TOP TRADING BOTS
GET STARTED NOW
GET STARTED NOW
In a hurry?
The best TradeSanta alternative in 2023, as found in our independent testing, is Pionex!
The market is highly unpredictable and dynamic can easily create unwanted stress on your shoulder, making you sit in front of your computer screen for hours! So what could be the solution to this situation?
If you are a trader, you know how difficult it is to monitor your trades all the time.
The existence of a cryptocurrency trading bot came into being to overcome the situation as mentioned above.
With the help of certain predefined goals and strategies, people can create automated trading bots to perform trading.
The auto trading bots will buy or sell based on the predefined conditions mentioned and allow you to save valuable time.
Another important feature of trading bots is that the decisions will be made from statistics and facts and not based on human emotions.
The present crypto world offers plenty of options to customize the trading bots according to your specific needs.
Focusing on unique strategies used by most successful traders in the world can lower the risk of loss and reduce human errors to a great extent.
There are various trading bot providers in the world, and they provide bots with a variety of features.
Most cryptocurrency trading bot providers charge a monthly or annual fee for using their services.
However, The supported cryptocurrencies and account options available through your trading bot will differ depending on the provider you choose.
One such trading bot is TradeSanta, which offers various strategies, including 49 bots in their basic plan.
It offers an unlimited number of crypto pairs, technical indicators, Telegram notifications, all supported strategies on the platform, and a dedicated customer service representative.
However, it is not an open-source setup, and it lacks support from decentralized exchanges. TradeSanta is not preferable for taking advantage of arbitrage opportunities.
This article discusses the 5 best Copytrading bots like TradeSanta that can be used as TradeSanta alternatives in 2023.
Best TradeSanta Alternatives in 2023
Here’s a quick look at the 5 best TradeSanta alternatives:
- Pionex – 🏆 Winner!
Pionex exchange comes with free built-in trading bots. It supports traders by demanding a nominal trading fee of 0.05%, and in return, the bots ensure a low-risk trading experience.
It is one of the best TradeSanta alternatives that we suggest for you.
One of the major advantages of using Pionex trading bots is they offer automated support for planning investment strategies which is helpful for beginners.
With Pionex trading bots, investors don’t have to monitor the volatile crypto market consistently.
- Price: FREE
- Types of Bots: Arbitrage Bot, Grid Trading Bot, Copy Trading, Social Trading, Martingale Bot, Spot-Futures Arbitrage Bot, Rebalancing Bot, DCA, etc.
- Supported Exchanges: Huobi, Binance, Pionex
- Mobile App: iOS & Android
It also has a highly responsive mobile app that supports all features available online. There are plenty of advantages for Pionex trading bots.
For example, the arbitrage bot forces the future market powered by the Binance broker system to help a payout every 8 hours.
Now let’s check out some of the major Pionex trading bots advantages that make it one of the best TradeSanta Alternative in 2023.
There are around 16 unique trading bots that can be registered freely.
Pionex Trading Bot Features:
- Leveraged Grid Bot helps traders achieve up to 5 times leverage.
- The Grid Trading Bot of Pionex helps traders buy low and sell high in a specific price range.
- Dollar-Cost Averaging (DCA) Bot enables repeated purchasing at regular intervals to offset the effects of volatility.
- The rebalancing bot helps traders to hold the coins.
- Pionex offers an affordable trading fee of 0.05% for buyers and sellers.
- Martingale bot helps in DCA buy, one-time sell to capture fluctuation profit.
- Spot-Futures Arbitrage bot supports retail investors to make passive income in a low-risk environment. Approximately 15-50% APR is expected in return for this strategy.
A small trading fee of 0.05 percent.
The second best TradeSanta alternative on our list is CoinRule. CoinRule, the cloud-based trading bot, was founded in 2017 in the UK.
It is flexible and allows connection with crypto exchanges such as Huobi, Binance, OKEx, Bitfinex, and HitBTC.
Currently, the crypto trading bot in CoinRule allows traders to customize trade investments with more than 150 trading templates automatically operated according to the predefined parameters of the market conditions.
- Price: Free-$449.99/mo
- Free Trial: Unlimited for basic accounts
- Types of Bots: Order Types, Conditions and Triggers, Trend Following Technique, and Accumulation Bot. Total 150+ Rules
- Supported Exchanges: Binance, HitBTC, Coinbase Pro, Okex, Bitstamp, Bittrex, Poloniex, Kraken, BitMEX, Bitfinex, Bitpanda pro, Liquid, Binance US
- Mobile App: Not available
Coinrule regularly introduces new templates in its platform to support accumulation, long-term holding strategies, and stop-loss settings. The mobile application of CoinRule is one of the best of its kind.
CoinRule allows access to its templates based on the plans you choose. It offers 7 complimentary template plans as a free package and $3000 in monthly trading volume.
Some paid packages include features like unlimited template usage, advanced charting options, and one-on-one trading tutorials.
When it comes to providing the extended coverage of preset trading strategies, it’s difficult to beat Coinrule’s wide selection.
Now we shall check why CoinRule is listed as one of the best TradeSanta alternatives.
CoinRule Trading Bot Features:
- No additional charges for trading
- It offers Bollinger Bands, MACD, RSI (Relative Strength Index), and other indicators.
- It allows customizations to make more than 7000 strategies based on multiple trading rules.
- Multiple cryptocurrencies can be traded on the platform
- Allows traders to use TradingView for sharing tips and strategies. Technical Analysis is not supported on the platform
- CoinRule Pro version has Trading templates
- Support through webinars, emails, live telegram chats, and other methods.
There are no starter costs but with limited features. The hobbyist version costs $30 per month and annually, at $359.
Trader costs $60/month and annually at $719.The Pro package costs $450/month and annually at $5,399.
The major advantage of Bitsgap that makes it one of the best TradeSanta alternatives is that the bot engages your trades instantaneously.
Bitsgap trading bot lets traders connect with more than 25 crypto exchanges on which you can set up the trade automatically.
Bitsgap trading bot will ensure that your trade orders are automatically synchronized to identify the best buy or sales based on current prices.
It is best suited for arbitrage across multiple crypto exchanges. Bitsgap has already created several pre-defined strategies proven through testing.
- Price: $24-$149/mo
- Free Trial: 7 days
- Types of Bots: Grid Bot, Scalping, Arbitrage, Unlimited Smart orders, Futures bots, Trailing Up & Down for bots, Take Profit for bots
- Supported Exchanges: Binance, OKX (OKEx), Bitfinex, HitBTC, Bittrex, Huobi, Exmo, Kucoin, CEX.io, Kraken, Poloniex, Livecoin, Coinbase PRO, Coinbene, Coinex, Gate.io, Bitstamp, Liquid, Gemini, BitZ, Yobit, DDEX, Bithumb, Bibox, BigOne
- Mobile App: Not available
The crypto exchange API gets connected to the Bitsgap trading bot at your choice, and it works based on the trading strategy you implemented.
In Bitsgap, new strategies can be tested with the backtesting feature, in which you can demonstrate how the bot would respond to market changes.
Bitsgap comes with a 14-day trial period, and before buying its advanced plans, you can try out a demo exchange to learn about the distinguishing features.
Bitsgap allows you to sign up or log in using Google or Facebook accounts.
Bitsgap Trading Bot Features:
- Bitsgap is Web-based. It doesn’t support iOS or Android devices.
- Quickly compare rates from large collections of digital currency markets.
- Test your strategies out with the help of a demo account facility without risking any capital
- It is integrated with more than 30 crypto exchanges, including Kraken, Binance, Bitfinex, etc.
- Can perform arbitrage across exchanges, and by getting the right market signals in time, you get to make the right trading decisions.
- Trade and instantly switch between different exchanges.
- More than 10,000+ cryptocurrency trading pairs access and several technical indicators to formulate trade strategies.
- Plenty of portfolio tracking features in addition to automated and arbitrage trading.
- The platform offers an optimized interface for both beginners and experienced traders.
The basic plan costs $19 per month. The advanced plan comes with $44 per month, and the pro plan is $110 per month.
Shrimpy is both a trading tool and portfolio management that lets users trade and track various casefiles across multiple crypto exchanges from a single platform.
It supports more than 16 crypto exchanges like KuCoin, Binance, Gemini, Poloniex, etc. It was founded in 2018, based on automated strategies for traders.
Shrimpy allows users to grow their crypto portfolio in an automated method and copy the strategies of the most suitable traders in the market. It is best suited for social trading or copy trading.
In other words, Shrimpy allows users to set up custom indexes in connected exchanges and helps in implementing a distinct trading strategy for each one.
It supports social trading, automated portfolio management, and long-term portfolio growth, making it one of the best TradeSanta alternatives.
Shrimpy allows automatic rebalance of user-profiles to copy the followed accounts and the user strategy changes, and the changes made on the followed accounts.
Also, Shrimpy allows the user to social trade by following trades of other traders. It helps beginners set up a decent account and perform low-risk trading.
Shrimpy allows users to check the portfolio allocations of others across various cryptocurrencies.
shrimpy Trading Bot Features:
- Shrimpy is web-only with no mobile support.
- It can connect all your wallets and exchanges and helps monitor the market in real-time.
- Through multiple strategies, trade automation/crypto bot trading can also be done on the Shrimpy platform.
- Copy strategies from expert traders or imitate the portfolios of investment funds like Blockchain Capital, Coinbase Ventures, Binance Labs, etc.
- Fifty percent commission for the first 3 months on any affiliate payments.
- Backtesting feature to test user bots before starting the automated portfolio allocation strategies.
- It allows a demo account to test the platform.
- Manage all of your crypto profiles in a single location, create dynamic indexes that track the DeFi market or other asset types, and set portfolio stop-losses.
Shrimpy hodler account is free. The professional account costs $13/month (billed annually). The enterprise account is priced based on the customizations made.
HaasOnline is another TradeSanta alternative that we recommend you to try.
The major specialty of HaasOnline is that it allows any cryptocurrency pair based on your preference, and there are no specific limitations to the number of altcoin pairs you can trade with.
HaasOnline is one of the most prominent and oldest trading bots available in the crypto market.
Experienced traders who are experts in Forex and stock prefer to use HaasOnline to improve trading profit and efficiency.
With the help of the HaasOnline trading bot, investors can perform operations such as leverage platforms, spot crypto exchanges using API keys, etc.
The HaasScript programming language allows you to create, test, and implement various trading strategies from scratch and leads to designing even the most complex trading strategies.
The existing wide range of trading strategies helps you swiftly start the trading process on over 20+ exchanges.
HaasOnline has a smart text-based editor with intelli-sense, allowing more control to create custom trading strategies. It has a vast library of custom strategies that people can use without coding.
Now, let’s check the major reasons why HaasOnline is one of the best TradeSanta alternatives.
HaasOnline Trading Bot Features:
- It allows using historical and real-time market data to test your crypto trade bot strategies.
- The plans contain integrated exchanges with no specific restrictions on trade volume.
- HaasOnline never takes a percentage of your profitable trades as fees.
- Several Advanced facilities include custom order types, market scanners, bot extensions, portfolio management, etc.
- The trade data and API keys are stored on your secure hardware, safe from third-party tracking. Hence you can keep things out of the Cloud with HaasOnline TradeServer.
- Automated trading tasks help save hours of trading operations.
- MACD and many indicators.
- It supports Android and iOS platforms with the help of dedicated apps.
The beginner licensing plan starts at 0.047 BTC.No trial plans are available. However, there is a discounted 2-week trial license for $0.001.
It is no doubt that crypto trading bots can help save a lot of time and manual efforts. It also helps in avoiding human errors that occur based on emotion-based decision-making.
However, you should keep in mind that all crypto bots, no matter how sophisticated, come as a piece of software.
So you should not expect a full replacement of human intelligence while purchasing various crypto trading bot plans. It has been proven that such bots cannot provide profits during high market volatile situations.
When looking for the best TradeSanta alternatives trading bot in 2023, it is essential to consider the bot with the best features.
Every bot indeed has its pros and cons while analyzing. Hence we recommend choosing one from the 5 best bot options in the article that suits your requirements.