In a hurry?
The best VPN for NFL Game Pass in 2023, as found in our independent testing, is NordVPN!
The National Football League (NFL games) is a professional US-based football league.
Well, the games are telecasted on various channels in America, but if you want an online streaming option, NFL Game Pass is the most comprehensive one.
It offers the users access to NFL-related shows, enhancing their knowledge of the game.
Sadly, American viewers can only watch replays of the NFL games. And that’s where the VPN comes in.
But, the main question is how to choose the best VPN for NFL GamePass.
All right, we’ve made your task a bit easier by reducing the list to just eight solutions.
And by the end of this write-up, you’ll be in a better position.
Best NFL Game Pass VPN in 2023
NordVPN is a Panama-based VPN, which remains outside of any spying jurisdictions. In fact, it’s one of the best VPNs when it comes to reliability.
With over 5,200 servers in around 60 countries across the world, the company ensures that its users don’t need to look too far for using a server.
And the nearer a user to a server, the faster their internet speeds will be. That means with NordVPN, there’s no need to worry about slow browsing speed.
Therefore, you can count on NordVPN whether you’re in Brooklyn or traveling with your friends. In addition, it offers a kill switch, which is the pillar of any VPN service provider.
The kill switch feature had proven to be very useful when some customers were downloading a big file during a thunderstorm, and their VPN connection crashed out for a moment.
- NordVPN is the industry leader (by a long way)
- 30-day risk-free trial
- Superfast speeds
- 5,442+ servers in 60+ countries
- Strict no-logs policy
- Next-generation military-grade encryption
- DoubleVPN, double privacy
- 6 simultaneous device connections
- Great for: Safety, security, anonymity & peace of mind
- Compatible with: Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone, iPad & iOS, Linux, routers, Apple TV, FireFox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and more
This feature automatically stopped the download process and quit the mobile apps.
Now, you might wonder what the advantage is? So, if that hadn’t been done, their internet provider would’ve noticed their online activities.
NordVPN is one of the best torrents. It helps its clients to indulge in streaming as much online content as they want.
And the best part is Netflix.
The vast collection of NordVPN’s servers in 60 different countries allows its users to change their region on Netflix and watch a bunch of shows from other Netflix collections.
In short, a kill switch keeps the users safe if their VPN connection or internet connection drops and assists in protecting their privacy.
Nord has some impressive standards when it comes to encrypting data related to online activities.
The Panama-based privacy giant NordVPN uses two internet protocols, IKEv2 and IPSec, to build secured connections to its servers.
The IKEv2 helps in rebuilding the VPN connection if the users lose their WiFi, whereas IPSec assists in making encrypted connections in various devices.
Moreover, these internet protocols are beneficial when a user switches from WiFi connection to mobile data.
NordVPN uses AES with 256-bit keys, which is the same encryption standard that cybersecurity experts and government authorities recommend.
It automatically encrypts all website traffic and routes it via a secure VPN server.
Nord enables a split-tunnel mode that allows users to simultaneously route traffic to public WiFi networks and VPN servers.
Its Domain Name System (DNS) converts IP addresses to domain names and vice versa.
The NordVPN service provider is packed with a good range of unique features, making it such an excellent VPN.
Some of its features are as follows:
- The kill switch of NordVPN protects the privacy of its users when their internet or VPN connection drops.
- NordVPN didn’t log the files users downloaded, their IP addresses, the websites they visited, the amount of data they’ve used, or the amount of time they’ve spent on the VPN.
- This VPN service provider uses AES with 256-bit keys, which offers high-level encryption.
- It uses two internet protocols, namely IKEv2 and IPSec.
- The double VPN employed on Nord enables all the users’ data to go through various servers to attain multiple layers of encryption.
Pros and Cons of Using NordVPN:
The British Virgin Island-based Surfshark has over 3,200 servers in 65 countries across the globe and is a trendy NFL GamePass VPN service.
One of the most significant benefits of using Surfshark VPN is that the United States federal bodies can never force this VPN service company to hand over the personal data of any of its users, even if the US government wanted to get it from them.
As a result, its client’s data (be it general or confidential) are highly protected.
Surfshark VPN is home to some amazingly remarkable in-built features that help it stand out from the crowd.
- Surfshark is the best budget VPN
- 30-day risk-free trial
- Strict no-logs policy
- 3200+ servers in 95 countries
- Unlimited simultaneous device connections
- Great for: private browsing on a budget
- Compatible with: Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone & iOS, Linux, FireFox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and more
Its kill switch tool is one of the most beneficial ones when it comes to tools. Whenever accidentally VPN network gets disconnected, the kill switch tool comes into action.
It automatically closes all the web browsers instantly and therefore maximizes privacy.
Again, the split tunneling feature of Surfshark allows users to connect to private and public networks simultaneously.
An add-on service, Surfshark One is an all-for-one digital solution for all security-related issues.
It includes access to identity monitoring services, antivirus software, and a secure search engine.
As per reports, it uses AES 256-bit for encryption which is the perfect technology for modern-day VPNs.
Moreover, it codes its users’ data via multiple servers, which ultimately results in more privacy.
Below are some of the fantastic features that Surfshark VPN brings with itself:
- It helps in hiding website activities and IP addresses with WebRTC leak and DNS technologies.
- Surfshark VPN enables its users to torrent various files and therefore lets them use additional streaming services.
- Another feature that makes this service provider a good VPN is the bypasser feature. It allows some specified apps and URLs to bypass the VPN.
- It can be operated on almost all types of devices and enable unlimited simultaneous device connections.
- The unique Camouflage Mode supports the customers for being private during the process.
Pros and Cons of Using Surfshark VPN:
3. Atlas VPN
The next VPN, Atlas VPN, is one of the biggest privacy giants with a remarkable reputation.
The New York-based company has more than 750 servers in over 30 locations, allowing a user to access protected private networks worldwide.
A feature that makes this VPN service provider stand out is its split tunneling.
With this feature, a user can simultaneously be on a local and a VPN network, lowering bandwidth.
- Atlas VPN is the best free VPN
- Privacy Pro servers
- 750 servers in 40+ locations
- Unlimited simultaneous device connections
- Great for: people seeking a freemium VPN
- Compatible with: Windows, MacOS, Android, iPhone & iOS, Android TV, Fire TV Stick
Coming to encryption technology, this free NFL Game Pass VPN uses AES-256 bits, an advanced encryption standard that the United States military force uses.
Moreover, the users’ data are encrypted via Internet Key Exchange version 2 (IKEv2) and IP Security (IPsec).
Following are a few Atlas VPN features that are worth sharing:
- The Atlas VPN service provider doesn’t log IP addresses, browsing histories, or timestamps. It offers the users ultimate protection against hackers.
- It comes with a typically standard kill switch.
- Split tunneling is another feature of Atlas VPN that has proven to be quite beneficial to users.
- Atlas VPN offers two VPN protocols: IKEv2/ IPsec, and WireGuard VPN.
- It offers its own DNS leak test on its website, which helps the customers know if it has DNS leaks. And thankfully, it doesn’t have any DNS leaks so far.
Pros and Cons of Using Atlas VPN:
VyprVPN, is a solid all-around NFL VPN service.
With a reformed logging policy, it currently can unblock a vast selection of online streaming platforms.
It’s an excellent option for anyone willing to watch geo-restricted content from foreign countries.
In fact, it’s a reliable VPN for China-based users. Vypr uses OpenVPN and WireGuard to encrypt the data of its users.
While WireGuard is an open-sourced program that is popular for high speeds and modern protocol, OpenVPN is the standard in terms of VPNs.
Like Nord and Atlas VPNs, it also offers a split tunneling tool.
However, this tool only works on Android and Mac devices. Another cool feature that comes with this VPN service provider is the kill switch tool.
It ensures that even if the VPN connection drops, it’ll immediately shut down all the web browsers.
VyprVPN keeps its users happy with the following features:
- Vypr offers the much-needed kill switch feature, like other reputed VPN service providers.
- You can torrent all the materials using VyprVPN without having any privacy risk.
- VyprVPN comes with a split tunneling tool; however, it only works for Android and Mac.
- It allows a user to pay for dedicated or static IP addresses.
- This VPN service provider has four Protocol Selections: OpenVPN (256-bit), L2TP/IPSec, Chameleon, and WireGuard.
Pros and Cons of Using VyprVPN:
5. Private Internet Access
Private Internet Access (commonly called PIA) is a United States-based VPN with no recording policy.
It has zillions of servers in more than 78 countries across the globe.
Private Internet Access stopped publishing the total number of servers it operates; as of mid-2020, it was around 12,000, and that’s impressive.
The number of servers and locations matters a lot in terms of how good a VPN is, and no doubt, PIA shines in this respect.
A “network lock feature,” also known as a “kill switch” or “disconnect protection,” is a website or software that automatically gets deactivated if a user’s VPN connection drops.
As a result, it stops their internet access from shifting to public networks, enhancing encryption.
And we’re glad that Private Internet Access does offer a kill switch.
Private Internet Access offers a good variety of features, including:
- The kill switch feature of PIA ensures air-tight leak protection if its users lose their connection to the VPN.
- Private Internet Access boasts that it doesn’t log browsing data of any kind.
- It offers split tunneling on Mac, Android, Linux, and Windows.
- One of the unique features of PIA is that it allows its clients to choose the encryption method they want to employ.
- PIA uses a combination of various protocols to achieve both security and speed.
Pros and Cons of Using Private Internet Access:
PureVPN received a complete makeover in 2021.
Last year, it had shifted its headquarters from Hong Kong to the British Virgin Island and launched the WireGuard protocol.
It has over 6,500 servers in 96 locations across 78 countries worldwide.
Having said so, PureVPN offers two types of servers. Some of them are physical, which denotes that each of them is physically located in the actual countries across the world.
And other servers of PureVPN are virtual. These servers are generally found in a different country than it really is.
This VPN service provider is home to various features, which are as follows:
- It uses top-notch military-grade 256-bit encryption to safeguard a user’s data.
- The Port Forwarding add-on of PureVPN offers an extra layer of security to prevent hackers from endeavoring loopholes.
- PureVPN’s Kill Switch makes sure that its user’s privacy remains intact by deactivating their Internet connection if the VPN connection accidentally drops.
- It offers a dedicated IP to its customers.
- The DDoS protection add-on helps in defeating DDoS attacks, giving ultimate protection.
Pros and Cons of Using PureVPN:
7. Hotspot Shield
Hotspot Shield is a popular VPN with more than 650 million users and several servers in over 110 countries worldwide.
One of the best features that make this VPN service provider stand out is its Catapult Hydra protocol. This protocol maximizes speed without hampering security measures.
The Hotspot Shield VPN provider unblocks popular streaming websites and delivers fast-speed browsing.
Moreover, its strength includes P2P support, 24/7 live chat support, and user-friendly dedicated apps.
Following are some of the essential features of Hotspot Shield:
- It offers its users a new US IP address, which helps masse their actual IP address and enables them to browse the Internet anonymously.
- Hotspot Shield VPN provides an enhanced level of online security.
- The premium version of Hotspot Shield VPN alerts its users if they visit any websites that contain malware and then blocks the same.
- This popular VPN service provider enhances WiFi security.
- It is available for Windows, Mac, iPad/iPhone, and Android devices.
Pros and Cons of Using Hotspot Shield:
Meet Privado, the last VPN for NFL games on this list. It’s based in Swiss and primarily focuses on security and privacy.
This VPN provider supports IKEv2 and OpenVPN protocols, which are excellent for protection.
In addition, it provides its users with good speeds, and its apps are easy to use.
PrivadoVPN comes with a decent range of features. Some of them are:
- PrivadoVPN lets a user safely watch online streaming content from anywhere in the world.
- It automatically connects the device to the best server and secures the user’s data.
- This VPN provider protects its customers’ P2P file transfers from snooping.
- It comes with a zero-log policy.
- The IP leak protection of PrivadoVPN is its best feature.
Pros and Cons of Using PrivadoVPN:
Can I Watch NFL with VPN?
The straightforward answer to your question is Yes.
You can use VPN service providers like NordVPN, Atlas VPN, PureVPN, and others because they allow their users to access various sports streaming platforms.
In fact, they’ve proven themselves to unblock websites such as DAZN, NFL Game Pass, and ProSieben.
Is Atlas VPN or NordVPN Better?
In every respect, Nord is a better VPN than Express.
It has more servers, has a faster browsing speed, and offers greater control over the security setup than Atlas VPN.
Moreover, NordVPN is one of the best choices for online streaming, all thanks to its dedicated IP address option and unblocking solid ability.
Is There an NFL Game Pass App?
You can get the NFL Game Pass International App on Android TV.
In Summary, the best VPNs in 2023 are;
|Rating||VPN Service||Get Offer|
|#1 Top Rated#1||NordVPN - #1 VPN in the industry||FREE Trial|
|#2 Top Rated#2||Surfshark - top budget VPN||Start Now|
|#3 Top Rated#3||Atlas VPN - best free VPN||Start Now|
That pretty much wraps up the session on the best VPN for NFL GamePass.
Here, we’ve talked about 8 brilliant options which are promising enough to enhance your NFL experience.
No doubt, each of the mentioned tools has its own advantages; however, Nord continues to be our personal recommendation.
Loaded with features like no other, NordVPN ensures unparalleled services, and when it is about NFL Game Pass, you won’t have any complaints to register.