Quick Answer 🔍How Many People Are on Truth Social in 2023?
Truth Social has 2 million monthly active users.
Former President Donald Trump’s long-standing row with Twitter and Facebook led to the birth of uncensored social app, Truth Social.
According to its founder, the platform aims to protect users’ access to freedom of speech and a way to stand up against “big tech tyranny” which barred Trump from their borders.
In this article, you will learn how many people use Truth Social and the number of downloads it generated in the past months.
Continue reading to learn more about Truth Social’s number of users this much talked-about social site.
Truth Social Users: How Many People Are on Truth Social in 2023?
How many users does Truth Social have?
As of April 04, 2022, the social networking site’s daily active users (DAUs) hit 513,000, with an estimated 1.20 million sign-ups.
Moreover, its peak number of daily downloads is 170,000, having 8,000 current downloads per day.
Based on Forbes’ data, Truth Social has roughly 2.00 million monthly active users (MAUs).
All About Truth Social
The social media platform Truth Social was launched in February 2022 by former US President Donald Trump as an alternative to Twitter and Facebook, both of which he was banned following the January 06, 2021 riot at the US Capitol.
According to the website itself, Truth Social is only available in the United States and has been marketed as an uncensored platform that would not discriminate against users for their political beliefs.
Who are Truth Social’s Users?
In March 2022, 1,166 social media users ages 18 to 64 residing in the United States were surveyed.
The following shows the percentage of US social networking site users who said that they have used the Truth Social network, according to the Statista Global Consumer Survey.
- 3.00% – among all social media users
- 5.00% – among all male respondents
- 6.00% – among all millennials
- 6.00% – among college graduates
- 9.00% – among Reddit users
- 9.00% – among gamers/e-sport fans
In conclusion, former US President Donald Trump’s new social media platform is attracting male, college-educated millennials.
Also, it was found out that Reddit users and e-sport enthusiasts were more likely the top users of the network than almost any other social group.
Percentage of US Registered Voters that Uses Truth Social
A survey conducted by Statista Research Department from March 11 to 14 2022, found out that 56.00% out of 2,005 respondents aged 18 to 64 stated that they are not using Truth Social but 8.00% reported that they are using the platform a lot.
- 8.00% – using the Truth Social platform a lot
- 22.00% – using the Truth Social platform sometimes
- 14.00% – not much using the Truth Social platform
- 56.00% – not at all using the Truth Social platform
Age of US Registered Voters who Uses Truth Social
According to the statistics, 12.00% of respondents between ages 35 and 44 who are registered voters in the United States are using Donald Trump’s social media platform.
Overall, 28.00% of respondents ages 18 to 34 reported that they are using it sometimes. The majority of the respondents stated that they did not use Truth Social at all.
Percentage of Users Between 18 to 24 Years Old Who Use Truth Social
- 7.00% use the social media platform a lot
- 28.00% use the social media platform sometimes
- 15.00% use the social media platform rarely
- 50.00% never used the social media platform
Percentage of Users Between 35 to 44 Years Old Who Use Truth Social
- 12.00% use the social media platform a lot
- 25.00% use the social media platform sometimes
- 15.00% use the social media platform rarely
- 49.00% never used the social media platform
Percentage of Users Between 46 to 64 Years Old Who Use Truth Social
- 10.00% use the social media platform a lot
- 21.00% use the social media platform sometimes
- 12.00% use the social media platform rarely
- 57.00% never used the social media platform
Percentage of Users Ages 65 and Above Who Use Truth Social
- 5.00% use the social media platform a lot
- 15.00% use the social media platform sometimes
- 14.00% use the social media platform rarely
- 66.00% never used the social media platform
Truth Social’s Number of Downloads in The US from Week 8 to 17
The social networking site was officially launched on February 21, 2022, and had about 2.00 million downloads from users in the United States, where it was only available, in the first two weeks of its release.
As of April 24, 2022, the application was only available in the Apple App Store and had roughly 218,000 downloads in the last examined calendar week.
- Week 08 – 462,232 downloads
- Week 09 – 1,613,534 downloads
- Week 10 – 308,260 downloads
- Week 11 – 232,054 downloads
- Week 12 – 123,852 downloads
- Week 13 – 80,496 downloads
- Week 14 – 74,080 downloads
- Week 15 – 69,874 downloads
- Week 16 – 61,140 downloads
- Week 17 – 218,186 downloads
Why Did Truth Social Topped Apple’s Chart in the Last Week of April 2020?
In the last week of April 2020, Truth Social spiked in popularity and beat Twitter on the top spot of Apple’s app chart.
Elon Musk, who recently purchased the latter for $44.00 billion in cash, shared a screenshot of Apple’s top free apps chart on his Twitter account on April 27.
- Top 1 – Truth Social
- Top 2 – Twitter
- Top 3 – LiveIn – LivePic Widget
- Top 4 – BeReal. Your Friends For Real.
- Top 5 – TikTok
Rise of Truth Social
According to analysts, the sudden rise of Truth Social’s download is likely attributed to the resolution of the platform’s technical issues as users had been reporting waitlists since its launch not until recently.
Moreover, Donald Trump’s recent statements may also have something to do with its increase in popularity.
On April 14, the former US president stated in an interview that he would not be returning to Twitter even as Musk expressed interest to unban him from the platform upon his takeover.
There you have it–the answer to how many users on Truth Social is 513,000 daily active users and 2.00 million monthly active users.
The network is capturing the market at a faster rate than initially expected.
Remember to take proper precautions before taking any uncensored news online. Always validate facts before reposting.