In a hurry?
The best HaasBot alternative in 2022, as found in our independent testing, is Pionex!
There are mainly three reasons you should consider using trading bots for your crypto trading.
- Time: As a human, it is impossible to stay in front of a screen watching the trade-ups and downs 24/7. The trade market is highly volatile, and sometimes a blink can cause you a huge loss!
- Money: If you invest in agencies or freelancers to work for you, you cannot expect great results from their efforts. They will probably reap the profit that comes from your investment and will offer you a small percent in return!
- Effort: Being a full-time trader is not as easy as you see in the movies! Sometimes, it may not provide you the profit based on your hard work, eventually leading you to quit the industry.
The idea of automated trading bots came from all these reasons mentioned.
Experts understood that if an automated bot can be scheduled to perform trading 24/7 based on specific conditions, almost all the major problems can be solved.
Based on studies, it is proven that around 39 percent of manual trades are emotionally driven, resulting from foolish decisions.
Trading bots can ease the efforts of crypto trading to a great extent. However, they will never get you instant success if you look for quick revenue generation.
It is important that you put your effort into learning more about various trading bot strategies, services, and features.
In this trading bot-related article, we would like to introduce you to the 5 best Haasbot alternatives that you can try for trading in 2022.
HaasBot comes with an automated trading bot that gives users the choice of a wide range of pre-installed bots to set up their own strategy using HaasScript.
HaasBot Trade Server is its main product which can be configured and installed after downloading.
It allows you to choose from a wide stream of 100+ crypto trading bots or allows you to set up a new one based on your trading technique.
However, HaasBot doesn’t offer a trial package for you to try before spending money on various plans.
Also, it has a complicated setup that can confuse beginners, and the plans are quite expensive compared to similar trading bots in the market.
So we conducted a deep analysis to find out the best HaasBot alternative in the market and decided to share the findings with you.
This article contains some of the best HaasBot alternatives and their specialties that you can try in 2022
Best HaasBot Alternatives in 2022
Here’s a quick look at the 5 best HaasBot alternatives:
Based on our analysis, we recommend Pionex as one of the best HaasBot alternatives available in the market.
Pionex offers manual trading with the help of crypto-to-crypto conversions. However, its major advantage is a variety of trading bots.
It is headquartered in Singapore with 100,000+ monthly active customers and handles $5 billion in trading volume every month.
Pionex makes it possible to trade cryptocurrencies with the help of an automated cryptocurrency trading bot software.
It will perform trade transactions without your help based on predefined conditions and works free of human errors and emotions.
Pionex offers free access to its 16 integrated trading bots without additional charges.
Since the trading bots are cloud-based, you don’t need a device to monitor the trade 24/7.
We shall list Pionex trading bot features that make it the best HaasBot alternative in 2022.
Pionex Trading Bot Features:
- Pionex trading bots have customizable time filters
- It has live coin holdings and Watchlists
- Pionex offers built-in live chat
- Presence of technical indicators, including RSI, Bollinger Bands, MACD, and Price Oscillator
- It shows the Live market cap.
- Investors with limited time to trade can depend upon their trading aspect to a crypto bot to take responsibility.
- No signup charges were asked.
- Supports desktop version and a mobile app on the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
- Great benefits while performing high-volume trading.
- More than 100,000 monthly users on the platform with a perfect track record of security.
- Low investment risk strategies and competitive trading fees.
Pionex’s maker-taker fee structure guarantees that your trades will be performed with a fixed 0.05% in fees, regardless of your trading volume.
CoinRule comes second in our list of best HaasBot alternatives in 2022.
It was established in 2017 with London as its headquarters. CoinRule aims to achieve a technology that can reduce the unwanted complexity of manual crypto trading.
And they created more than 150 rules which you can choose to find the ideal strategy for your trading.
- Price: Free-$449.99/mo
- Free Trial: Unlimited for basic accounts
- Types of Bots: Order Types, Conditions and Triggers, Trend Following Technique, and Accumulation Bot. Total 150+ Rules
- Supported Exchanges: Binance, HitBTC, Coinbase Pro, Okex, Bitstamp, Bittrex, Poloniex, Kraken, BitMEX, Bitfinex, Bitpanda pro, Liquid, Binance US
- Mobile App: Not available
Coinrule allows a link between all major crypto exchanges such as Binance, OKEx, HitBTC, Huobi, etc.
Coinrule helps you to backtest plenty of strategies using TradingView.
When you provide details of your selected trading coin, strategy, and the desired time frame, TradingView will display how many trades the strategy opened and closed.
It will also show you the Profit percentage, Net profit returned, Profit factor, Maximum drawdown, etc.
Let’s check why CoinRule is one of the best HaasBot alternatives with the help of its features.
CoinRule Trading Bot Features:
- It offers RSI (Relative Strength Index), Bollinger Bands, MACD, and other indicators.
- No additional charges for trading.
- CoinRule Pro version has Trading templates.
- Offers more than 7000 strategies based on multiple trading rules.
- It supports multiple cryptocurrencies on the platform.
- Allows traders to use TradingView for sharing tips and strategies. Technical Analysis is not supported on the platform.
- Support through webinars, emails, live telegram chats, and other methods.
The hobbyist version costs $359 annually($30 for a user per month). Trader costs $719 annually($60/month).
The Pro package costs $5,399 annually($450/month).
Bitsgap is the third best Haasbot alternative on our list. Apart from crypto trading, Bitsgap offers plenty of features on its cryptocurrency management platform and a wide range of trade-related services.
These offerings include trading bots, demo mode, portfolio management, signals, etc.
The mainstream features of the Bitsgap service are suited to virtually all traders at all skill levels.
- Price: $24-$149/mo
- Free Trial: 7 days
- Types of Bots: Grid Bot, Scalping, Arbitrage, Unlimited Smart orders, Futures bots, Trailing Up & Down for bots, Take Profit for bots
- Supported Exchanges: Binance, OKX (OKEx), Bitfinex, HitBTC, Bittrex, Huobi, Exmo, Kucoin, CEX.io, Kraken, Poloniex, Livecoin, Coinbase PRO, Coinbene, Coinex, Gate.io, Bitstamp, Liquid, Gemini, BitZ, Yobit, DDEX, Bithumb, Bibox, BigOne
- Mobile App: Not available
The demo mode feature is very helpful to beginners during their early stages of trading.
It allows a specific way to simulate trades without spending your crypto earnings and hence acts as a practice mode that helps you adjust to the platform.
Bitsgap integrates all features and services needed for a trader to buy and sell digital assets. By this, your money, time, and effort are saved.
Bitsgap doesn’t restrict its traders with trading bots that support limited operations. So there is no need to try a different application to accomplish a specific operation.
Bitsgap offers a 14-day trial period. Traders can use Facebook or Google accounts to sign up for Bitsgap accounts.
We want to show you some of the Bitsgap features that make it one of the best Haasbot alternatives in 2022.
Bitsgap Trading Bot Features:
- Bitsgap allows quick comparison of rates from large collections of digital currency markets.
- Optimized interface for all types of traders.
- Test your strategies on the Bitsgap platform with the help of a demo account facility without risking any capital.
- Plenty of portfolio tracking features along with arbitrage trading.
- It is integrated with more than 25 crypto exchanges, including Kraken, Binance, Bitfinex, etc.
- Bitsgap quickly compares rates from massive clusters of digital currency markets.
- Can perform arbitrage across exchanges, and by getting the right market signals in time, you get to make the right trading decisions.
- Bitsgap has access to 10,000+ crypto trading pairs and several technical indicators to formulate trade strategies.
Bitsgap basic plan costs $19 per month, and the advanced plan costs $44 per month. The pro plan comes with $110 per month.
There is plenty of reason why we pick Shrimpy as one of the best Haasbot alternatives in 2022.
It supports the crypto community with safe and quick crypto trading through its well-established platform.
The platform gained popularity quickly with the help of its efficiency and unique features. It automates digital currency trades and prepares various distinct trading strategies.
It is done with the help of crypto portfolio re-balancing and index funds development.
Shrimpy is both a trading tool and portfolio management that lets you trade and track various casefiles across multiple crypto exchanges from a single platform.
The Shrimpy platform supports more than 16 crypto exchanges like Binance, Gemini, KuCoin, Poloniex, etc.
The platform also supports numerous cryptocurrencies to set up a custom index fund.
Due to the user-friendly features, many customers consider Shrimpy the pioneer among the trading bots in the market.
It helps beginners and experienced traders find the best trading strategies. Shrimpy facilitates users to cross-check the portfolio allocations of other traders across various cryptocurrencies.
With Shrimpy, you can gain profits and lower the risk factors without facing any difficulties.
The salient features of Shrimpy that make it a better Haasbot alternative are listed below.
Shrimpy Trading Bot Features:
- Connects all your digital crypto wallets and exchanges that help monitor the market in real-time.
- Trade automation and crypto bot trading can be done on Shrimpy through multiple strategies.
- It allows to copy strategies from professional traders or imitate the portfolios of investment funds like Blockchain Capital, Coinbase Ventures, Binance Labs, etc.
- Fifty percent commission allowed for the first 3 months on any affiliate payments.
- Backtesting feature to test trading bots before starting the automated portfolio distribution strategies.
- Shrimpy provides a demo account for you to test the platform.
- Shrimpy is a one-stop location to manage all of your crypto profiles.
- You can create dynamic indexes that track the DeFi market or other asset types and set portfolio stop-losses.
Shrimpy provides a free hodler account. The professional account costs $13/month and is billed annually.
Shrimpy enterprise account comes with various customizations, and premium varies accordingly.
Now we shall discuss a free trading bot that can become the best Haasbot alternative.
CryptoHero is powered by AI, which allows beginners to set up and perform trades without any complexities.
It allows you to manage several accounts in parallel and are available with almost all leading crypto exchanges globally.
The trading bot is available on almost all devices such as Android, iOS, PCs, etc.
Let’s check out the features of CryptoHero and find out why it is one of the best Haasbot alternatives in the market.
CryptoHero Trading Bot Features:
- CryptoHero offers Multiple Exchange Support. It helps connect user APIs easily.
- It offers you the option to track all your trading performance individually or collect across multiple exchanges from a single app.
- It has technical indicators with Presets.
- It is available on the Web, iOS, and Android.
- Most popular bots in CryptoHero are readily available to set up in a single click with their discovery feature.
- It allows easy access to all your exchanges with One-Click in CryptoHero’s Trading Terminal.
- You can quickly backtest the strategies, which helps you ensure your strategy’s potential success.
- 24/7 technical customer support with real-time chat.
- Risk-free Paper Trade.
- CryptoHero is extremely beginner-friendly.
The basic version of CryptoHerois free. However, the premium costs $13.99 a month.
We know that it is quite difficult for you to choose the best trading bot since the market offers plenty of options.
While it is sure that no trading bot satisfies all the requirements of a trader, we can try to find the closest one that accomplishes the trading targets.
When you choose a trading bot, you should carefully investigate certain features of the platform.
Features such as availability of free trial, backtesting, social trading facility, whether it is cloud-based or server-based, fee regulations, community support, educational materials, etc., are some of the essential things that you can consider before picking up the right trading bot.
Another important thing that you should keep in mind is trading bots are just software created by humans.
It may not work perfectly in all scenarios. Hence we cannot guarantee that even the best trading bot returns 100% at all times.
Based on our detailed analysis, we recommend you pick one of the trading bots mentioned in this article.