Last Updated on January 2, 2021 by Jason
If you have signed up and paid for a LinkedIn premium account, then you might regret it at some point and want to reverse your decision. If this is the case, then we have the answers. Let’s take a look at how to cancel a premium account on LinkedIn.
Cancelling Your Premium Membership
- Open LinkedIn in your internet browser. Sign in if you haven’t done so.
- Select the ‘me’ tab on the right-hand side, where you will see your profile picture.
- Select ‘settings and privacy’. This will be in the drop-down menu below ‘me’.
- Select the ‘account’ tab. This will be on the left side near the top of your page.
- Select ‘subscriptions’. This will be on the left side of your page underneath the ‘basics’ and ‘third parties’ options.
- Select ‘manage premium account’. This can be found almost at the end of your page.
- Select ‘cancel subscription’. This will be underneath the ‘account type’ option. If you have purchased your subscription through Apple, then you will need to cancel it through the iTunes store instead.
- Choose your reason for cancelling. There will be a number of options for you to choose from.
- Select ‘continue’. This will be at the bottom right of the screen.
- Select ‘cancel my subscription’. This is the blue button down towards the end of the screen. This will cancel your premium subscription and you won’t be billed further.
- Select ‘go to my homepage’. After this, you will be able to get rid of your LinkedIn account if you want.
Cancelling Through Apple Subscriptions
- Open your settings on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and select ‘iTunes and App Store’.
- Select your Apple ID. It will be at the end of the screen. If you aren’t logged in already, you will need to do so.
- Select ‘view apple ID’.
- Type in your Apple ID password. You can also scan your fingerprint if you use Apple ID touch.
- Select ‘subscriptions’ at the bottom of your screen.
- Select your LinkedIn premium subscription.
- Select ‘cancel subscription’. It will be at the bottom of your page.
- Select ‘confirm’ when the prompt appears. This will remove your premium account from your Apple subscriptions, and you won’t be billed further.