Want to learn how to install the Pinterest ‘pin it’ button?
There are a lot of things that you can use Pinterest for these days, but it’s worth noting that the more features you include on your Pinterest page and in your web browser, the more attractive your page is going to be to your community.
When you install the Pinterest ‘pin it’ button, you are able to easily pin content that you come across on the Internet to your Pinterest profile, without having to actually visit the Pinterest page.
Of course, this is incredibly convenient, and but at this stage, you might not know how to achieve this. That’s what we are here for.
Let’s take a look at how to install the Pinterest ‘pin it’ button, so that you can pin whatever you want to your Pinterest account, and you don’t have to wait to access your page in order to do so.
How to Install the Pinterest “Pin It” Button
- Go to the button browser webpage, which is https://about.pinterest.com/en/browser-button. You can install it on Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Internet Explorer.
- Select the browser button on the right side of the page – it’s red. You will get further instructions on how to install it. For Chrome, select ‘add extension’ when asked. Then refresh the page.
For Firefox, select ‘allow’ on the top-left side of the page when asked, and select ‘install’.
For Safari, select the download arrow on the top right, then double click on the setup file and select ‘install’.For Internet Explorer, select ‘run’ at the bottom of the page, then ‘install’. Close your browser, then re-open it again after following the prompts.
- Find the Pinterest browser button, which will be a red button with the ‘p’ inside in white. If you don’t see it, then close your browser and open it again. You might need to try and install it again if it doesn’t come up after this.
Using the Button
- Find a site with images that you want to pin. Normally, you can’t pin pictures from social media.
- Select the Pinterest browser button. It will be at the top right of your browser. You will need to wait a couple of seconds before the page shows the results.
- Select the image that you want to save, by clicking ‘save’. It will be at the top left of the image when you place your mouse over it. This will open a new window asking you to choose a board. You will have to log in if you aren’t already.
- Select ‘save’ found at the right of the board’s name. You will be able to add the image to the board you’ve got in mind. You can also create a new board at the bottom of the window.
What is the Pinterest ‘pin it’ Button?
The Pinterest ‘pin it’ button is a feature that you are going to be able to install on your web browser, which is going to make it really convenient for you to connect your Pinterest page with the content that you see randomly when you are exploring the Internet.
The thing about the Internet is that a lot of the time, you are going to come across images and content that you want to share to your Pinterest boards, but you don’t want to have to log into your Pinterest profile every time.
The Pinterest ‘pin it’ button can be installed in your web browser, so that you can simply click on it, and it will automatically add the content to your Pinterest boards.
Why Do I Want to Learn how To Install the Pinterest ‘pin it’ Button?
Convenience comes to mind when thinking about why you would want to learn how to install the Pinterest ‘pin it’ button.
Again, if you are low on time, you don’t have to spend a lot of time not only discovering content for your Pinterest boards, but visiting the website itself, and then going through the process of pinning it.
What Else Can I Use Pinterest For?
There are many different things that you can use Pinterest for, from uploading content that you want to share with your community, to discovering how to do a new hobby, or even get better at one that you are into already.
Being able to work out how to install the Pinterest ‘pin it’ button is definitely going to make your life a whole lot easier, especially if you don’t have a huge amount of time to always be accessing your Pinterest account, every time you find something on the Internet that you want to share with your community.
Once you have learned how to install the Pinterest ‘pin it’ button, your life on Pinterest is definitely going to be a whole lot easier.