StreamElements Review 2024
Anyone looking to reach their Twitch goals and make something valuable on the platform is trying to find ways to make their streams more efficient and engaging for their viewers. Twitch is one of the most popular video streaming platforms out there, and there are plenty of Twitch stats to show it. People want more eyes on their streams.
After all, the only way to make a profit on Twitch is through awesome streams and engaging your loyal viewers. Content is important, but it’s also important to provide viewers with an experience they can enjoy and show them your personality.
In the eternal search for Twitch popularity, many creators and broadcasters are looking to outside companies to maximize their streaming efforts and gain more popularity. Since the demand is there, companies are happy to oblige, and there have been more and more popping up daily claiming to be able to make you the next Twitch superstar.
Getting to the heart of these promises is important, because nobody wants to waste time and investment in a service that ends up falling flat. There are plenty of those out there, and you’ve got to do your best to avoid them.
For this reason, we’ve looked at a bunch of the hot Twitch third party services out there and have put together our findings to bring you our review of the day— StreamElements review.
StreamElements is a Twitch service that offers you a variety of different tools to help your Twitch performance and stream quality. After reading our review, you’ll understand what you could expect from StreamElements and whether or not it’s a good choice for you.
Let’s get going!
Become a Streaming Legend?
The first thing that you’ll see upon landing on the StreamElements website is the claim that you can “become a streaming legend.” That’s a bold statement, and we did extensive examination to decide if that’s valid.
StreamElements allows you to connect to its service via Twitch, YouTube, and Facebook, but the primary functionalities that we’re going to be examining here is their Twitch service.
Twitch is following suit, and has opened investigations against users that have been said to use bots on the platform. You’ll need to be wary of perpetuating fake engagements, view-botting, and follow-botting, as users can report you.
That being said, StreamElements offers other services as well, so we’ll examine these services and functions and evaluate how they may help you perform on Twitch.
Top-rated Growth Tools for Twitch
Services and Functions
StreamElements describes a range of services on their home page, including the following:
- OBS.Live: this helps you to integrate your chat and activity feed with OBS.
- Chatbot: you’ll have custom commands, spam protection, and viewer loyalty systems, all of which are based in the cloud (no download necessary).
- Cloud-based overlays: this will give you options for graphics and images in your Twitch streams
- SE.Merch: gives you opportunity to promote merchandise integrated in your stream.
There are other features as well, including stream store, loyalty systems, media requests, activity feed, leaderboard, and more.
While these are all pretty decent features, the fact that StreamElements offers all of them free of charge is a red flag. What is the benefit of the service then, if they are offering all of these options for free?
Not only that, you’ll have to sign in and give their bot all of your credentials, which does put your security at risk.
The final qualm that we had with StreamElements service is that their stream store is minimal, and they also have all of their overlays and bots based in the cloud, which is another form of automation. These types of services can put you at risk.
StreamElements is just a bunch of cloud-based tools that add different elements to your stream; there is nothing about using StreamElements that guarantees you more viewers or followers.
You’ll have to continue to work hard through promotion and engagement to get more stream viewers, and using bots for engagement can sometimes hurt your performance if users feel that you’re not really engaging with them.
What’s more, using bots can get you in hot water with the Twitch platform if a user decides to report you and says that you are fortifying your engagements or viewers. It’s better to use your own tools to enhance your streams and not give your login credentials to a free bot like StreamElements.
How to Buy Twitch Followers Safely
While StreamElements wasn’t the best choice out there if you’re looking to get more eyes on your Twitch content, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t other possibilities that can allow you to buy Twitch followers, viewers, and more.
But, before you buy from any company that claims to be able to make you the next Twitch sensation, look for the following criteria:
- Visible pricing: if a company doesn’t show any of their pricing or requires you to input information in order to see their prices, don’t waste your time. All reputable companies will have visible and direct pricing options available right there on their website. If you have to ask for pricing, they’re probably spammers or trying to get your information. Also, keep in mind that in this industry, you get what you pay for, so always make sure that you look for what works with your budget and not just the cheapest option you find.
- High-quality Twitch followers: a company that provides Twitch followers should always indicate what kind of followers they’ll be sending you and even perhaps how they get them. Take a look at how the company describes their Twitch followers and make sure they are high quality that will actually bring value to your account. The last thing you want is a bunch of bots and spam like StreamElement provides, because this can actually put your Twitch in harm’s way and they may start an investigation into your account.
- Natural delivery: Another point that we’ve mentioned a few times is to keep your eye on the delivery time frames. Many companies will offer “instant delivery,” but this can mean two things— they deliver all the followers instantly in one heap, or they start the process of delivering them instantly but spread it out over an organic period of time. If you’re unsure, ask the company. If you have an option, choose natural drip delivery.
- FAQs and plentiful information: companies that don’t want to provide a lot of information are typically the ones that are hiding their poor services. If you look at a website and it has a plethora of valuable information about the company and their services, that’s a good sign. You should understand how the service works and have access to a FAQ that can help you with any common doubts or concerns.
- Support and guarantees: any reputable company from which you can buy Twitch followers will offer a responsive support team as well as some type of service guarantee or refund policy. Always check that out and make sure the terms of service and support options are clear so that you understand what you’re getting when you buy from them. Always check the terms of service, and if they don’t have one, then it’s a good idea to walk away and make sure not to get involved. You need to know your rights and protect yourself, as well as understand what the company will be accountable for.
- Secure site and pricing options: it’s important to protect yourself when buying Twitch followers, or any other social media services for that matter, so always confirm that the site is secured with SSL encryption and that they offer secure payment methods. Don’t put your personal or financial data at risk. Also, keep in mind that real companies don’t ask for your password to deliver a one-time purchase. If they ask for your password, it’s up to you whether or not you think the company is reputable enough to provide it. If they are going to take engagements on your behalf, they may ask for it, but always use caution when giving out your password and other sensitive information.
If you stick to that criteria, you’re likely to ensure you buy something of value that will help to boost your Twitch growth.
Final Thoughts: Twitch Growth
Twitch can definitely be a very lucrative platform if you manage to gain traction and build a strong audience. Because of this potential, people are looking to lackluster services like StreamElements, hoping that they’ll make all the difference. StreamElements doesn’t guarantee that you’ll get any additional followers, so you need a more tangible tool to help you with Twitch growth.
You should be very careful out there — many companies that claim to grow your Twitch or offer Twitch tools are bots, software, or extentions that want to gather your personal information and access your account. Always protect yourself first, and focus on the quality of your Twitch content and cross-promotion. Those can also be some effective ways to funnel more people to your Twitch livestreams and channel. Good luck!