There’s a lot of new stuff up at HTML Goodies. Here’s the latest:
- Working with Internet Explorer’s AutoComplete – Use this handy Internet Explorer function to help your users fill out your forms
- HTML+Time – It’s XML that allows you control over time on your Web site.
- VML: Vector Mark Up Language (You can draw shapes on your Web pages)
- VeriSign and Buying Online (You’re fairly safe when you buy online.)
- E-Commerce Journal: A year-long process of starting an e-business
- Parts I – The Idea and Preparation
- Part II – The Site Itself – E-Commerce
- Part III – After we went live
The New Page: Coming Soon…!
I’m working on some advanced form tutorials for November. Yes, I know you want more PERL tutorials and I’ll hopefully get them for December.
I am writing a new Weekly Newsletter! Sign Up Here
It’s called Web Design Goodies. Get it, my original Goodies to Go! newsletter, and other great IT weekly newsletters by clicking here.
News On The Redesign:
If you’d like to see the new HTML Goodies interface, click here. Please note that it isn’t ready quite yet, so expect a couple of glitches.
Stay tuned — when it is ready –it’s going to be great! Hint: There’s a link to a master list of all tutorials on the homepage if you have trouble with the navigation. Joe Burns, Ph.D