Whether you are an advertiser, publisher, or consumer, you’ll certainly be interested in finding the best deal on the market and closing it in the shortest time, with the least effort, and with the maximum financial benefit.
This is what ping trees allow.
Up-to-date ping tree software from companies like Phonexa – an industry-leading performance marketing software and all-in-one marketing automation solution for calls, leads, clicks, email, SMS, accounting, and more – allows everyone involved in the process, like lead buyers, lead sellers, and consumers themselves, to get the best deal on the market at a given time.
As part of the all-encompassing Call Logic product, Phonexa’s ping tree directs call and web leads to the best buyer while taking into account numerous deal parameters set up by buyers and sellers.
But that’s not all a ping tree does. Read on to learn what a ping tree is and how it works.
What is a Ping Tree?
Both advertisers and publishers struggle with leads at times. For publishers, acquiring quality leads is not easy – for 55% of B2B professionals, increasing the lead volume is the top priority – but it’s even harder to sell them at the highest price and to the most relevant merchant. For merchants, buying leads is a challenge of its own, especially when the process is not automated and they can’t ensure the quality of leads they buy.
Here is how a ping tree comes into play.
- A ping tree is a type of lead distribution where leads are distributed to a buyer in real-time while considering multiple settings established by lead buyers and sellers.
A well-thought-out ping tree makes publishers, advertisers, and consumers better off after the deal.
- Publishers can sell leads at the best price to the most relevant advertisers
- Advertisers can get high-intent leads at the chosen price
- Consumers are directed to knowledgeable agents
How Does a Ping Tree Work?
Once leads are generated – through dialing a phone number, filling out a website form, via email, landing page, or in any other way – they are registered in a lead management platform and validated.
Validated leads constitute the lead market, where they can be sold to advertisers while taking into account the settings set up by advertisers and publishers. Among the settings are the price per lead, the number of leads to buy or sell, demographics, and over a dozen more parameters ensuring the quality of the deal.
As new leads are added to the market, the respective merchants are notified (pinged) and can either purchase the lead or pass to wait for the right match. However, at no time are leads left unattended. If any particular merchant cannot buy leads at the current time, these leads are redirected to the next best buyer.
How Does Ping Tree Benefit the Market?
A ping tree takes it to the next level by setting up a multi-tier marketplace of great flexibility.
- Lead sellers (advertisers, merchants) get greater control over their leads and can significantly increase revenue per lead. Not only can publishers set their own price, but they can also choose from a greater pool of advertisers to make sure their leads are directed to a relevant merchant. A greater number of advertisers also means a greater chance to sell leads at a higher price.
- Lead buyers (publishers) get greater control over the buying process and can optimize their budget for the number and quality of leads they want to get. More publishers also mean advertisers can buy leads at a lower price.
- Consumers (leads themselves) are connected to relevant agents faster and with no extra effort. A ping tree dramatically reduces the response time by pinging multiple relevant merchants at the same time.
Who Can Use a Ping Tree?
One of the best things about a ping tree is that it is business-agnostic. As long as you are interested in getting the best deal when you buy or sell live calls or web leads, you can benefit from a ping tree incorporated into your lead management system.
Improve Lead Flow Management with Ping Post Calls 2.0
Publishers, affiliate networks, buyers and direct advertisers can now leverage ping trees for enhanced lead flow management through Phonexa’s Ping Post Calls 2.0 feature as part of their Call Logic call tracking and distribution software.
With Ping Post Calls 2.0, publishers and buyers can collaborate when selling and purchasing leads to streamline the lead journey. The versatile Ping Post Calls 2.0 feature provides both publishers and buyers with the same access to leverage:
- Dynamic pricing methods and bidding structures
- Dynamic duration to sell
- Dynamic buyer phone numbers
The solutions provided by Ping Post Calls 2.0’s robust functionality can bolster the lead generation efforts for businesses regardless of the verticals in which they operate, including home, financial, insurance, and legal services.
Ping tree software is extremely valuable for advertisers and publishers – and even consumers for that matter, even though they are unaware of its existence – but it never works independently of the software it is a part of.
Any ping is a part of a lead management system, which can be a part of an even bigger product such as the Ping Post Calls 2.0 feature within Phonexa’s Call Logic platform. Therefore, when choosing your ping tree, make sure to evaluate the whole product rather than just the ‘ping tree’ component.