Quick Answer 🔍How Many People Use Dashlane in 2022?
Dashlane has over 15 million users.
Curious how many people use Dashlane in 2022?
This article is for you.
At present, roughly everything is online. People put effort into downloading and installing apps using their App Store or Google Play Store.
In 2021, there were about 230 billion mobile app downloads globally compared to over 140 billion mobile app downloads 5 years ago.
When installing apps, users need to create an account, sign up, and input personal information including payment details, email, and password.
It is a good choice to purchase a password manager to simplify password management and protect digital identity.
How Many People Use Dashlane in 2022?
Exactly how many people use Dashlane in 2022?
Over 60 million people store different passwords in their password managers each day.
Based on the recent report, Dashlane recorded more than 20,000 companies and over 15 million users around the world.
Among these figures, more than 125,000 people shared 5-star reviews on Google Play Store and App Store.
Here is a list of Dashlane’s number of users around the world:
- In 2014, Dashlane recorded more than 2 million users worldwide
- In 2016, Dashlane recorded more than 5 million users worldwide
- In 2018, Dashlane recorded more than 10 million users worldwide
- In 2022, Dashlane recorded more than 15 million users worldwide
Pros and Cons of Dashlane
One of the best password managers around the world is Dashlane.
It offers 2-Factor Authentication, analytics, and tools with identity theft protection and a VPN (see: Dashlane VPN review).
Through its advanced security features, it has no record of any security breach in more than 10 years in the business. In this way, many people continuously purchase Dashlane.
Dashlane is known for creating strong passwords, protecting personal information, and automatically filling out forms.
It offers almost complete features to manage and secure passwords and personal data.
Here are some of the pros and cons of Dashlane:
Dashlane password manager is a platform that manages and protects passwords and other personal information on multiple apps and sites.
It raised $5 million in 2011 from Series A, followed by $22 million in 2014 from Series B.
It raised another $22.5 million two years after. In 2019, it acquired $30 million in conventional debt.
In the same year, Dashlane secured the most extensive funding round amounting to $110 million from Series D.
Which Devices Support Dashlane?
Dashlane is flexible to use. It is supported on mobile phones, desktops, and browsers such as:
- Windows 10
Dashlane provides outstanding features in keeping and protecting passwords and important information.
Its main usage is to instantly fill out forms and generate strong passwords.
The following are the excellent features of Dashlane:
- Password generator and password changer
- Automatic filling out web forms
- Capture logins
- Dark web monitoring
- Password health checker
- Sharing items securely
- Secure notes
Dashlane Premium Plans
Dashlane offers different plans to serve its users better. It has a 30-day Trial Plan, Premium Plan, Premium Family Plan, Team Plan, and Business Plan.
Its free trial has basic and simple password management on 1 device with up to 50 passwords. If users prefer to have excellent features, purchase one of the premium plans.
Dashlane Premium is priced at $3.33 per month. It ensures the best security with a VPN and Dark Web monitoring on different devices.
Dashlane Premium Family costs $4.99 per month for 6 family members. It has 6 separate accounts with premium features. Dashlane Team is $5 per seat/month.
It secures the whole team with an easy to use interface, unlimited passwords and seats, business and personal spaces, dark web insights, and audit logs.
Dashlane Business is $8 per seat/month. It offers an advanced solution including single sign-on and SCIM in addition to the team plan inclusions.
How to Have Dashlane?
Here is how to add Dashlane on the web:
- Open the Dashlane extension at https://www.dashlane.com/download and add it to the web browser by clicking “Add to…”
- Create a Dashlane account
- Click the Dashlane extension on the browser’s toolbar located at the upper right corner of the page, then log in
- Click the circling arrows to manually sync the user’s login
Here is how to add Dashlane to the device:
- Install Dashlane on the device
- Create an account. Click login if an account was already created
- In the email, insert the Dashlane ID or the email created, then click next
- Input the verification code sent in the email
- Input the master password
- Click login
- Log to the web to access the account
- Find the “My Account” menu, and click “Settings”
- Click “Manage Activity” to manage the authorized devices
Here is how to start a team or business plan 14-day trial:
- Visit https://www.dashlane.com/business/try and choose either Dashlane Team or Dashlane Business
- Fill out the form and answer all the required boxes
- Verify the email address sent to the email provided
- Click “Verify now”
- Create an admin account
- A welcome email will be sent to verify the start of the trial
Based on the latest statistics, Dashlane’s website traffic grew by over 15% compared to July’s record.
The United States is the core audience of Dashlane with 43.83%, followed by France with 12.58%.
Dashlane recorded approximately 2.7 million total visits in June, around 3.0 million in July, and 3.4 million in August. Most of the visitors are ages 25-34 years old.
Take a look at this data on the age demographics of Dashlane’s visitors:
- Ages 18-24 years old – 19.99% of people from this age group visit Dashlane
- Ages 25-34 years old – 30.85% of people from this age group visit Dashlane
- Ages 35-44 years old – 20.87% of people from this age group visit Dashlane
- Ages 45-54 years old – 13.72% of people from this age group visit Dashlane
- Ages 55-64 years old – 8.60% of people from this age group visit Dashlane
- Ages 65 years old and above – 5.98% of people from this age group visit Dashlane
Recently, password managers are becoming more popular in the market since numerous users continue availing premium plans including individuals, businesses, and teams in a company.
According to statistics, one out of two people creates complex and unique passwords for their personal accounts.
About 50% of people create and sign up for an account using the exact password from their other accounts on different sites and platforms.
Due to weak and unsecured passwords as well as inputting personal details such as payment information, address, email, and password over again, people decided to avail of password managers like Dashlane.
Thanks for reading our article on how many people use Dashlane in 2022.