BEST VPN SERVICES
GET IT FREE
In a hurry?
The best VPN for Final Fantasy 14 in 2023, as found in our independent testing, is NordVPN!
In case you need the best VPN for Final Fantasy 14, the resources are right here. Read all the away through and grab the best option.
Virtual Private Networks, or VPNs, for streaming, torrenting, and accessing geo-blocked websites or content is a widely recognized fact.
It is an excellent tool for avid gamers who want to avoid the lags in their games and protect themselves from DDOS attacks.
However, there are other super-fast speeds and high-security beneficiaries.
This article mainly discusses how a VPN for Final Fantasy 14 can improve the gameplay experience and shortlist some of the available options to pick from.
Final Fantasy 14, or FFXIV, was released in 2013 and is still a popular online game. It now has a player base of more than 22 million people.
The game is a never-ending source of entertainment with an abundance of content.
Gamers will never run out of things to do if they spend endless hours exploring and playing. This incredible experience, however, is not without flaws.
Like any other online game, you may experience lag, DDoS attacks, or a sluggish connection while playing FFXIV.
A VPN for Final Fantasy 14 is, therefore, the only solution. Following are some of the VPNs worth your consideration.
Best VPN for Final Fantasy 14 2023
Here’s a quick look at the six best VPNs for Final Fantasy 14:
Often ranking on top of the list for gamers and the best VPN for Final Fantasy 14 is NordVPN.
Based in Panama, NordVPN has an extensive network, advanced security features, and top-tier speeds ideal for gaming.
- NordVPN is the industry leader (by a long way)
- 30-day risk-free trial
- Superfast speeds
- 5,442+ servers in 60+ countries
- Strict no-logs policy
- Next-generation military-grade encryption
- DoubleVPN, double privacy
- 6 simultaneous device connections
- Great for: Safety, security, anonymity & peace of mind
- Compatible with: Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone, iPad & iOS, Linux, routers, Apple TV, FireFox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and more
The feature-packed VPN provider ticks many boxes for the avid gamers who invest plenty of time and money into their online gaming profile and accessories.
Gamers tend to place high expectations about network performance and secure gaming experience, and worldwide reviews of NordVPN show that it has met those expectations almost every time.
- Powered by the in-house Nordlynx protocol, NordVPN boasts breakneck connection speeds.
- It has one of the largest server networks in the world, with over 5413 servers in 61 countries.
- One account can support up to six simultaneous connections.
- An automatic kill switch that increases security by preventing user data leakage.
- It is genuinely a no-log VPN because it is based in Panama, with no data retention laws.
- NordVPN’s Double VPN is also a feature that makes it an ideal VPN for Final Fantasy 14. This feature allows traffic to be routed through two VPN servers and encrypted twice, doubling users’ online security and privacy.
Pros and Cons of using NordVPN
If you are looking for a budget-friendly VPN for Final Fantasy 14, Surfshark is the right choice.
Despite being relatively new in the market, Surfshark challenges industry veterans on all fronts.
It provides the service at lower costs, but it also has an excellent performance where speed and connection are concerned.
- Surfshark is the best budget VPN
- 30-day risk-free trial
- Strict no-logs policy
- 3200+ servers in 95 countries
- Unlimited simultaneous device connections
- Great for: private browsing on a budget
- Compatible with: Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone & iOS, Linux, FireFox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and more
It is also highly admired for its leak detection and private search expertise.
In short, Surfshark, based in the British Virgin Islands (BVI), has quickly established itself in the industry by providing the ideal combination of affordability and functionality.
- It flaunts a well-balanced network of over 3,200 servers located in 65 countries.
- There is a private DNS on Surfshark’s servers, protecting users against data leaks.
- With the multi-login feature, subscribers can connect to an unlimited number of devices simultaneously.
- It has an automatic kill switch that protects users’ data if their internet connection goes down.
- Since it is based in the British Virgin Islands, Surfshak has a strict no-logs policy.
- CleabWeb is a feature that disables intrusive and annoying web advertisements and protects against malware and phishing threats.
- Users can bypass any VPN blocks and ensure that their internet provider is unaware that they are using a VPN by enabling the camouflage mode.
- The Multi-hop feature, also known as Double VPN, allows users to tunnel their connection through two servers instead of just one.
Pros and Cons of using Surfshark
ExpressVPN is an excellent choice if looking for the fastest VPN for Final Fantasy 14. It provides top-tier speeds for lag-free online gaming.
Based on the British Virgin Island, ExpressVPN is one of the most sophisticated VPNs primarily appreciated for a slew of robust security features protecting against DDOS attacks, lightning-fast connection speeds, and reduced ping levels for a smooth gaming experience.
- It has a worldwide network of over 3,000 servers spread across 94 countries.
- Even with a single subscription, it can be used on up to five devices simultaneously.
- Along with standard options like OpenVPN (UDP and TCP), IKEv2, and L2TP/IPSec, ExpressVPN utilizes the unique Lightway protocol, which has made this VPN service faster than ever.
- No logs or records of your online activity are kept because it runs on RAM-only servers.
- It features a network lock or kills switch that keeps your data safe if your VPN connection fails.
- ExpressVPN utilizes the TrustedServer technology, a security feature that wipes all traces of users’ data and browsing history with each reboot.
- Split tunneling is supported by all of its native Android, Windows, Mac, and router apps, allowing users to choose which apps they don’t want to use the VPN for.
Pros and Cons of using ExpressVPN
VyprVPN, another recommended VPN for Final Fantasy 14, is a well-recognized name in the industry.
This service provider offers yet another fast, secure, and high-performance VPN for gamers based in Switzerland.
It may now be seen as a highly reliable, all-encompassing VPN provider, but it has worked very hard to earn that reputation in the past few years. Changing its logging policy also played a huge role.
VyprVPN always had to face criticism for having a relatively small network of servers. However, it has successfully made up for this drawback by spreading them out strategically.
In contrast to the usual focus on European and North American locations by competitors, VyprVPN has placed its servers such that there are 14 sites in Asia, 5 in the Middle East, 7 in Central and South America, 2 in Africa, and 5 in Oceania.
Moreover, all of its servers are owned by the company itself.
- There are 700 servers in 70 different countries.
- It supports up to 5 connections at the same time.
- It has an in-built ad blocker.
- AES-256 encryption is utilized to protect the data.
- It has a very reliable kill switch.
- It includes the Wireguard protocol for improved security.
- It has a “connection per app” feature that allows for split tunneling.
- It does not keep any logs of users’ data.
- It can connect automatically when you’re on an insecure network.
Pros and Cons of using VyprVPN
5. Private Internet Access
Private Internet Access, or PIA, claims to be the world’s number one gaming VPN.
Based in the United States of America, this provider offers a feature-packed VPN for Final Fantasy 14 that can level up your gameplay experience.
By providing ultra-high speeds without any bandwidth limits, unrestricted access to content worldwide, and prevention of ISP throttling and DDoS attacks, PIA provides a powerful VPN for Final Fantasy or any other online game.
It comes at affordable pricing so that gamers don’t have to spend a fortune to get an improved gaming experience.
- It flaunts a massive network of 35500+ servers in 84 countries.
- It has a rigid no-logging policy.
- It supports ten simultaneous connections, allowing multiple devices to connect to the VPN.
- PIA offers MACE an ad-blocking and malware-blocking feature.
- The automatic kill switch is a vital security feature.
- It utilizes military-grade AES-256-bit encryption.
- The proxy protocol known as the SOCKS5 Proxy Tunnel is another feather added to the security hat.
- For Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android, PIA VPN offers browser extensions and dedicated apps.
Pros and Cons of using Private Internet Access
As the name suggests, this Swedish VPN provider has set privacy as its priority.
Therefore, it will be accurate to say that it is the safest available VPN for Final Fantasy 14 players.
PrivateVPN’s network has a small number of servers, but what it lacks in scale is more than made up for in speed.
- The VPN uses military-grade encryption, an automatic kill switch, and IP/DNS leak protection to keep your location and traffic hidden from hackers.
- It allows users to connect up to six devices simultaneously.
- It has approximately 200 high-speed servers spread out in 60 countries.
- It offers unlimited bandwidth.
- It adheres to a strict zero-logs policy and has complete control over your data because it now acts as its own ISP and hosting provider.
- 256-bit encryption is used with the option to switch to 128-bit for higher speeds.
Pros and Cons of using PrivateVPN
Why Would I Want to Use a VPN While Playing Final Fantasy 14?
While playing FFXIV and other online games, you may encounter lag, poor connection, or DDoS attacks.DDoS attacks are frequently carried out in gaming to block a person’s online gaming profile.
This is commonly done with malicious intent, infuriating for gaming enthusiasts who invest a significant amount of time and money in their online gaming profiles and accessories.
Using a VPN when playing Final Fantasy 14 can help you change your IP address, which can help you avoid DDoS attacks.
You should experience less lag and a better internet connection if you choose an IP address close to the server you are playing on.
Will I Be Banned if I Use a VPN for Final Fantasy 14?
Since there are no regulations prohibiting a VPN with Final Fantasy 14, it is technically allowed.
However, if your IP address changes unexpectedly during the game, you may be banned.
Use a VPN with a reliable kill switch, such as those on this list, to avoid this.
In this way, if the server disconnects, your internet connection will be disconnected, and the game will not be able to detect the network change.
Can I Use a Free VPN for Final Fantasy 14?
Yes, but it’s not recommended. Free VPN services often have a restricted number of servers and bandwidth.
This implies you’ll only be able to play for a certain amount of time before getting kicked out.
You won’t be able to purchase anything from the shop, including game time, if the Mog Station detects you’re using a VPN.
Furthermore, many free services collect and sell your data to generate revenue, putting you and your device at risk.
Therefore, sticking with VPNs on this list is recommended for the best protection and performance.
In Summary, the best VPNs in 2023 are;
|Rating||VPN Service||Get Offer|
|#1 Top Rated#1||NordVPN - #1 VPN in the industry||FREE Trial|
|#2 Top Rated#2||Surfshark - top budget VPN||Start Now|
|#3 Top Rated#3||Atlas VPN - best free VPN||Start Now|
Suppose you are a gaming enthusiast and have invested too much time, effort, and money on your online profile and accessories for Final Fantasy 14.
In that case, you’re most likely to protect your profile and identity from hackers.
Even if you are here searching for a solution for an uninterrupted and lag-free gaming experience, you should find the given list of VPNs quite useful.
All these suggested options have their specialties and expertise. ExpressVPN may be the fastest, but PrivateVPN is the safest. So which one should you choose?
After going through the main features of all the options, the most suitable VPN for Final Fantasy 14 seems to be NordVPN because it is an all-rounder.
There is absolutely nothing you would be compromising on if you chose this option. However, your opinion may differ from ours. So how about you tell us yours in the comments below?