Have you subscribed to uMobix and wondered how to install uMobix on iPhone? Here is all the info you need about the monitoring application and its installation process for iOS devices.
uMobix is an advanced phone monitoring application explicitly designed for modern parents.
This application can track your kids’ mobile activities in real-time and send you a report every 5 minutes.
The first step is learning how to install uMobix on iPhone. Installing it on an iPhone is simple, as you can simply provide iCloud credentials in the setup wizard.
This article will discuss the monitoring application and its installation process on iPhone.
What Is uMobix?
uMobix is an advanced monitoring application that you can use to protect your kids from bullies and online risks.
But to take advantage of the uMobix application’s features, you’ll need to follow our below instructions for installing the app on iPhone (for Android click here).
How to Install uMobix On iPhone
If your child has an iPhone, you can access their phone remotely through their credentials. Here is how you can do it.
- When you’ve selected your plan and made the required payment, you can choose the iOS device setup option.
- You will now have to enter your kid’s iCloud credentials.
- The phone would then confirm the device’s security with 2FA. Enter the code on the screen.
- Once done, a loading screen will appear as the application is installed.
- When the loading completes, the app will be downloaded to the target device, and you’ll be redirected to the user dashboard.
In Summary, the best spy apps in 2022 are;
|Rating||Spy Tool||Get Offer|
|#1 Top Rated#1||uMobix - #1 spy app in the industry||FREE Trial|
|#2 Top Rated#2||Hoverwatch||Start Now|
|#3 Top Rated#3||eyeZy||Start Now|
uMobix is a leading phone monitoring application. You can easily install the software on the iPhone remotely with iCloud credentials.
But you might need your child’s phone due to 2-factor authentication. Having read our guide, you should now be well versed on how to install uMobix on iPhone.