In a hurry?
The best Coinmatics alternative, as found in our independent research, is Pionex!
As simple as it sounds, online crypto trading has reached new heights. The current world comes with tough competition.
People are utilizing the benefits of advanced digital technologies to gain an advantage in crypto trading.
So are you sure that you can compete with them all by yourself? Well, we don’t think so! There are plenty of proven reasons for us to believe that.
A simple trade means buying at a low cost and selling at a high price. Everyone agrees to that point, right?
So what’s the difficulty here? Suppose you are a trader trying to invest money in the crypto market.
In that case, you need depth knowledge about various assets, different crypto exchanges, market changes, factors that influence the price ratio, etc.
Every day, the market receives news of new crypto coins, exchanges, laws implemented by various countries, etc.
And based on each factor, the price of each asset fluctuates, leaving traders confused about whether to buy, sell or hold.
Under such circumstances, automated crypto trading bots are the best solution for you. It acts as your partner who never sleeps and executes your strategies even in your sleep!
Once you have analyzed your trading strategies and requirements, it becomes easy to identify the best trading bot that works for you.
However, we should warn you that no trading bot can return a 100% result since the market changes don’t depend on any applied filters.
Coinmatics allows you to copy deals of successful crypto traders in the market. It supports experts as well as beginners to gain strategy and profit.
The automated system allows profitable strategies to execute in the background and generate revenue.
It offers 30+ strategies that support copy trading, and its customer service effectively supports all types of users.
However, the platform is not so recommended by crypto users worldwide. Also, it asks for a beginner fee of $50 as a deposit to start the copy trading.
Hence, this article will show you 6 of the best Coinmatics alternatives available in 2023.
Let’s look at the 6 best Coinmatics alternatives to try in 2023.
6 Best Coinmatics Alternatives in 2023
Here’s a quick look at the best Coinmatics alternatives:
Pionex tops our list of best Coinmatics alternatives in 2022. It offers around 16 free automated trading bots that are incorporated into its platform.
One of the major Pionex advantages is its low trading fees(0.05%). It is best suitable for High-volume investments in low-fee scenarios and crypto investors who wish to take low risks with their investments.
Manual trading is also supported by the Pionex platform for most popular cryptocurrencies.
Pionex has a “Smart Trade terminal” through which you can extract profit, trail stop loss (It is a kind of day trading that allows you to fix the highest value of loss you can accommodate during a transaction), etc.
But the disadvantage is that you cannot operate with Fiat currency for crypto transactions from the platform.
There are options for you to buy crypto coins using your Fiat money on platforms such as CoinBase, Kraken, etc.), and you can transfer the cryptocurrency to the Pionex wallet.
Pionex Trading Bot Features:
- Pionex platform offers educational materials that explain the usage of trading bots. It is beneficial for beginners.
- The low trading fees(0.05%) ensure that investments are at low risk and supports high-volume investments.
- Pionex lets you use its 16 automated, integrated and free trading bots.
- Pionex offers Android and iOS mobile apps that are fully functional.
- Customer service offered by Pionex has a live chat and email support
- Pionex supports 120+ different cryptocurrencies on its platform.
- Leveraged trading is possible in the Pionex platform.
Pionex follows a fixed 0.05 percent in fees which doesn’t change with trading volume.
The next trading bot on our list of best Coinmatics alternatives is CoinRule.
CoinRule is best known for its exceptional customer support, advanced trading features, various price plans, and advanced security.
The best feature of CoinRule is the accessibility of 150 templates on its platform. You can set up custom trading rules and work with various trade plans.
- Price: Free-$449.99/mo
- Free Trial: Unlimited for basic accounts
- Types of Bots: Order Types, Conditions and Triggers, Trend Following Technique, and Accumulation Bot. Total 150+ Rules
- Supported Exchanges: Binance, HitBTC, Coinbase Pro, Okex, Bitstamp, Bittrex, Poloniex, Kraken, BitMEX, Bitfinex, Bitpanda pro, Liquid, Binance US
- Mobile App: Not available
CoinRule is perfect for beginners since they can perform backtesting, paper trading, etc., to analyze your techniques.
Also, it provides plenty of educational materials that help in learning to become a successful trader. Starter, Hobbyist, Trader, Pro, etc., are the various plans offered on CoinRule.
It is best suited for people who are looking for high-frequency trading.
We shall get into the CoinRule features that make it one of the best Coinmatics alternatives.
CoinRule Trading Bot Features:
- Coinrule has an extensive web interface.
- Users can execute conditional statements via the ‘if-this-then-that’ model.
- Trading strategies are available on its Pro package as templates.
- Using CoinRule, you can set up conditions that track technical indicators(like RSI) and multiple moving averages (like MA50).
- CoinRule charges no trading fees, and it is a cloud-based platform.
- Effective online customer service in CoinRule through live Telegram, email, etc.
- You can trade on major crypto platforms, including Binance, Huobi, Bitfinex, and HitBTC.
- Coinrule has a simple interface that is more user-friendly to novices.
Coinrule offers free service on its starter package. The hobbyist version charges $359 annually. Trader costs $719 a year, and the Pro package costs $5,399 yearly.
Bitsgap provides a zero-risk investment experience for you. The platform offers features such as portfolio management, trial demo mode, trading bots, etc.
Bitsgap covers most major crypto exchanges like Binance, Kraken, Coinbase Pro, and many more.
Hence we strongly recommend Bitsgap as one of the best Coinmatics alternatives you should try.
- Price: $24-$149/mo
- Free Trial: 7 days
- Types of Bots: Grid Bot, Scalping, Arbitrage, Unlimited Smart orders, Futures bots, Trailing Up & Down for bots, Take Profit for bots
- Supported Exchanges: Binance, OKX (OKEx), Bitfinex, HitBTC, Bittrex, Huobi, Exmo, Kucoin, CEX.io, Kraken, Poloniex, Livecoin, Coinbase PRO, Coinbene, Coinex, Gate.io, Bitstamp, Liquid, Gemini, BitZ, Yobit, DDEX, Bithumb, Bibox, BigOne
- Mobile App: Not available
Bitsgap offers various trading tools such as limit market, stop-loss, shadow orders, etc., with which you can achieve better market deals.
If you can invite your friends to the platform, Bitsgap is ready to offer a 30 percent commission for every purchase you make.
Some of the significant Bitsgap features are listed below. We are sure that you will find out the reasons why we suggested Bitsgap as an alternative for Coinmatics in 2022.
Bitsgap Trading Bot Features:
- Contains plenty of tracking attributes.
- Bitsgap trading bot can save your profits during unexpected downs on the trade market.
- Bitsgap contains more than 20 crypto trading exchanges, including Binance, Kraken, Bitfinex, Poloniex, etc.
- It offers a tension-free demo account facility.
- Bitsgap includes 10,000+ crypto trading pairs.
- There are plenty of trade strategy indicators on the platform.
- Optimized interface for all sorts of dealers.
- Arbitrage is available across exchanges.
Bitsgap has a basic plan of $19 a month. The advanced plan comes with $44/month, and the pro plan is $110 per month.
It supports all popular trading exchanges like Coinbase, Binance, Kraken, Gemini, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Poloniex, etc.
Automated features such as stop-loss, dollar-cost-averaging, rebalancing, etc., allow beginners to learn about investment tactics, various strategies, and ways to become successful in crypto trades.
The API of Shrimpy supports market orders, limit orders, smart orders, etc., and authorizes you to accomplish trades on 16 exchanges.
So many features make Shrimpy one of the best Coinmatics alternatives.
Shrimpy Trading Bot Features:
- Shrimpy combines multiple trading exchanges in its platform.
- A demo account of Shrimpy allows you to test the strategies without losing actual money.
- You can automate investment strategies.
- For Shrimpy affiliate payments, there is a 50% commission for 3 months in the beginning.
- Shrimpy makes it easy to copy strategies of best trading portfolios.
- It provides commission for each social trader follower you achieve.
- Easy portfolio tracking to assess performance.
- The simple interface allows you to manage your entire portfolio without any complications.
The current Shrimpy plan costs $19 a month for a single user. With the $19 plan, a user can perform social trading, backtesting, automating, and portfolio management.
Another plan of $14 per month supports API-based application development. Shrimpy does not cost you hidden charges for utilizing its features.
CryptoHopper uses high-level machine learning algorithms, and they are based on cloud computing.
It has a simple yet, communicating user interface with plenty of advanced, user-friendly features for crypto trading.
CryptoHopper can provide you with advanced reports based on your trading strategies. You can easily understand the current market changes and trends based on such reports.
The web-based trading bot allows you to perform automated trading and manual trading.
Features like trailing stops, custom patterns, bot testing, custom indicators, etc., make it easy to use for advanced analysis.
CryptoHopper supports both mobile and desktop versions with easy-to-use interfaces.
CryptoHopper trading Bot Features:
- CryptoHopper provides 130+ indicators that work on deep analysis.
- You can easily create the profile, and you don’t have to be a coding wizard.
- Based on your preferences and target strategies, CryptoHopper can scan 75 coins simultaneously.
- You have a wonderful opportunity to become signalers or marketplace crypto sellers by applying on the platform.
- Crypto strategies created from careful analysis and specific market studies are easy to use.
- You can choose the best signaler based on the performance reports created by CryptoHopper.
- Availability of 30+ indicators and 90+ candle patterns on the platform.
- Supports popular exchanges like Binance, Poloniex, Huobi, Bittrex, Coinbase Pro, Kraken, Bitfinex, Kucoin, etc.
- CryptoHopper offers a monthly subscription without any hidden charges.
CryptoHopper gives you a free trial. Advanced plans come with different charges – $19, $49, and $99 per month, based on features.
HaasOnline was established in 2014 and rose to popularity in a short period. It provides access to various crypto exchanges like Binance, Coinbase Pro, Bittrex, Gemini, Kraken, OKEX, etc.
HaasOnline offers a hassle-free trading experience to its users through its advanced features.
We can surely vouch for HaasOnline as one of the best Coinmatics alternatives in 2022. HaasOnline supports various platforms such as Mac, Windows, Linux, etc.
However, based on our experience, HaasOnline is not a simple platform, especially for beginners.
Though it comes with plenty of loaded crypto features, HaasOnline lacks simplicity, and thus the interface demands some time to get familiarized even for the expert traders.
HaasOnline Trading Bot Features:
- HaasOnline supports 15 custom bots for different trading strategies.
- It supports MACD.
- Haasonline stores your trade data API keys on high-security hardware that ensures anti-third-party tracking.
- Plenty of crypto tools is available on the interface to influence market data, its analysis, and usage in an automated environment.
- HaasOnline never steals from your profits.
- Haasonline has no distinct rules on trade volume.
- HaasOnline comes in iOS and Android devices.
There are mainly 3 types of pricing plans available. The Beginner plan for 3 months charges 0.025 BTC. For 6 months, the price is 0.045 BTC, and 12 monthly packages at 0.66 BTC.
The second plan is named Simple. This plan features somewhere around 20 concurrent speculation solutions but with restricted access to some bots.
It offers access to 13 insurances and 20 safeties, with 40 indicators. The 3 monthly plan costs 0.044 BTC, 6 months plan with 0.079 BTC, and 12 months will cost you 0.114 BTC.
The Advanced plan costs 0.072 BTC for 3 months, 0.129 BTC for 6 months, and 0.187 BTC for 12-months.
We hope the trading bot article sheds some light on finding the best Coinmatics alternatives you were looking for.
As a trader, you should understand that no trading bot can completely achieve all of your goals.
The best thing about the mentioned trading bots is they are the hand-picked crypto service based on our research in the market! But it doesn’t guarantee that all 6 of them can return your expected profits.
If you are a beginner, you should understand that every trader follows a distinct path based on their requirements and abilities.
You should perform a deep market study based on your requirements and strategies as a trader.
It will help you choose the best Coinmatics alternative from the article without further confusion. We wish you happy trading!