end. If you don’t have a friend who can help you do this, then you can create a new Twitter profile, and follow the same steps above.
How to Grow Your Twitter Engagement
The good news is that it isn’t as hard as you might think to learn how to delete an old Twitter account you cannot access.
As you can see, you can either deactivate it through your existing Twitter profile, or you can get the help of a friend who has a Twitter profile of their own.
If you don’t have a friend who can help you, you can always create a brand-new Twitter profile, and send a request to Twitter to help you.
Now another thing that you need to think about if you have a Twitter account is the engagement side of things.
Once you are ready to go with your new Twitter profile, and you can forget about your old one, you need to be able to align yourself with a third party, who can help you buy real Twitter followers.
This is the most effective way of moving forward and ensuring that you are getting the right audience Looking at your content.
Can I Delete an Old Twitter Account I Can’t Access?
Yes, you are able to learn how to delete an old Twitter profile you cannot access, either by recruiting the help of a friend, or creating a new Twitter profile, and sending a request to Twitter.
Can I Reactivate My Twitter Profile After 30 Days?
When you deactivate your Twitter account, this doesn’t delete it permanently. It just freezes your account temporarily and makes it invisible to other Twitter users out there.
If you want to get your old Twitter profile back, and you have just deactivated it, you can definitely reactivate it. However, there is a limit to this.
You will need to reactivate your old Twitter profile within 30 days, otherwise it is going to be permanently deleted.
Why Do I Want to Deactivate My Old Twitter Profile?
One of the most compelling reasons why you might want to delete an old Twitter profile is if you have incriminating information on there that you don’t want to get out.
You might also have embarrassing tweets that you would rather not share with people anymore, and you just want to be able to move on with your new Twitter profile.
It’s really important to be able to cover all of your options on Twitter and have the skills and tools that you need in order to do really well.
Not only does this include making the most of Twitter features, but it includes working with a third party, who can help boost the engagement side of things at the same time.
As you can see from the article above, we have taught you how to delete an old Twitter account you cannot access, so get in touch with a friend who can help you, and send your request through to Twitter today.