Last Updated on September 13, 2020 by joseph
Instagram launched as a platform for social media interaction and visual engagement. However, in recent years, it has become a platform for promoting and marketing products and services.
But to excel and compete with your competitors on Instagram, you need help from third-party companies that can provide you with software or tools to boost engagement among your target consumers. This is where Boostgram comes in.
What is Boostgram? Is It a Scam?
Although it has just recently become popular, Boostgram’s been around for many years. The social media services that Boostgram offers are fully automated.
So, instead of having a network of real Instagrammers, what they have is software that can automate every action in your account. It relies mainly on coding.
But don’t be intimidated by its automation features because the system comes equipped with a dashboard that’s easy to understand and use.
Even if you’re someone who isn’t tech-savvy – you’ll be able to easily use the tool to grow your followers, get more likes, and encourage more comments.
Is Boostgram a Scam?
Because third-party engagement tools like Boostgram seem too good to be true, a lot of people think that they’re a scam. To make sure that you end up with a reliable and effective tool – you need to find a credible tool with a reliable reputation.
Remember that you’ll be spending your hard-earned money on these tools so you need to make sure that your money won’t go to waste.
So, before you decide to spend money on any of their services, do some research and find out if they are truly effective for you.
When you sign up for Boostgram, you’ll enjoy a free 3-day trial. If you decide to continue using the tool after the free 3-day period expires, you’ll be able to enjoy the following features:+
- 24/7 Support – If you need help, you can always reach out to the customer support team anytime.
- Audience Targeting – This tool allows you to target only those people who might be interested in your products or services.
- Gender Targeting – You can choose to interact with female or male users, depending on what you prefer.
- Location Targeting – This feature allows you to focus your marketing only on your local area.
- Mobile-Friendly – The tool can be used on mobile phones as well.
- Multiple Account Management – You can manage more than one Instagram account.
- No Download – No need to download anything because you’ll do everything from your web browser.
- Post Scheduling – You can schedule the posting of your photos and create campaigns.
- Complete Control – You’ll have full control over the system.
How to Get Started
If you believe that Boostgram is the tool that can help your Instagram account grow, then here’s how to get started with it:
- First, you need to connect your Instagram account to the tool so you’ll be able to access its features through the dashboard.
- When your account is already connected, start configuring the settings and choose the type of followers that you want to target.
- Once the system is set up, save it and tap on the start button.
They state that Boostgram will provide real organic followers and real engagement.
Boostgram Pros and Cons
Let’s take a look at the pros and cons of using Boostgram.
- All features will be available for you to use during the free 3-day trial.
- Equipped with fail-safe elements so they’ll stay under Instagram’s radar.
- It’s a complete package and includes all the features that you need by paying only one monthly fee.
- Your number of followers won’t go down because Boostgram doesn’t use fake profiles.
- Customer support is sometimes difficult to reach.
- More expensive than other tools.
- Prices not displayed on their website.
They haven’t displayed the prices of their packages on the website, so it’s hard to tell the exact cost of the tool unless you signup. Fournately, I did signup just for this review and they charge $31 per week for the entire system. For this price, you’ll have access to all the features mentioned above.
As they claim, the system can help to grow your followers to 10,000 and give you 10,000 views and likes each month. To access the system, you’ll have to provide your Instagram username and password, but you’ll still have full control over your account.
The best way to know if this system works is to try it and see if it can help boost your Instagram.
Is Your Data Safe with Boostgram?
Furthermore, their website has an secure https protocol, which means it’s fully protected against potential hackers.
Check Out My Other Reviews
How Does Boostgram Use Your Information?
Boostgram assures its users that they won’t sell, trade, or transfer any personally identifiable information to any other company. However, they also work with third-party service providers that may have to use the information you provide to them.
Does Boostgram Offer Refunds?
You will be refunded only if there’s an issue on their dashboard and you weren’t able to use the tool. Also, if you aren’t getting the exact same services that you paid for, then you’ll be given a full refund.
However, no refunds are given for unused or partial delivery. They also impose a strict retention policy.
You must understand the company’s policies before you sign up for their services.
Also, you need to keep in mind that despite what they claim, no company can guarantee 100% safety and security on the data that you provide them. Nevertheless, Boostgram exercises every effort to keep your information private and fully protected.