People might need to delete a white image background for many reasons: to replace it with another visual, to upload it to a product catalog, or to create other artistic materials.
Furthermore, sometimes, it’s necessary to erase a white background as precisely as possible—for instance, to use photos in collages or creative web designs.
Today, it’s possible to quickly and accurately erase an image background without special editing software.
Online tools automatically do all the processing, delivering precise results in a few clicks. Check out the top five erasing solutions in this article!
Benefits Of Using Online Erasers
Although Adobe Photoshop and similar graphic editing software is the most common option for image editing and background removal, it might not always be the first or best choice.
Professional software is costly, and it requires time to master and a powerful computer. However, online image background deleters can be a great alternative for various reasons.
They Are Beginner-friendly
It can be difficult to remove a white background from a picture precisely if you haven’t used graphic editing software before.
It can also take a lot of time, as you need to figure out how the software works and master all the relevant tools.
Online removers, on the other hand, aren’t that complex. Usually, to clear an image background with their help, you only need to follow a short step-by-step instruction of 3–4 steps.
They Are Accessible
Graphic editing software has specific tech demands. While some applications require more powerful computers to run and some are less demanding, you still need a PC or a laptop to use them. Online tools run from any device with a stable internet connection. You can launch and use them from a tablet or a smartphone.
They Are Often Quicker And More Precise
Online background removers are often AI-powered. They use a special neural network to analyze a visual, identify the background with high precision, isolate it from the foreground, and then delete it.
Although the whole process might seem complex, it only takes a minute or two to complete. Graphic editing software, even AI-powered, can rarely boast the same results.
That’s why even professional designers often remove white photo backgrounds online to optimize work and free their time for more creative tasks.
They Are Cost-savvy
Purchasing professional software can be a worthy investment if you use it often and for extensive editing, not just background removal.
However, online tools are an excellent alternative for creators trying to save costs. They are either free or inexpensive compared to professional software.
And although online tools don’t offer a variety of editing options, they still provide enough for beginners to satisfy their needs.
Top Removers To Erase White BGs
1. Depositphotos Background Remover
Depositphotos Background Remover is a free AI-powered online tool that delivers accurate results in seconds. The solution maintains high image quality and allows downloads after creating an account.
It also doesn’t require any design skills, and the whole process consists of only three steps:
- Visit free background remover from Depositphotos and upload a JPG, JPEG, WebP, or PNG visual with a maximum file size of 30 MB.
- Preview the result. If necessary, click on “Edit” and erase or restore parts of an image while adjusting brush size and hardness.
- Download your new visual without a background.
Slazer is another beginner-friendly online tool that allows you to process numerous pictures. You can download results for free in standard resolution for personal use.
To download them in HD and use them in personal and commercial projects, you’ll have to purchase credits. Here’s how to work with this tool:
- Open the official Slazzer website and upload a visual.
- View the result. You can pick a new background (choose one from the built-in library or upload your own) or a new background color. You can also erase or restore parts of a picture using “Erase” and “Restore” brushes of different sizes.
- Download the picture without a background in PNG format.
BackgroundCut is an online tool with a straightforward interface that will soon be available as a Chrome extension.
One of the tool’s notable features is bulk processing, which allows you to delete a white background from multiple pictures simultaneously.
You can process and edit images and download previews (up to 0.25 MP) for free or register and purchase credits to unlock HD editing and download. Here’s how to erase backgrounds with the help of this tool:
- Open BackgroundCut in your browser and upload a picture.
- Preview the result. To edit and download HD images, you must register or sign in with your email or Google account. Editing mode allows you to erase and restore parts of the visual, adjust brush size, and choose a new background color. There’s also a special brush to work with hair.
- To save your processed image, click the “Download” button.
If you’re looking for extra editing options besides background removal, check out ClippingMagic.
While this tool boasts fewer editing features than graphics software, it still offers some interesting options.
For instance, you can add shadows to an edited image or use the “Scalpel” tool to polish the result.
You can download processed visuals with watermarks for free or buy credits to save unwatermarked results. Here’s how to remove a picture background with the tool:
- Go to the ClippingMagic website and upload your file.
- View the result and make additional changes using editing mode; adjust colors, crop it, erase or restore parts of it, and complete other alterations.
- Download the processed visual in PNG.
To Sum Up
Backdrop removal is a straightforward process when you use special web-based tools suitable for beginner creators.
Online background erasers are free or inexpensive, quick, often AI-powered, and easily accessible from any device. Try the solutions presented in this article to eliminate white image backgrounds in seconds.