In a hurry?
The best Gunbot alternative in 2022, as found in our independent testing, is Pionex!
Out of the best ways to create a good source of income, Forex trading and crypto trading are some of the few options that undoubtedly come on the top of the list.
However, one of the crucial parts of crypto trading is the trading market never sleeps!
Whether you are a part-time trader or a full-time professional, it is impossible to sit in front of a screen 24/7 to observe the quick ups and downs of the crypto market and take decisions accordingly.
There are plenty of crypto trading platforms in the world designed specifically aiming user requirements.
If the best trade occurs during your sleeping hours, then it’s quite sure that you will miss it and cannot alter the past to regain the lost opportunity.
The importance of using trading bots becomes relevant in this context.
Based on various customer requirements and crypto platforms, you have plenty of options available in the trading bot segment.
All you have to do is identify the best trading bot that accomplishes your strategies and yields the perfect results you are looking for.
Gunbot is such a trading bot that provides tools and bots to automate all the actions done by the traders. It shares official partnerships with more than 10 exchanges and
fills the gap between traders and crypto exchanges by providing a single software to place every part of the process in.
However, we found that Gunbot requires manual setup instead of depending on cloud-based technology, and it demands an operating device to work 24/7.
Gunbot’s mobile version is not so welcoming as its desktop setup due to the complexities.
Also, it isn’t very easy for beginners to understand the setup of the software when compared to some of the other trading bots in the market.
It is a good platform for experienced traders to utilize various functionalities available. However, we cannot recommend Gunbot as a one-stop solution for all types of traders.
So we did some research, tried some Gunbot alternative trading bots, and finally made an article based on our research and analysis.
We would like you to read this article to learn about the 6 best Gunbot alternatives available in 2022.
Best Gunbot Alternatives in 2022
Here’s a quick look at the 6 best Gunbot alternatives:
The Pionex exchange comes with free built-in trading bots. It is one of the best Gunbot alternatives in our list that we suggest for you.
One of the prominent Pionex features is the availability of 18 free trading bots on the platform.
It provides plenty of options for customers to choose from and allows you to set certain parameters for the bots so they perform according to your specific requirement.
The best part about these trading bots is that they are freely included in an integrated form into the Pionex exchange.
Pionex doesn’t ask you to link the bots to another cryptocurrency platform to use them. It offers a simple platform without compatibility issues and works as soon as the account is created.
We shall check some of the Pionex trading bot’s advantages that make it one of the best Gunbot Alternative in 2022.
Pionex Trading Bot Features:
- Martingale bot of Pionex assists in DCA buy. It is a one-time sell to capture fluctuation profit.
- Pionex’s Grid Trading bot enables traders to buy low and sell high in a precise price range.
- The leveraged Grid bot of Pionex helps you gain up to 5 times leverage.
- Dollar-Cost Averaging (DCA) bot allows repeated purchasing at regular intervals to offset the effects of volatility.
- Spot-Futures Arbitrage bot supports you to make passive income in a low-risk environment. Around 15-50% APR is anticipated in return for this strategy.
- The rebalancing bot of Pionex helps you to hold the coins.
- It comes with an affordable trading fee of 0.05% for traders.
Pionex asks for 0.05 percent as its fees, which is reasonable.
CoinRule is the second-best Gunbot alternative on our list. It is a cloud-based trading bot founded in 2017 in the UK.
CoinRule allows access to its templates based on the various plans in the platform. There are 7 complimentary template plans for you, like a free package.
- Price: Free-$449.99/mo
- Free Trial: Unlimited for basic accounts
- Types of Bots: Order Types, Conditions and Triggers, Trend Following Technique, and Accumulation Bot. Total 150+ Rules
- Supported Exchanges: Binance, HitBTC, Coinbase Pro, Okex, Bitstamp, Bittrex, Poloniex, Kraken, BitMEX, Bitfinex, Bitpanda pro, Liquid, Binance US
- Mobile App: Not available
CoinRule paid packages to include advanced charting options, unlimited template usage, and one-on-one trading tutorials.
Currently, the crypto trading bot in CoinRule allows you to customize trade investments with 150+ trading templates automatically operated according to the predefined parameters of the market conditions.
Coinrule uses TLS 1.2 or higher to encrypt communication securely. The API keys are well encrypted. Cloudflare is used to protect against cyberattacks.
CoinRule ensures they don’t store passwords in their database and operate with Ukey1 as a secure authentication gateway partner.
We shall check why CoinRule is listed as one of the best Gunbot alternatives in 2022.
CoinRule Trading Bot Features:
- CoinRule offers Fast order execution. It takes only 500 milliseconds to reach the market, and the frequency of the conditions checks is 40 seconds.
- It offers MACD, RSI (Relative Strength Index), Bollinger Bands, and other indicators.
- CoinRule permits customizations to make more than 7,000 strategies based on multiple trading rules.
- CoinRule doesn’t charge any additional amount for trading.
- CoinRule supports multiple cryptocurrencies to trade on the platform.
- Support through webinars, live telegram chats, and other methods.
- It provides daily emails containing trading strategies free of cost.
- CoinRule Pro version offers trading templates.
- Allows you to use TradingView for communicating tips and strategies.
- It has a user-friendly interface with military-grade encryption and security.
There are no starter costs for CoinRule, but it comes with limited features. The hobbyist version will cost you $30 per month at a $359 annual rate.
The Trader version costs $60/month and annually at $719. And the Pro package costs $450/month at $5,399 per annum.
Bitsgap is the next best Gunbolt alternative in our list in which the trading bot engages your trades instantaneously.
Bitsgap allows traders to search for different cryptocurrencies and assign balance when conducting an arbitrage.
Hence Bitsgap is appropriate for arbitrage across multiple crypto exchanges. It consists of several predefined strategies that are tested in real-time environments.
- Price: $24-$149/mo
- Free Trial: 7 days
- Types of Bots: Grid Bot, Scalping, Arbitrage, Unlimited Smart orders, Futures bots, Trailing Up & Down for bots, Take Profit for bots
- Supported Exchanges: Binance, OKX (OKEx), Bitfinex, HitBTC, Bittrex, Huobi, Exmo, Kucoin, CEX.io, Kraken, Poloniex, Livecoin, Coinbase PRO, Coinbene, Coinex, Gate.io, Bitstamp, Liquid, Gemini, BitZ, Yobit, DDEX, Bithumb, Bibox, BigOne
- Mobile App: Not available
Bitsgap trading bot will synchronize your trade orders to identify the best buy or sales based on current prices.
It allows you to connect with more than 25 crypto exchanges to set up the trade automatically.
The crypto exchange API gets connected to the Bitsgap trading bot at your choice, and it works based on the trading strategy you implemented.
In Bitsgap, new strategies can be tested with the backtesting feature, in which you can demonstrate how the bot would respond to market changes.
Bitsgap provides you with a 14-day trial period. You can try its features using the demo program before buying the premium plans.
Bitsgap Trading Bot Features:
- Optimized interface for both beginners and experienced traders.
- Test your strategies with the help of a Bitsgap demo account without risking any assets.
- It quickly compares rates from immense collections of digital currency markets.
- Integrated with more than 25 crypto exchanges, including Binance, Bitfinex, etc.
- Bitsgap has access to more than 10,000+ cryptocurrency trading pairs and several technical indicators to prepare trade strategies.
- It can perform arbitrage across various exchanges.
- Plenty of portfolio tracking features in the platform, along with automated and arbitrage trading.
The basic plan charges $19/month, and the advanced plan comes with $44/month. The pro plan of Bitsgap is $110 per month.
Last in our list of best Gunbot alternatives in 2022 is Shrimpy.io.
It acts as both portfolio management and a trading tool that allows users to trade and track various casefiles across multiple crypto exchanges from a single platform.
Shrimpy.io is an advanced digital asset management and crypto platform that helps you use all of your crypto accounts under a single central system.
It was established in 2018 based on automated strategies for traders.
Shrimpy supports users to develop their crypto profile in an automated method and copy the strategies of the most qualified traders in the market.
The major benefit of using Shrimpy is that it helps you to execute trades and monitor cryptocurrencies at all times in a single interface without having to log into multiple exchanges.
Shrimpy supports more than 16 crypto exchanges, including Binance, Gemini, Poloniex, KuCoin, etc. It is best suited for social trading or copy trading.
Moreover, beginners can participate in social trading to copy the successful moves of experienced market participants.
We shall look into the prominent Shrimpy features that make it the best Gunbot alternative in 2022.
Shrimpy Trading Bot Features:
- The Shrimpy platform is beginner-friendly and easy to understand.
- You can do crypto bot trading on the Shrimpy platform through multiple strategies and trade automation.
- Fifty percent commission for the first three months on any affiliate payments.
- It helps create dynamic indexes that track the DeFi market or other asset types and set portfolio stop-losses.
- Shrimpy can connect all your digital wallets and exchanges.
- It supports monitoring the market in real-time.
- Copy strategies from expert traders on the platform or imitate the portfolios of investment funds like Coinbase Ventures, Binance Labs, Blockchain Capital, etc.
- The Backtesting feature tests user trading bots before starting the automated portfolio allocation strategies.
- Shrimpy offers a demo account to test the platform.
- Shrimpy offers plenty of incredible features that focus on profile management.
- Manage all of your crypto profiles in a single location.
The professional account costs $13 per month (billed annually). The enterprise account is priced based on the specific plans chosen. However, the Shrimpy hodler account is free.
Beginner and advanced traders like to choose CryptoHopper because of its 90 candle patterns and 30+ trading indicators.
It has a 24/7 active working system and offers trade of more than 75 cryptocurrencies globally.
CryptoHopper supports exchanges such as Coinbase, KuCoin, Binance, Huobi, Kraken, etc.
Now we shall check the major features of this Amsterdam-centered trading bot setup that makes it one of the best Gunbot alternatives available in the market.
CryptoHopper Trading Bot Features:
- Doesn’t ask for any additional charges on top of monthly fees.
- Includes advanced security features in their mobile app
- Includes RSI, Stoch, Bollinger Bands, and many other indicators.
- CryptoHopper provides investors with entry to high-level analysis tools.
- Trading tools include configurable and saveable templates, bot backtesting tools, trailing stops, and customizable technical indicators.
It offers a free trial. Different plans are available, charging – $19, $49, and $99 per month, and their features vary with the price.
HaasOnline is the next Gunbolt alternative that we recommend you to try.
Its software comes with 15 custom bots that you can choose for trading strategies such as scalping and deploying on an integrated exchange.
HaasOnline permits any cryptocurrency pair based on your preference, and there are no specific limitations to the altcoin pairs you can deal with.
Trade bot is a variation of their custom bot.
Their framework allows you to set up technical indicators that establish buy and sell signals on selected crypto pairs and specific exchanges.
You can make synthetic order templates if the native exchange order types don’t work with the current method.
The wide range of trading strategies on the platform helps you easily start the trading process on more than 20 exchanges.
Another unique feature that makes HaasOnline products special is their dedicated cloud infrastructure.
HaasOnline utilizes historical price data from redundant sources that allow swift and reliable market data instead of direct exchange API access.
Now, let’s check the major reasons HaasOnline is one of the best Gunbot alternatives.
HaasOnline Trading Bot Features:
- HaasOnline has various plans with integrated exchanges.
- HaasOnline is a privacy-focused platform.
- No specific restrictions on trade volume.
- It offers High performance with MACD and many indicators.
- It never charges from your profitable trades as fees.
- Capable of complex trading strategies, including automated trading that helps us save hours of trading.
- It uses historical and real-time market data to test your crypto trade bot strategies.
- The trade data and API keys are stored on secure hardware safe from third-party tracking.
- It offers quality exchange integrations, and the company has a great reputation in the market.
- Several Advanced facilities include custom order types, bot extensions, market scanners, portfolio management, etc.
- Available in android and iOS platforms with the help of dedicated apps.
It doesn’t offer any trial plans. The beginner licensing plan starts at 0.047 BTC. An option is available for discounted 2-week trial license for $0.001.
In conclusion, we have listed some of the best cutting-edge trading technologies you can try in 2022.
You can choose a trading bot based on various factors such as availability of analysis tools, scripting language, budget, added features, level of trading capacity, complexity, etc.
It is evident that trading bots make trading much easier and more profitable than manual trading.
However, it is important to pick the right trading bot strategies based on your requirements.
As you have noticed, all trading bots are unique in their own way and suggest quite distinctive features with various plans that offer customization.
We prepared the list of the 6 best Gunbot alternatives based on all possible factors that a trader would like to consider.
Hence you can easily pick any Gunbot alternative plans that we suggested in this article.