Quick Answer 🔍How many people use Brave browser in 2023?
Brace has 57.27 million monthly active users as of April 2023, up from 55.5 million the previous year.
Are you looking for a web browser that offers advanced privacy and security and blocks third-party ads and trackers?
Brave Browser is the best web browser for you.
It emphasizes user privacy, preventing visited websites from collecting users’ browsing data.
Aside from that, it is compatible with Chrome extensions because it is built on Chromium open-source project.
Thinking about how many people use Brave Browser in 2023? Just continue reading.
- As of April 2023, more than 57 million monthly active users are using Brave Browser.
- Brave Browser recorded its first 50 million MAU and 15 million DAU in December 2021.
- This browser has a built-in ad-blocking feature that eliminates unwanted ads.
- There were more than 22 million Brave Browser daily active users in April 2023.
- The United States was the core audience of Brave.com, accounting for nearly 38%.
- Younger people aged 34 and below are more attracted to visiting Brave.
Brave Users: How Many People Use Brave Browser in 2023?
According to the most recent report, about 57.27 million monthly active users used Brave Browser in April 2023, up from 55.5 million the previous year.
It also claims to have around 22.06 million daily active users today.
Brave Browser reported a significant number of active users since many people today prefer using a more secure, efficient, and faster browsing experience.
This is an advantage to Brave because it prioritizes privacy, security, and performance.
Brave Browser User Milestone
This browser recorded its first 50 million monthly active users and 15 million daily active users in December 2021.
It doubled its active users count of 24 million MAU and 7 million DAU from last year.
One of the main factors why Brave Browser doubled its user count is the growing awareness.
This web browser gained more recognition and visibility because of its privacy-focused features.
These features appealed to people who wanted a private and more secure browsing experience.
List of Brave Browser Monthly Active Users
Below is a list of Brave Browser’s monthly active users from 2017 to 2023:
- In 2017, Brave Browser reported 1.2 million monthly active users
- In 2018, Brave Browser reported 5.9 million monthly active users
- In 2019, Brave Browser reported 11.2 million monthly active users
- In 2020, Brave Browser reported 24.1 million monthly active users
- In 2021, Brave Browser reported 50.2 million monthly active users
- In 2022, Brave Browser reported 55.45 million monthly active users
- In April 2023, Brave Browser reported 57.27 million monthly active users
What is Brave Browser?
Brave Browser is an open-source browser that provides enhanced privacy.
Its development started in 2015 and was released in January of the following year.
It was developed by Brave Software Inc., a company co-founded by Brendan Eich and Brian Bondy.
This browser has a built-in ad-blocking feature that eliminates intrusive ads.
By blocking ads and trackers, the browser protects users’ data, speeds up browsing performance, and reduces data usage.
It also offers seamless importation of bookmarks, saved passwords, and settings across devices.
In just a minute, users can safely import these users’ private data.
Aside from that, Brave Browser allows users to receive Basic Attention Tokens (BAT) rewards by viewing privacy-respecting ads through the Brave Rewards program.
This approach to advertising and monetization attracted a great number of users.
Brave Browser Daily Users
As of April 2023, Brave Browser’s daily users reached 22.06 million, increasing by 1.71% from the previous month.
Let’s take a look at Brave Browser’s daily active users from 2018 to 2023:
- There were 1.3 million Brave Browser daily active users in 2018
- There were 3.6 million Brave Browser daily active users in 2019
- There were 7.8 million Brave Browser daily active users in 2020
- There were 15.5 million Brave Browser daily active users in 2021
- There were 20.12 million Brave Browser daily active users in 2022
- There were 22.06 million Brave Browser daily active users in April 2023
What Country Visits Brave.com the Most?
Brave.com acquired total visits of 171.9 million in April 2023.
The United States was its core audience, accounting for nearly 38%. India comes next, with over 5%.
Here are the five countries that visited Brave.com the most in April 2023:
- The United States sent the most traffic to Brave.com, accounting for 37.52%
- India sent the second-most traffic to Brave.com, accounting for 5.49%
- France sent the third-most traffic to Brave.com, accounting for 4.55%
- Canada sent the fourth-most traffic to Brave.com, accounting for 4.53%
- Mexico sent the fifth-most traffic to Brave.com, accounting for 4.17%
Age Distribution of Brave Audience
Younger generations aged 34 and below are more attracted to visiting Brave.com.
More than half of Brave audience is between this age group.
While 65 years old and above are the least.
Here is the age distribution of Brave audience, based on Similar Web’s report:
- 27.93% of the Brave audiences are between 18 to 24 years old
- 31.20% of the Brave audiences are between 25 to 34 years old
- 18.22% of the Brave audiences are between 35 to 44 years old
- 11.11% of the Brave audiences are between 45 to 54 years old
- 7.00% of the Brave audiences are between 55 to 64 years old
- 4.54% of the Brave audiences are 65 years and older
Brave Browser Winning Features
Brave Browser ensures to provide unique and winning features to its current users to give them the best browsing experience.
Aside from that, its notable features attract more users and set it apart from other web browsers.
The following are some of the Brave Browser’s winning features:
- Brave Shields – allowing users to customize their privacy and ad-blocking settings
- Brave Search – allowing users to have a seamless search experience that does not track queries, clicks, and personal information
- Brave Rewards – allowing users to receive BAT rewards for viewing privacy-respecting ads in Brave while maintaining privacy
- Brave Firewall + VPN – allowing users to choose a server for faster connection and become protected from threats even outside Brave Browser
With growing concerns about data security and online privacy, more and more people are looking for web browsers that provide a safer and faster browsing experience.
The market share data shows that people often use Brave Browser since it focuses on user privacy, security, and efficiency.
As of April 2023, more than 57 million people are attracted to Brave Browser features.
That’s how many people use Brave Browser in 2023.