In a hurry?
The best CryptoTrader alternative in 2023, as found in our independent testing, is Pionex!
Though cryptocurrencies are on the rise, not everything about them is easy to learn and can sometimes be confusing. Many cryptocurrency platforms offer ways of learning about cryptocurrencies and how to invest in them.
Even venues offer technologies that aid users to support quickly and efficiently even if they don’t have enough knowledge about cryptocurrencies. One such technology is popular by the term trade bots.
The availability of trade bots aids in eliminating Human errors to a great extent.
Trade bots are automated bots that help traders navigate and invest in cryptocurrencies. They have automated systems that work according to their function.
CryptoTrader is one of those platforms that offer seamless trade bots features. This tool is very desirable and can assist anyone who wishes to invest in Cryptocurrencies but fears the risk or those who don’t have time to keep an eye on the market all day long.
Sadly, the platform brings some limitations to the table, which might urge you to seek the best CryptoTrader alternatives. That’s exactly what you will find in the following write-up.
Best CryptoTrader Alternatives in 2023:
Here’s a quick look at the best CryptoTrader alternatives:
The first CryptoTrader alternative on our list is Pionex. Pionex is renowned for its trade bots and offers 18 of those.
One great thing about Pionex is that 12 out of 18 available trade bots are free to use! Each trade bot has a unique feature that assists the user in trading.
All of them are automated and work 24/7. Along with automated trading, Pionex also offers the option of manual trading.
Trading Bots Available in Pionex:
- Arbitrage bot
- DCA (dollar-cost averaging) bot
- Trailing Sell bot
- Grid Trading bot
- Martingale bot
- Leveraged Reverse Grid
- Leveraged Grid
- Rebalancing bot
- Smart Trade
- Time-Weighted Average Price (TWAP) Bot
- Dual Investment
- Spot futures arbitrage bot
- Reverse Grid
- Infinity Grid
- Margin Grid
- Trailing Buy
Pros and Cons of using Pionex
Another excellent CryptoTrader alternative goes by the term Coinrule. Like CryptoTrader and Pionex, Coinrule offers trade bots as their primary asset.
It was founded to make crypto trading easier for beginners, which is why the interface is very accessible and easy to use.
Coinrule provides customized rules and strategies, which are then used by bots 24/7.
- Price: Free-$449.99/mo
- Free Trial: Unlimited for basic accounts
- Types of Bots: Order Types, Conditions and Triggers, Trend Following Technique, and Accumulation Bot. Total 150+ Rules
- Supported Exchanges: Binance, HitBTC, Coinbase Pro, Okex, Bitstamp, Bittrex, Poloniex, Kraken, BitMEX, Bitfinex, Bitpanda pro, Liquid, Binance US
- Mobile App: Not available
It is a great way to trade for people who have little knowledge of cryptocurrencies or even those who don’t have time to keep track of the market.
Coinrule helps users in making and customizing their own rules, which will be implemented by trade bots.
Similar to other trade bot platforms, Coinrule also works 24/7 eliminating human errors or lags.
Users can stop using a specific direction anytime they want, which makes it a perfect flexible choice. Moreover, beginners can use the free version to get their footing.
Trading Bots Available in Coinrule:
- Automated bots, these bots are relatively easy to figure out and work on whatever users want to focus on.
- Built-in trading strategies
Pros and Cons of using Coinrule
Another rising star in trade bot technology and a promising CryptoTrader alternative is Bitsgap.
Bitsgap gives users trade bots and trading in different exchanges, which is hard to find on other platforms.
Users can customize their trade bots according to their needs and then start trading, and the trading bot will do the rest.
- Price: $24-$149/mo
- Free Trial: 7 days
- Types of Bots: Grid Bot, Scalping, Arbitrage, Unlimited Smart orders, Futures bots, Trailing Up & Down for bots, Take Profit for bots
- Supported Exchanges: Binance, OKX (OKEx), Bitfinex, HitBTC, Bittrex, Huobi, Exmo, Kucoin, CEX.io, Kraken, Poloniex, Livecoin, Coinbase PRO, Coinbene, Coinex, Gate.io, Bitstamp, Liquid, Gemini, BitZ, Yobit, DDEX, Bithumb, Bibox, BigOne
- Mobile App: Not available
Bitsgap aims to earn small profits from multiple trades, which is a brilliant and sure way to sell.
Bitsgap’s main trade bot is its multiple exchange one. Users can secure multiple exchanges and use the automated bot to buy and sell without keeping an eye on it.
Bitsgap is integrated with 25+ exchanges such as Binance,coinbase, etc.
A great thing about Bitsgap is that it packs a series of super-efficient trading tools to assist users in their trades. Above all, trade bots are available for trading.
Trading Bots Available on Bitsgap
- Trailing Bot
- Classic Bot
- SBOT Bot Strategy
- Future Trading bots
- Scalper Bot
Pros and Cons of using Bitsgap
eToro is a multifaceted and well-known platform; it’s best known for its copy trading bots (Copytrade). That’s why eToro deserves a place in this list of best CopyTrader alternatives.
Copytrade is a very lucrative technology that helps users copy movements of investors of their choice.
This is best for beginners and people who don’t know how and what to invest in. Users have to just choose the investor, and the copied trader does the rest. eToro excels in this respect.
Working with the eToro bots is so well optimized that no matter what level of expertise you hold, the process looks quite simple and not much of a headache.
Even beginners who are afraid and don’t know about investing can use this tool very well. Users can seamlessly copy movements of up to 100 investors at the same time.
Crafting a passive income by the copy trade technology is a genuine possibility when you’ve got eToro by your side.
Trading Bots Available in eToro
- Copytrader. It brings an amazing way to streamline trading progress in eToro. Together with Smart portfolio, investment is made seamless.
Pros and Cons of using eToro
We have included Cryptohopper in this list of CryptoTrader alternatives primarily for advanced users and people with knowledge about coding and can make the bots work.
This platform specializes in semi-automated bots, users can design their own bots, and the bots will do the rest.
They also have a copy trading option which makes this platform quite appealing.
Being flexible, it comes with semi-automated and also fully automated bots. The copy trader option residing within Cryptohopper is at hand to use.
Those who are worried about the fee per transaction structure can rely on Cryptohopper as they operate on monthly fees.
Trading Bots Available on Cryptohopper:
- Semi-automated bots for desired controllability.
- This platform offers trade bot services like CopyTrader helps users trade in different coins and markets
Pros and Cons of using Cryptohopper
That’s it! We’re done uncovering the best CryptoTrader alternatives to try your hand in 2023.
We’ve counted down the most platforms offering trade bot services like CryptoTrader and presented you with 5 of them.
That should position you better while finding what you’re looking for.
After our analysis and research, we’ve narrowed down the best alternative for CryptoTrader in terms of Trade bots, and that is Pionex.
Here is why:
- Pionex offers hundreds of cryptocurrencies to trade with.
- The platform packs as many as 16 trade bots, and the most attractive part is that 12 of them are free. Yes, no hidden subscription; you can start using 12 trade bots right away.
- People hoping for an easy user face will find what they’re looking for in Pionex. Cutting short, Pionex loads with everything a beginner needs.
- Pionex has found itself a powerful user interface which itself shows us how well it is established.
- Although simple to use and flexible in nature, Pionex doesn’t lack advanced functionality.
The concept of trade bots is indeed a brilliant inclusion, especially for those who wish to deal with trades but lack adequate knowledge.
Once you are done walking through this write-up on the best CryptoTrader alternatives, you will know exactly where to start.