Top Twitter Follower Tools
If you’re trying to figure out how to tag someone on Twitter, then you’ll come to the right place.
Twitter is a pretty popular social media network, especially when it comes to having open discussions around popular and important topics including cultural, social, and political.
If you want to get your message out there more and make somebody aware of your tweets so that you can be involved in their conversation Twitter has a feature where you can tag others in your tweets.
The good news is that you don’t just have to limit yourself to tagging people in your tweets, you can also tag people in photos that you post to the platform.
For example, if you have uploaded an image with a friend and you want to be able to tag them, then you want to learn how to tag someone on Twitter.
Let’s take a look at how to do this.
How to Tag Someone on Twitter in 2023
The good news is that there are a number of different ways that you can tag somebody on Twitter, depending on the device that you are using to access your Twitter profile.
Below, we’ve got instructions to help you learn how to tag someone on Twitter whether you’re using Android, iOS, or even your desktop.
How to Tag Someone on Twitter on iOS or Android
- Launch the Twitter app on your phone and follow the instructions below to figure out how to tag somebody in your tweet.
- Select the ‘compose tweet’ option, which you will see just above the message icon, which will be in the toolbar, at the bottom of your screen to the right.
- Enter your tweet and then a space, and then @ followed by the username that you are wanting to include in your tweet. Once you’ve done this the profile of the user that you wanted to tag in your tweet is going to appear. Choose this from the list that comes up.
- On the next screen, you are going to see the profile of the person you have tagged as a blue link.
Now, you can publish your tweet by selecting the tweet button, which will be at the top of your screen to the right.
The person that you have tagged in your tweet is going to receive a notification, unless they have blocked or muted you for some reason.
How to Tag Someone on Twitter Photo on iOS or Android
Access the Twitter app and follow the instructions below to learn how to tag somebody on Twitter in a photo that you have included in a tweet.
- Select the ‘compose tweet’ button, that you’ll see above the message icon, which is at the bottom of your screen to the right.
- Upload the photo that you want to put on your Twitter profile, and select ‘who’s this in the photo’, which you’ll see at the bottom of your image to the left.
- A list of users that you have recently engaged with will come up, select the person, or look their username up in the search box, that you’ll see at the top. Once you have chosen the people that you want to include in your photo, choose the ‘done’ option, which you will see at the top of your screen to the right.
- All profiles have been tagged in your photo will come up at the bottom of the photo.
How to Tag Someone on the Twitter Website
if you want to be able to learn how to tag somebody on Twitter through your web browser, then follow the instructions below.
- There are two different ways to tweet. You can either do this in the box that you’ll see at the top of the home page, or you can select the tweet button that will be at the bottom of the menu, to the left of your screen.
- Here, you can put your tweet, and then start typing the username of the person that you want to include in your tweet, as well as @. When the profile of the person that you’re wanting to include in your tweet comes up, select it.
- All the people that you’re wanting to include in your tweet are going to appear, beside the text of the tweet that you have uploaded.
- Once you have finished tagging people in your tweet, you can choose the tweet button that you will see at the bottom of the box to the right.
How to Grow Your Twitter Account
Another thing to think about when it comes to your Twitter profile generally speaking is the engagement side of things.
It is really important to be able to learn how to use all of Twitter’s features, so that you can incorporate these into your engagement strategy, but it is also important to spend a bit of time solely on your engagement strategy.
This way, you can guarantee that you are going to be able to grow your Twitter profile over time and give it the attention it deserves.
The best way to do this is to buy cheap Twitter followers.
There are plenty of third-party websites out there that can help you buy cheap Twitter followers, so that you are able to kickstart your presence on Twitter and not fall behind.
Can I Tag Someone on Twitter on My Computer?
Yes, you can learn how to tag someone on Twitter through your desktop you just need to access the Twitter website through your web browser, and follow the instructions we have shared above.
Can I Tag Someone on Twitter on My Mobile?
Yes, it is really easy to learn how to tag someone on Twitter through your mobile phone, whether you are using Android or iOS.
Follow the instructions above to tag somebody in a tweet, or a photo.
Can I Tag Someone on Twitter in A Photo?
As well as being able to tag someone on Twitter in a tweet, you are able to tag somebody in a photo as well.
Figuring out how to tag somebody on Twitter is a lot easier than you might think.
As you can see from our instructions above, it is going to take you no time at all to learn how to tag somebody either in your tweet on Twitter or in a photo, so that you are able to include people in your content and encourage more people to interact with it in general.
Whether you are just trying to include a friend in your Twitter content or you are hoping to garner the attention of somebody that you have been following for a while on Twitter, it is definitely worth learning how to tag someone on Twitter.