Last Updated: October 21, 2020
Instagram has over 1 billion monthly active users, so it’s no surprise that users of Instagram across all markets are looking for ways to boost their business, brand, personal image, or opportunity for making a profit.
There are many factors that play into this success– amazing content that sets you apart from the rest, a scheduling plan that adheres to your target users’ platform use, as well as caption and hashtag strategy that will bring you more viewers.
So, those things are all important, but if you don’t have any relevant people looking at your account, what does it matter? That’s why there are so many people out there looking to boost their Instagram follower count through a growth service.
Nowadays, people don’t just want any followers. They want followers who will actively engage with their accounts with the potential to convert into new business or partnerships.
Because of this need for followers, many companies offer Instagram growth services that claim to provide real followers. But is this the case?
Many social growth companies out there are looking to turn a profit, and can’t actually do much for your Instagram follower growth.
In this article, we’re going to review Jumper Media to see just how likely it is that you’ll get results through this service. We’ll also offer some great alternatives that make more business sense if you’re looking for reliability.
Top-rated Growth Tools for Instagram
What is Jumper Media?
Jumper media is an Instagram growth company that claims to grow your followers through engagements such as likes and story views. They also tout real Instagram growth that is done by hand, and not by bots or automation.
Is that legit?
There are a few telling reasons that it’s not. It appears that Jumper Media is just another Instagram bot in disguise. While not terrible, the fact that they’re not upfront about it is a bad sign.
Using an Instagram bot for extended periods can also lead to negative effects on your account. Let’s take a closer look.
Jumper Media Review
To give Jumper Media the benefit of the doubt, we’ll first take a look at positive elements of the service.
Positive Elements of Jumper Media
- SSL website encryption: Jumper Media does have a secure website connection, so that’s good news in terms of your information security. Even still, websites that have this SSL encryption tend to rank higher on Google, which could also be motivation for having a secure site.
Let’s take a look at some of the downsides next.
Negative Elements of Jumper Media
- Super Vague – No Visible Prices: There’s definitely no transparency coming from Jumper Media’s website, especially since they don’t have any visible price points or tier options. This really a big red flag because they’re not being upfront with their clients and making you do the extra work in order to get what you need. They require that you put in an email first before they’ll give you any type of pricing or payment information. This is simply not a good way for a business to run, and undermines you as the client. Next!
- No Visible Support Contact: Even more vague, there is no visible support contact information on Jumper Media’s website. This is alarming since they don’t offer any accountability and no way for you to reach out to them. Of course you’ll get some kind of contact if you enter your email, but what are they hiding? The only email you can find on the website is “[email protected].” How convenient.
- No FAQ Page: There’s also no reference for any frequently asked questions or information about the service. The service description is vague and they don’t offer an easy way to understand how things work or why you should use the service. They want everything to be done behind the scenes, and once they have your email, they’ll spam the living daylights out of you. There should be at least a short FAQ for reference.
- Meet Shirley and Influencer “looping:” aside from just Instagram growth, there seems to be something else going on at Jumper Media. There is a plug at the top of the page for a service called “Shirley,” which is a way to automate your Instagram influencer campaigns. So, they must have some kind of “in” with an automated service. The fact that they tacked on the much less specific Jumper Media claiming to be a manual growth service is fishy. Not only that, they have another option for growth which is “looping,” something they have a lot of confusingly written information about on one of their pages. There’s too much going on here and not enough clear information.
Is Jumper Media a Scam?
Based on all of the things we’ve seen from them, it’s clear that Jumper Media is just a poorly organized Instagram bot service that’s looking to turn a profit. With little to no information about packages, pricing, and how the service actually works, we wouldn’t risk an investment with Jumper media.
No access to FAQs, no access to support, there’s really a big lack of transparency. And without transparency, you simply can’t have a trustworthy operation.
Jumper Media Alternatives
Not to worry though, there are a few other options on the market these days that can deliver in terms of reliability, and you’ll be able to see their pricing and how things work right upfront.
Growthoid is our top alternative to Jumper Media for a lot of reasons. Growthoid has a super clear, easy-to-use service that tells you all of the details up front. They don’t work with any automation or bots, and as soon as you sign up, you get a dedicated account manager that will work with you in order to streamline your growth and get the followers and engagements that count.
They offer 2 affordable pricing tiers, a money-back guarantee, as well as responsive support and effective targeting options. What’s not to love?
Nitreo is a good example of a straightforward company that gets things done. Nitreo offers a suite of growth tools that will help you amp up your follower count and boost engagement. They offer growth services through engagement techniques and work for you to get the right followers in front of your content.
Nitreo offers a variety of pricing options depending on how frequently you want to pay, and you’re sure to find something effective that’s within your growth budget.
Stellation Media also works through engagements, but focuses more on story views and Instagram story engagements to help amp up your followers. This is a great strategy because there are so many active users on stories, and they’re usually engaging ones, too.
This means that you can boost both your followers as well as engagement through Stellation Media. They have a ton of pricing options, so you’re bound to find something that works for you.
Don’t waste your time trying to work with a growth service that doesn’t make the process easy, clear, and transparent. There are other services out there that will make better use of your time and provide you with better, more authentic results.