Last Updated on November 12, 2020 by joseph
UPDATE: Jarvee no longer operates correctly for Instagram without consistent action blocks. We now recommend you AVOID this software.
It’s always nice to have a few alternatives that you can rely on, so that you can figure out what brands are worth your time in the industry, and what aren’t.
Let’s take a look at these Jarvee alternatives, and why you should use them for your social media growth.
There’s nothing quite like being able to grow your Instagram account with the best. Why do we think that Growthoid is the best? Because they have ben able to organically grow their clients Instagram accounts for a while now, and they promise that they don’t mess with bots or fake followers.
They have real people working on your account, just the way that it should be. They find the right people to manually engage with for you, so that you can focus on other aspects of your brand.
Nitreo is one of those growth services for Instagram and other social media platforms that can tell you a whole lot about what they don’t offer – and it’s the best information you’ve ever read. This is because they talk a lot about how they don’t use a bot or fake engagement to grow your account – it’s all real.
They can also help you out with a two week money back guarantee, and they say that it takes just two minutes to get set up with them. What more could you want?
If you’ve already heard of Stellation Media before, then we wouldn’t be surprised. This is because they are a pretty well known company in this industry, and the thing that we like about them the most is that they can help you with updated features for your Instagram profile.
This means that they keep up with what Instagram is doing, to make sure that they are only using features relevant to Instagram’s latest. They can help you with Instagram Stories right now, and we suggest you make the most of it.
Want literally one of the best ways to grow your Instagram account right now? Then go for Kenji. This company says that they can help you get more Instagram likes, engagement and followers, and it takes only a couple of seconds to get started with them.
They say that they have a 14 day guarantee, they’re currently being used by hundreds of thousands of existing clients, and that you can get started with them in just under a minute. They also include live reactions in their feature list as well.
Upleap – one of the most simple, yet effective growth options out there for your Instagram – and your other social media channels too. They could be mistaken for a generic bot, but they’ve actually the opposite.
We love that they can help you without any fake engagement, and they even offer a free trial of their features for three days – and you don’t have to give up your credit card details. This company offers real results, so that you can get on with your Instagram growth without a hitch.
Why do we like Ingramer as your Jarvee alternative? Because they have so many features that there’s no way you’ll have to go anywhere else to get what you need.
They can help you with automated engagement, but they can also help you come up with the right hashtags for your niche, and they can help you schedule your content for later. They have advanced filters, and analytics so that you can see what’s working for your account and what’s not. Try them today, we don’t think that you will regret it.
Social media platforms have become the main marketing strategy for most businesses to promote their products/services and gain more customers.
It might be easy for a common person or a small business owner to regularly update several social media accounts, but it’s not such an easy task for larger companies.
That’s exactly why tools like Jarvee were created; to make life easier for those who aim to be practical and save time.
My goal here is to simply walk you through the widely known Jarvee tool and shed a little light on its pros and cons and hopefully help you make the right decision.
Top-rated Growth Tools for Instagram
Important: Jarvee User Reviews
Honestly, Jarvee isn’t working well anymore. This review was originally written when things weren’t so bad. We have updated it for 2021. These real user reviews are a new addition. Please keep them in mind.
What Is Jarvee and What Is Its Purpose?
Jarvee is an automated software tool that aims to manage social media accounts. It was primarily used as an Instagram bot.
By setting up Jarvee, you used to be able to organize your Instagram account and gain more followers, and it could help with other things too. It also allows you to control other accounts on social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Linkedin, Tumblr,…etc and automate most of your account interactions.
Jarvee had plenty of functions and features besides its main role of managing your accounts and keeping up with the various social media updates.
You had the option to schedule posts to be posted at a certain time, amongst other actions such as unfollows, likes, retweets, shares, viewing stories, post deletions, and even comments. Although this last one has proven unreliable at times with some users; they claimed that sometimes the tool keeps running errors and doesn’t work properly.
If you copy and paste the same message to several accounts and websites, you’re running the risk of getting banned, and sending individual messages to each one is annoyingly time-consuming.
That’s why sending direct messages to followers using Spintax templates is one of the most favored features among entrepreneurs and social media/marketing specialists. This tutorial will teach you how to use it, step by step.
Jarvee allowed you to reach more people and rapidly increase your followers. It helps you detect and fix fake blocks as well.
The birthday tool was kind of popular too. It kept up with your friends’ birth dates and sends them birthday wishes on your behalf, so you won’t have to worry about missing them.
Another great plus was that Jarvee beginners were allowed a free 5-day trial, which was convenient enough to get familiar with it, try some of its features, and decide if they corresponded to your needs.
Again, it’s a shame but Jarvee simply isn’t working at all anymore when it comes to Instagram, which means that there’s no point in using them, really. We also don’t recommend it on other platforms as well.
Is It Safe to Use?
It should come as no surprise that safety is a regular concern among social media users, and Jarvee is no longer safe to operate.
A good piece of advice to go by too is to know what to look out for in the industry, and know that even great companies like Jarvee stop working at some point.
Taking advantage of the proxies and using them to protect your privacy would put you at a lower risk of being hacked, so avoid Jarvee and make the most of the alternatives we’ve got above.
Check Out My Other Reviews
How Much Does It Cost?
Jarvee has a number of packages for different users. Each one of said packages has its price and a limited number of accounts allowed.
It’s the most basic among the bunch; it’ll cost you about $19.95 a month, and it can handle up to 10 social media accounts.
This one gives you more room; it costs $49.95 per month and holds up to 70 accounts.
Costs $69,95 and manages up to 150 accounts.
This recently introduced package had the capacity to handle over 150 accounts. However, it doesn’t have a determined price, so you have to directly contact the provider to inquire about features, limitations, and price.
Jarvee is obviously not the right tool for you to use anymore for your automation. Let’s talk a little bit more in depth about this.
- The first obvious setback is that Jarvee can only run using windows system, specifically Windows 7 and higher. Unfortunately, it can’t run properly on Mac OS or Linux, and you will have to either set up a virtual machine and install Jarvee on it or a VPS running windows. Both options may be perceived as inconvenient though.
- Another major let down is that Jarvee won’t work on a browser or online, you have to download it to be able to use it, not to mention having your computer running as long as you plan to use it.
- As I mentioned earlier, Jarvee had a lot of features and customization. This made it a complicated tool to use. A first-time user shouldn’t expect to learn how to use it right away and will probably need help using it.
- Some companies use other well-known apps like snapchat, which wasn’t supported by Jarvee. It would be great if it included more platforms soon.
- Jarvee could be useful in online marketing for big companies, but if you’re looking for a simpler option to increase your followers and manage less than 10 accounts, it may seem like a waste of money.
How People Used to Use Jarvee to Automate Social Media
We’ve already talked a little bit about how Jarvee was a pretty complicated application , and could not only help you schedule upcoming posts, but could help you include videos and images in these posts.
Jarvee was also able to help you schedule retweets and shares, as well as manage comments, follows, unfollows, likes, and Facebook groups. Needless to say, you used to be able to use Jarvee in many different ways.
A lot of people used it to target selected Facebook groups, and Jarvee also let you use spintax message templates to set up automated messaging so that you could stay in touch with your followers.
Basic Jarvee Settings
Back in the day, there were several things that you needed to know about Jarvee before you dived into using them. One of the first things is that you would need a Windows system to run it, which definitely did limit it.
One of the most basic settings with Jarvee was the automation of their bot , which you could use for your Facebook and Twitter growth. They also claimed to be able to help you avoid things like Instagram action blocks.
It was always recommended that you research these settings in-depth, because every website updates and changes their algorithms for detection consistently.
Setting up a Social Media Account in Jarvee
All you had to do to set up a social media account in Jarvee was to click on the social profiles tab that you would find in your dashboard, and include the details of that profile.
You could also include useful information if you were trying to manage multiple accounts at once. They also included a proxy details field so that you could set up the right connection for your account, and remain anonymous while you were online.
Setting up a Tweet/Post Frequency in Jarvee
To set up a Tweet or post frequency in Jarvee you would go to the tools page. They let you set your actions by the hour, as well as the number of times you wanted them to implement every activity.
Importing Settings from FollowLiker
Jarvee also let its clients import their settings from FollowLiker in their ‘social profiles’ menu.
Creating a Content Queue
If you wanted to create a content queue in Jarvee, you could add your accounts in the destination list. The best part was that you could add more than one profile in a single destination list, which you could then use for your content campaign.
Speaking of campaigns, you could find them in the campaign section of their app. This could let you queue posts and retweets as well as reposts, and you didn’t have to worry about spamming average content as you could edit each post in your campaign queue manually so that you could end up with the best results.
Setting up a Proxy in Jarvee
Back in the day Jarvee let its clients setup a proxy for every account they were trying to grow through their features through the social profile settings window.
Of course, depending on the proxy that you used, some social networks out there could still detect your activity, so it was recommended that you avoided data center proxies.
The best proxies to use with this kind of engagement were residential proxies as you would be able to manage multiple accounts with a proxy that comes with a high level of security.
Use Residential Proxies for the Best Results
If you were someone that used residential proxies with Jarvee, or you’re hoping to continue on with some of the other automation tools on the list above with the proxy, then you need to stick with this kind of proxy if you want real success.
The best part about using a residential proxy is that it lets you connect your social media networks with the automation company through a legitimate device.
Automating Instagram with Jarvee
Jarvee was best known for their Instagram automation. Let’s take a look at how they used to get their clients set up for ultimate automation.
- The first thing that they would get you to do is set your goals, and figure out the audience that you wanted to connect with. In their social profiles menu they had a scraping tool, which meant that you could mine posts and accounts. You could take Instagram followers from a similar Instagram account by liking, commenting, and following them.
- Another thing that you used to be able to do with Jarvee is filter your targets by following numbers, engagement metrics, and activity. This would make your growth a whole lot easier, because you were able to define your target audience.
- Of course, Jarvee was well known for its Instagram bot. With this Instagram bot you could automate your comments and likes, and you could automatically follow people as well. They had a filter feature which meant that you could filter out low quality content and Instagram profiles.
Twitter Automation with Jarvee
Twitter was perhaps the easiest social media network to automate through Jarvee, because there were only a few actions that you could implement with your Twitter growth strategy.
You could automatically set timers and limits for favourites, retweets, and other actions. Twitter let’s its users do a lot more retweeting, which means that Jarvee was more effective when it came to your Twitter growth.
- If you were trying to grow your Twitter account still, and you are going to use a social media automation tool on the list of alternatives that we have suggested above, then make sure that you follow sources that are within your niche. When looking for them on Twitter, make sure that you use the right keywords.
- Java used to let its clients avoid accounts that follow too many other users, through the user filters setting. This meant that you didn’t get exposed to spammy profiles.
- Jarvee also came with a ‘favorite’ setting that let its clients unfavorite people automatically, and you could set a limit on how many people you favorited, so that you could only do it with the people that mattered.
- With these kinds of settings and any other settings that you use in alternative automation companies, make sure that you have a good list of keywords and accounts that you are hoping to target.
- Jarvee also used to be able to help its clients remove retweets and tweets automatically, and you could set Jarvee to delete bygone tweets after a certain number of days. You could also choose to only remove the ones that didn’t get enough engagement.
- Jarvee had a direct messaging system for Twitter that let its users direct message new followers to welcome them. They could also help you send out mass direct messages as well.
Facebook Automation with Jarvee
With Jarvee, you could also automate your Facebook as well. Let’s take a look at how they did this for their clients.
- They had action frequency and limits when it came to your main settings, and you could of course use a residential proxy to cover your tracks.
- They also helped you find your target audience, with their ‘group finder’ feature so that you could find specific people based on keywords. You could automatically send out requests to join these groups, and track your competitors as well.
- Jarvee helped its clients automate Facebook posts, and create campaigns.
- You could set automated comments and likes for your Facebook activity, which would ultimately end up increasing your reach and exposing your page and profile to the right people out there.
- Jarvee could help you manage multiple accounts without any restrictions.
Google + Automation
Jarvee also understood that people needed help with their Google + account. They could perform all of the right actions for your branded accounts, which included joining, leaving, and finding groups.
Jarvee claimed that they could help their clients grow their Pinterest accounts ten times as fast as other companies out there. They could help you follow and unfollow people on there automatically, and they could help get others to share your pins as well.
Jarvee could be used for your LinkedIn automation, and would do so to help you expand your network and reach new people out there through lead nurturing and managing.
They could also help you find, leave and join groups. While they were good at this when it came to your personal LinkedIn, they couldn’t do much when it came to your company page.
Jarvee could help its clients with Tumblr automation as well, which included being able to like and reblog content that you found on there. They also helped you post on sub-blogs as well.
Jarvee could help you automatically subscribing and unsubscribing from channels that weren’t working for you anymore, and they could also help you like, comment and watch other videos automatically.
Should You Make the Purchase?
No – we still don’t think that Jarvee is worth your time, especially considering their features don’t work anymore.
However, it’s important that you have a good grasp on what Jarvee was in their heyday, so that you can find a similar tool out there, and take inspiration from our alternatives list above.
Good luck, and remember to always be on the lookout for updates like this, so that you can keep your social networks safe out there while you grow them with automation.