BEST CRYPTO EXCHANGES
safe, secure & trusted
GET STARTED NOW
buy & sell crypto
GET STARTED NOW
What is the Eclipse Crypto Token (ECP)?
Eclipse token (ECP), created on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) initially started out as a meme token. It was very well received by its supporters. Today, the Eclipse coin has gained popularity in the BSC crypto market. Several new protocols are being developed for those who hold these coins.
Eclipse Coin’s Features
Eclipse coin is described as an audited smart contract. Created by Eclipse Smart Coin (BSC), its liquidity is locked for five years. There are no tokens held by developers or founders linked to their wallets.
Rewards are guaranteed for Eclipse token holders. Further, the protocol will burn its token occasionally, limiting the liquidity and circulating supply. It assures a better price and it has automatic LP filling.
How to Buy Eclipse Token (ECP)
You can buy Eclipse crypto token (ECP) by downloading Trust Wallet onto your device which in turn enables the DApp browser. Once done, you can swap BNB using PancakeSwap. Here is the step-by-step procedure to buy Eclipse token:
Download Trust Wallet
- Go to App Store or Google Play Store and look for Trust Wallet.
- Download and install the app on your device.
- While creating your wallet, you will be given a recovery phrase.
- Store it carefully.
- To conclude the wallet creation process, you will have to verify your recovery phrase.
Copy Your Smart Chain Address on to Trust Wallet
Now that you have created your wallet in Trust Wallet, you need to copy your Smart Chain address onto it. Various cryptocurrencies will appear on your screen.
- You will see four icons on your Smart Chain wallet, “Send,” “Receive,” “Copy,” and “More.”
- Tap on the “Copy” icon which copies your Smart Chain address to the clipboard of your device.
- Store the address in a safe place.
You can only buy Eclipse token using Binance coins (BNB). So, the next step is to buy some of these coins. You can buy them from the Binance app or any of the providers on Trust Wallet.
- You would do well to buy BNB on Binance as you will only be charged 0.1%, whereas Trust Wallet will charge you up to 5% in fees.
- First, to Google Play Store or the App Store and download the Binance app.
- Create a new account and tap the button that says “Buy.”
- Make a payment corresponding to 0.1 BNB.
Moving BNB to Trust Wallet from Binance
- Just to recap – you now have Binance and Trust Wallet with a Smart Chain address. You have also bought at least 0.1 BNB held in your Binance wallet. The next step is to transfer the BNB from Binance to your Trust Wallet.
- Go to your Binance wallet and tap the “Withdraw” icon. It takes you to the “Withdraw BNB” page.
- On that page, you will see a number of fields including “Address,” “Network,” and “Amount.”
- If you recall, we advised you to save your Smart Chain address previously.
- Pull up your Smart Chain address and paste it into the address field on your “Withdraw BNB” page.
- Check that the “Network” field is set to “BEP20 (BSC).”
- Finally, key in the amount of BNB that you wish to withdraw.
- Tap on “Withdraw” and your BNB gets transferred to your Smart Chain wallet.
The entire process should take up to half an hour.
Copying Eclipse’s Address
Since our final objective is to buy Eclipse token, we need to use Eclipse’s address. It will enable you to transfer it to Trust Wallet and later on, PancakeSwap it.
- Go to CoinMarketCap.com and locate “Eclipse.” Scroll down on the eclipse token to the “Contracts” tab.
- You will see a duplicate icon. Tap on it for copying Eclipse’s contract address.
How to Add Eclipse to Your Trust Wallet
Once you have copied Eclipse token’s contract address, it is possible to import it to Trust Wallet.
- Open Trust Wallet and go to your wallet.
- Tapping on the “Settings” icon will take you to the “Manage” page.
- Paste Eclipse’s contract address that you just copied onto the search bar on the “Manage” page. Tapping the switch to “on” will make Eclipse appear in your wallet on Trust Wallet.
How to Activate Trust Wallet’s DApp Browser
You can use decentralized applications on Trust Wallet on PancakeSwap through the DApp browser.
- Open a browser like Chrome or Firefox.
- Type “trust://browser_enable” in the URL field of your browser.
- Tap “Go” and “Open” to open the relevant page.
- Your DApp browser is now enabled on Trust Wallet.
Swapping BNB for Eclipse
As you may recall, our final objective is to buy Eclipse Token. You have now got BNB in your Trust Wallet. You want to swap it for Eclipse, and you can do that by using PancakeSwap. Here are the basic steps:
- Tap on the “Browser” icon. It lets you browse decentralized applications.
- Scroll down to the “Popular” header.
- Tap on “PancakeSwap.” (PancakeSwap opens).
- Tap on the “Connect” button.
- A popup appears featuring a list of wallets. Tap on Trust Wallet to connect it to PancakeSwap.
- Now that you have connected Trust Wallet to PancakeSwap, you can start swapping tokens.
How to Buy Eclipse Token
- Tap on the “V1 (old)” button. You will see this button at the bottom of the navigation bar.
- A checkbox appears. Click on it and tap on “Continue to V1 Anyway.”
- You need to switch to PancakeSwap V1 because PancakeSwap V2 doesn’t support Eclipse token.
- Select your desired currency and paste Eclipse’s contract address in the relevant field.
- Eclipse gets imported to PancakeSwap.
- Key in the required amount of BNB to be swapped for Eclipse.
If you have followed the steps accurately, you should see the balance of Eclipse token appear on your Trust Wallet.
We hope that you found this guide on how to buy Eclipse crypto token (ECP) using Trust Wallet and PancakeSwap useful. Eclipse is gaining popularity for the increased rewards offered. The Eclipse team is continually developing utility markets for benefiting users in the Binance Smart Chain token market. So, don’t forget to check for updates regularly.
There were more than 180,000 Eclipse estimated holders as of May 2021, and the number is increasing rapidly. Visit the official Eclipse website to learn more about Eclipse token and its benefits.