In a hurry?
The best Gekko alternative in 2022, as found in our independent testing, is Pionex!
Trading bots are the best companions of traders in 2022. It saves a lot of time by carrying out the instructions based on various trading strategies.
The major advantage of using trading bots are its flexibility and timing. Trading bots are designed to work 24/7, 365 days until manually stopped. It helps traders carry out buying and selling based on some applied conditions.
Also, if you are a beginner, you should stay away from fraud brokers in the market who can swallow your hard-earned money.
Trading bots are created in such a way that they can carry out user-defined scenarios without manual intervention at any time. In this way, you can save your money, effort, and time.
The current crypto market has plenty of exchanges and trading bots that can support you to generate huge profits.
However, people choose the wrong trading bot most of the time and end up in tragic loss of investments.
So experts believe that it is better to keep an eye on your investments and how the selected trading bot manages your funds.
The best way to identify the best trading bot for your requirement is through careful and deep research.
Gekko is one of the open-source trading bots that owns an exceptional reputation in the crypto trading community.
Mike van Rossum, a renowned Bitcoin developer, started the Gekko project and made it available to the public for free of cost.
It allows you to customize it based on your requirement and code skills. However, to get the best out of Gekko, you should be good at java coding.
It isn’t easy to operate Gekko for beginners and people with zero coding skills. Hence being free doesn’t allow you to achieve better trading benefits from using Gekko.
Another option you have got is the Gekko Plus, the premium version of Gekko that comes with a user interface suitable for beginners and non-programmers.
So we searched for options that can be the best Gekko alternative in 2022 and found some amazing trading bots.
We want to share the research details related to some of the best trading bots that can replace Gekko in 2022 with you.
Best Gekko Alternatives in 2022
Here’s a quick look at the 6 best Gekko alternatives:
Pionex is one of the best Gekko alternatives available in the market. It offers a variety of 16 free and integrated trading bots.
Around 100,000+ active customers use Pionex, and it manages $5 billion in trading volume a month.
It attracts plenty of traders into the platform with the assistance of an affordable 0.05 percent exchange trading fee. In fact, it offers one of the cheapest fee plans in the trade bot industry.
Pionex manages to afford its attractive fee plan by outsourcing liquidity from exchanges like Huobi, Binance, etc.
According to Pionex, it is one of the world’s largest Binance brokers and biggest Huobi market makers.
Based on the sources, the trading bots have secured a 10,000,000 USD investment from Shunwei Capital, ZhenFund, and Gaorong Capital.
Let’s look at Pionex trading bot features that grant it the title of the best Gekko alternative in 2022.
Pionex Trading Bot Features:
- Supports 16 free trading bots for traders and investors.
- Traders can deposit or withdraw from their bank account and trade with USD.
- Grid Trading Bot helps you buy low and sell high in a specific price range.
- The trading fee is 0.05 percent for the maker and taker.
- Spot-Futures Arbitrage bot supports retail investors to generate a passive income with low risk. The expected return for this strategy is 15 – 50% APR.
- Leveraged Grid Bot creates up to 5 times leverage.
- License approved by U.S. FinCEN’s MSB (Money Services Business).
- Smart Trade terminal helps traders set up stop-loss, take profit, and trailing in one trade.
Pionex’s maker-taker fee structure ensures that your trades are performed with a fixed 0.05 percent in fees, and it does not change according to the trading volume.
We believe that the CoinRule trading bot has all the potential to be the second-best Gekko alternative in 2022.
CoinRule aims to implement smart technology to eliminate the unwanted risk factors of manual crypto trading.
CoinRule supports almost all major crypto exchanges such as Binance, Huobi, HitBTC, etc. For that, they made more than 150 trade rules to find the perfect strategy for trading.
- Price: Free-$449.99/mo
- Free Trial: Unlimited for basic accounts
- Types of Bots: Order Types, Conditions and Triggers, Trend Following Technique, and Accumulation Bot. Total 150+ Rules
- Supported Exchanges: Binance, HitBTC, Coinbase Pro, Okex, Bitstamp, Bittrex, Poloniex, Kraken, BitMEX, Bitfinex, Bitpanda pro, Liquid, Binance US
- Mobile App: Not available
CoinRule offers unlimited opportunities in terms of trading strategies that you can create in your profile.
There are no limits for users from Dollar-Cost Averaging to Trend-following and Contrarian rules.
The trader can combine various blocks within each strategy to shield every order with a stop loss or selling in profit when the set conditions are fulfilled.
It also allows running the rules across multiple coins at the same time.
We have shortlisted some CoinRule features that make it one of the best Gekko alternatives in 2022.
CoinRule Trading Bot Features:
- Trading templates supported in CoinRule Pro platform.
- CoinRule extends its support through emails, webinars, live telegram chats, etc.
- Coinrule never charges extra for trading.
- Multiple cryptocurrencies are allowed on the platform.
- It offers RSI (Relative Strength Index), MACD, Bollinger Bands, etc.
- You can create 7000+ strategies over multiple trading rules.
- Allows traders to utilize TradingView for easily sharing tips and trading strategies.
The hobbyist version of CoinRule charges $359 annually($30/user monthly). Trader costs $719 a year($60/month). The Pro package costs $5,399 yearly($450/month).
We recommend Bitsgap as the third best Gekko alternative out there. Bitsgap mainstream features are designed to accommodate all types of users.
Some features in Bitsgap include trading bots, portfolio management, demo mode, signals, etc.
Further, it supports over 25+ major exchanges, including Binance, Coinbase Pro, Kraken, Poloniex, etc.
- Price: $24-$149/mo
- Free Trial: 7 days
- Types of Bots: Grid Bot, Scalping, Arbitrage, Unlimited Smart orders, Futures bots, Trailing Up & Down for bots, Take Profit for bots
- Supported Exchanges: Binance, OKX (OKEx), Bitfinex, HitBTC, Bittrex, Huobi, Exmo, Kucoin, CEX.io, Kraken, Poloniex, Livecoin, Coinbase PRO, Coinbene, Coinex, Gate.io, Bitstamp, Liquid, Gemini, BitZ, Yobit, DDEX, Bithumb, Bibox, BigOne
- Mobile App: Not available
Bitsgap ensures the best crypto experience for its traders. The demo mode feature of Bitsgap is very useful to beginners during the early trading stages.
It ensures a zero-risk trading experience and gives access to 5 top crypto exchanges.
The trading terminal of the platform acts as a single interface to support trading on multiple crypto exchanges.
Trading tools like shadow orders, limit market, and stop-loss are a great advantage while making market orders.
Bitsgap offers traders a 30 percent commission from every purchase by simply inviting their friends to join the platform.
Let’s check the major Bitsgap features that make it one of the best Gekko alternatives in 2022.
Bitsgap Trading Bot Features:
- It is integrated with 25+ crypto exchanges, including Binance, Kraken, Bitfinex, Poloniex, etc.
- A quick comparison of rates can be made from large collections of digital currency markets.
- Bitsgap has 10,000+ crypto trading pairs and several technical indicators to create trade strategies.
- You can easily test your strategies on the Bitsgap platform using a demo account facility without risking any actual capital.
- Offers optimized interface for all kinds of traders.
- A lot of portfolio tracking features on the platform, along with arbitrage trading.
- It can also perform arbitrage across exchanges. It helps to identify the right market signals in time by which the trader can make the right decisions.
Bitsgap basic plan costs $19 a month, and the advanced plan costs $44/month. The pro plan costs $110 per month.
Zignaly is a new trading bot that allows traders to build their unique strategies from scratch or supports third-party trading strategies.
It is one of the best Gekko alternatives you can try in 2022.
Zignaly is free of cost to use, does not deduct money from your profits, and is an excellent choice for beginners to start crypto bot trading.
Zignaly offers multiple cryptocurrency signal finder services. The trading bot supports KuCoin, Binance, and 8 other crypto exchanges.
Zignaly provides various options such as complete automation, partial automation, a combination of different trade strategies, generating new strategies from scratch, etc.
Hence, it is evident that the cloud-based crypto platform provides different levels of automation that can benefit beginners and experts.
We noticed several features that make it one of the best Gekko alternatives in 2022.
Zignaly Trading Bot Features:
- TradingView can be integrated into the platform.
- Free and paid signals are available on the platform. You can sell signals in Zignaly.
- The platform offers a copy trading feature that lets beginners copy trade strategies of experienced traders.
- DCA rebuys strategy options.
- Available on iOS and Android platforms.
Almost all features are Free. It charges a maximum of $20/month for some higher-end options.
Cryptohopper allows you to capitalize on trading opportunities in the markets. The platform supports both automatic and semi-automatic trading.
In auto trading, CryptoHopper carries out investment research and automatically places trades.
The high-frequency strategies help scan the current markets for vital information to place trades.
The semi-automated trading features copy strategies of the best crypto traders in the market and recommend them to you. It is known as copy trading and is popular in forex and stock trading.
You are responsible for determining which trading strategies to apply when semi-automatic strategies are used in your accounts.
Based on various live tests, it was found that Cryptohopper algorithms are highly powerful.
Our investigation revealed plenty of CryptoHopper features that make it one of the best Gekko alternatives available in the market.
CryptoHopper Trading Bot Features:
- Trading tools include configurable and saveable templates, bot backtesting tools, and customizable technical indicators.
- It provides investors with entry to top-end analysis tools.
- Includes Stoch, RSI, Bollinger Bands, and many other indicators.
- Advanced security features are available in their mobile app.
- No additional charges on top of monthly fees.
Free trial available. Based on features, different plans are available, charging $19, $49, and $99 per month.
The last trading bot on our list is CryptoHero. We believe that this AI-powered trading bot is one of the best Gekko alternatives available on the market.
CryptoHero offers a multi-platform crypto trading experience.
With the help of advanced algorithms and AI technology, CryptoHero allows users to connect with a wide range of exchange platforms and thereby expand the maximum profit possibilities for your investments.
You can easily connect the current trading accounts to CryptoHero. Some of the exchanges that support CryptoHero are, Binance, Huobi, Coinbase Pro, Kraken, KuCoin etc.
CryptoHero enables you to set up both entry and exit conditions for the positions.
Apart from the bots, traders can utilize technical indicators to check price trends, asset value, and market volatility.
Let’s check out the features of CryptoHero and find out why it is one of the best Gekko alternatives in 2022.
CryptoHero Trading Bot Features:
- Plenty of exchanges supports CryptoHero. User APIs are easily connected.
- You can use CryptoHero to keep track of all the trading performance individually.
- Can collect across multiple exchanges from a single app.
- Supports Web, iOS, and Android.
- Most popular bots in the platform are readily available to work in a single click with their discovery feature.
- Swift backtest strategies, which help you ensure your strategy’s success.
- 24/7 customer support with real-time chat.
- Beginner-friendly and Risk-free Paper Trade.
Basic service is free. The cost is $13.99 a month or $139.99 annually for the Premium service.
The Premium plan offers 3 API connections and 15 bots and the rest of the services provided by the Basic plan.
Many studies have shown that trading bots can greatly support traders to achieve profits. Selecting the best trading bot for your requirement is tricky.
There are plenty of factors that have to be considered before choosing a trading bot, or else, chances are, you will lose the investment!
If you are thinking about choosing a trading bot, you should invest some time in understanding the exact requirements.
You should be extremely vigilant in using cryptocurrency bots and only trade with money you can afford to lose.
However, we are sure that our article can help you pick the best trading bot to satisfy your requirement.