BEST INSTAGRAM GROWTH TOOLS
Instagram has over 2.35 billion users on a global scale, which means there are so many different people on the platform that could be a part of your target audience.
If you want to see real success on Instagram and boost your performance, you should know where your followers are based.
You may be wondering, how do I see where my Instagram followers are from? Is that even possible?
The good news is that it’s possible, and the better that you know your audience, the more effective your Instagram strategies will be in growing your account and driving profitability and reputation.
The first thing you need to do is make sure that your Instagram profile is set to a business profile; you’ll then have access to Instagram insights, which will tell you a plethora of information about your audience, performance, and more.
This is a vital element for any Instagram account with the intention of marketing, lead generation, conversion, influencing, or creating a strong online presence.
Here is a simple step-by-step guide on how to see where your Instagram followers are from in addition to some cool analytics tools for Instagram.
How to See Where Your Instagram Followers are From
Follow these four steps to find out:
- Visit your Instagram profile and tap the image of the chart next to the archives button. Alternatively, you can navigate to your Instagram insights.
- In order to view information about your audience, click the audience tab, which is the furthest to the right.
- In this audience tab, you can view a variety of insights, including:
- Top locations: the top areas that your followers are from, viewable by both cities as well as countries
- Age range and gender: you’ll also be able to see the age range of all of your followers, as well as the age ranges broken down by gender (currently men and women are the only two genders listed).
- Followers by hours or days: you’ll also see your followers in terms of their usage habits, showing when they are most active in terms of days as well as hours in a day.
- If it’s your first time looking into your audience via Instagram insights, there is also a breakdown of what each of the categories means. You can also view the activity and content tabs to see other important IG analytics related to your performance.
Other Tools for Instagram Analytics
Instagram insights is a very valuable tool for understanding your target audience, content performance, as well as general account activity for your Instagram business or creator profile.
If you want to dive deeper and get strategizing, here are two awesome tools that can help you ido just that.
You can view different performance metrics for hashtags that you search for in your niche; all of the data provided is directly from Instagram’s official business API.
You can also filter hashtags based on different criteria, create hashtag sets for easy posting and organization, as well as view your account analytics and set up post visualization and scheduling.
Overall, Flick can help take your hashtag game to the next level and get your reach growing in no time.
One of the premier Instagram analytics tools is Iconosquare.
A dedicated analytics and management platform for Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, you can gain valuable insights about your social media performance with actionable recommendations.
You can also schedule posts, generate reports, monitor the activity of your competitors, as well as manage and engage with your audience.
Now that you know how to see where your Instagram followers are from, you can enhance your performance and achieve success on the platform.